Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never been asked by a Thai ladyboy to send her money, whether she is someone I have met and spent time with, or not.

However, some Filipina ladyboys on various occasions, have either hinted or flat out asked for money. Even the very first time I have chatted with some, they have no qualms about wanting money. One particular filipina, when I saw her friendster profile, had listed as her occupation, "internet, western union, moneygram, xoom."
    Coincidently, she was one who wanted money sent to her the first time I talked to her. When I didn't do it, she never talked to me again.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 19 2008,20:43) Agreed re the lawyers - burn em all!!
      Bill Shakespeare said it best: "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."

Do you know though, why the world needs lawyers??

Because of lawyers.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 20 2008,04:21)
        (katoeylover @ Nov. 19 2008,22:01) They may be prostitutes, but they are still people, someones son or daughter...
         People seem to lose sight of the fact but if you spend time (I mean more than a ST in a dirty flea-infested room), then you can't help but see them in a more positive light

They may work as a prostitute, but that fact, on it's own, doesn't entirely define them
        I like you a lot, Bigmick. We share a mutual love of Cindy, after all. And I agree that being a hooker does not define a person. In fact, I wholeheartedly agree with you. But the bottom line is that they are hookers; they're offering a service for a sale. This is how I see it. I wouldn't send the grocer fifty dollars over WU because they bagged my groceries, so I also wouldn't send a prostitute money because she asks either.

No, it doesn't define them; you're definitely right. But it does define my decision not to send them money. And again, that's the bottom line for me.

Sending money to a spouse, fiance, or family member is a different thing. I have no problem with that. There's a definite emotional attachment for me in that case.

Sending money to a prostitute is just a waste. I just can't fathom making an emotional connection that deep with someone I handed money to for sex. I'm just not that kind of person.

And then again, even if she did offer great conversation, good company, and amazing sex, I can guarantee I still wouldn't send her additional money after I returned home. I just don't see the point in it.

But also keep in mind that these just my opinions and that I have also never paid for sex. You guys think differently and that's cool. I respect your opinion and I appreciate not being called names for my own thoughts and contributions.

But keep in mind that I do reserve the right to laugh at anyone who sends a hooker money while she's boning ten other guys. I'm making a vow that I will never become that type of person. Some guys are just delusional.

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 20 2008,04:08)
          (blonde_havoc @ Nov. 20 2008,03:32) Anyone who does is foolish.
          Really?? Thanks for your clear insight.
          I don't pull any punches, Se7en. I'll always give you my thoughts on the subject and you'll always know where I stand.

Someone asked a question and I contributed. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

(blonde_havoc @ Nov. 20 2008,04:14)
            Sending money to a spouse, fiance, or family member is a different thing. I have no problem with that. There's a definite emotional attachment for me in that case.

Sending money to a prostitute is just a waste. I just can't fathom making an emotional connection that deep with someone I handed money to for sex. I'm just not that kind of person.

And then again, even if she did offer great conversation, good company, and amazing sex, I can guarantee I still wouldn't send her additional money after I returned home. I just don't see the point in it.
            I do agree with you on this - I have never sent money from home.

My comment was more in support of KL than against anything you or anyone else had said

thanks for the kind words too  
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 20 2008,10:42) thanks for the kind words too  
              No problemo, bro. You're one of the dudes I look up to a lot on this site.

Sorry again about appearing like a black-hearted Grinch, I'm really not. If I'm dating a lb (like I am now, which is incidentally going great), I'm a big hearted softy. She's probably getting an expensive handbag this Christmas...

Comment

Adopt-a-child, adopt-a-pet ... money for third-world causes ... save-the-dolphins, save-the-gorillas ... why not the occasional adopt-a-ladyboy?  

P.S.:  Lefty speaks truth about the Filipinas ... BUT! that is femmeboy heaven ... lovers of that exquisite type of ladyboy are well-rewarded there ...   ... [I don't get why the grimace in this 'emoticon'!!!! ... more like a shout of joy ...   ]
                More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

post 7, is it true that the thai police will shave her head and lock her up with the rest of the male prisoners?

Comment

Well, I've sent money to my gf and will continue to do so.

1. I ask her to buy air tickets for me. Believe or not, it's cheaper to get return flights originating from BKK, than it is from SG. And since for the near future, I'll be heading over to BKK every 2 months or so, it's a pretty sound practise.

2. She has only ever asked me to send her money once. She told me that she wanted to visit some beauty centre to lase off hairs on her legs. She was upfront with it, not hiding behind any bullshit. (well, she can't, she doesn't live in a farm)

3. In her last working trip in SG, she told me to hold on to her earnings. There was a spate of thievery at the place where she was staying and she felt it safer that I hold on to her money for her and transfer them when the rate's good.

Everyones' a bit different, eh?
                    Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 19 2008,20:21)  People seem to lose sight of the fact but if you spend time (I mean more than a ST in a dirty flea-infested room), then you can't help but see them in a more positive light

They may work as a prostitute, but that fact, on it's own, doesn't entirely define them
                      well said that Big Man from the Big City.

You can be a good person & work a bar, you can be an complete cont & work in Starbucks, dont make them bad ,just cause they work bar !
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I was asked once for some money to help 'pay for a computer'. More like for her ponce Thai boyfriend's rent or yabba habit.
                        In one sentence she got the message and won't ever ask again.

Getting me to send money to her (or any other hooker) - she'd have more chance of finding a one legged cat burying its shit on ice

Comment

I'll put you down for the third option then, right?

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Nov. 19 2008,20:35) Amazingly enough, I've never been asked and I keep in contact with about 6 or 7 different girls I've seen over the years and a few others I've met through various ways. I suppose some of the girls assess which guys they think they can hit up and which guys they know won't go for the bullshit they try to spin, although I don't think it stops some of them from trying!

As much as I like to believe all LBs are gold-digging, money-hungry whores, the fact remains that not all of them are like that (although when you surround yourself in the shitpits of Nana the proportion of those increases dramatically). I met quite a few girls in the game cuz of their circumstances in life and while they do this job for money, they aren't out to scam people and make a quick buck this way.
                            They don't have to ask you DP ...They'll just sell the AC...
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

amazing just how many guys do actually do this stuff of handing over the cash ......to their one and only i say good on you! keep it up,your doing a great job.
                              robbo

Comment

(robbo @ Nov. 20 2008,14:28) amazing just how many guys do actually do this stuff of handing over the cash  ......to their one and only   i say good on you! keep it up,your doing a great job.
                                It´s really the same money going around. What you pay the pattaya skank will end up with her ponce thai bf anyways, so wether you wire it from WU or handing it to her in soi 6 doesn´t really matter.

We all support the lazy drunk thaimen.

Your club pin is in the mail, btw. Wear it like a badge of honor.
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X