X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(robbo @ Nov. 21 2008,01:05)
    (fionasexyangel @ Nov. 21 2008,00:56) Indeed robbo.
    Mmm how is better then in love? Enlighten me..
    some say that being a cynical bastard helps but i dont buy into that for one minute, its all a loada crap!
    only makes us bitter!
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 21 2008,01:01)
      (fionasexyangel @ Nov. 21 2008,00:56) Indeed robbo.
      Mmm how is better then in love? Enlighten me..
      The way thai lbs do. Love=money. Oh , wait , that´s the same thing then..
      now seven youve just ruined my night of cynisism,love =baht im shocked, well if thats the case then im much loved in thailand in fact i must be overflowing with love all the baht ive shared with the girls over time,fck i feel better now. this love thing you know its hard to figure ,dont you think?
      robbo

Comment

(robbo @ Nov. 21 2008,01:12) this love thing you know its hard to figure , dont you think?
        It's easy... turn the love switch on when she arrives and turn it off when she's out the door!

Save yourself some heartache and money!

Comment

(robbo @ Nov. 21 2008,01:12) this love thing you know its hard to figure ,dont you think?
          Not really. Baht=Love.

If they call you good heart, then you know you are ugly , but have money. = Sucker.

If they call you hansum or young man, then they wanna have sex with you, even if you didn´t give out cash earlier.

Really, it´s not that hard. Baht is love..
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Point taken boss.. Hehehe.. Right, not complicated...
            "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

yes ,and also just thought next time i will replace the "do not disturb " sign on the door and put  "love is in "(for a ST anyway)
              robbo

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 20 2008,19:20) Not really. Baht=Love.
                No baht = sex

Love is something else all together...and Thai can love!
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Nov. 21 2008,01:27)
                  (sev7en @ Nov. 20 2008,19:20) Not really. Baht=Love.
                  No baht = sex

Love is something else all together...and Thai can love!
                                                                                                          x
                  No no no no!!! Thais love one thing only , and that´s baht. So baht=love=sex=whateveryouwannacallit.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I thought love was just a misunderstanding between two idiots...

...then again, I shouldn't talk!

Comment

erm ok se7en you knw best..
                      x
                      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Can scousers love, or is it just church roofs they love
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

joking aside, everybody is capable of the love thing ,Naang Faa is right,yes thais to,we musnt get confused with their meaning of the idea and ours there are some different expectations associated with the meaning of love depending on where you are in the world. due to culture,wealth ,personal history etc etc,thais have feelings to,even bargirls,i was involved with one once,and very fond of her,she had sadness in her eyes,full of emotion, when we parted,and i felt sad to. i also caught her crying in my apartment in BKK one night staring out over the city night,she had feelings like us all. still miss her..........but thats life.i hope shes well.
                          robbo

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 21 2008,01:43) I thought love was just a misunderstanding between two idiots...

...then again, I shouldn't talk!
                            why is that stogie? are you all lurved up as we speak?
                            robbo

Comment

(robbo @ Nov. 21 2008,01:51) she had sadness in her eyes,full of emotion, when we parted,and i felt sad to. i also caught her crying in my apartment in BKK one night staring out over the city night,.
                              They are great actresses. Award winning material.

I bought into that too a few times.

Thai rak thai .
                              Falang rak thai.
                              Thai rak falangbaht.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 21 2008,01:55)
                                (robbo @ Nov. 21 2008,01:51) she had sadness in her eyes,full of emotion, when we parted,and i felt sad to. i also caught her crying in my apartment in BKK one night staring out over the city night,.
                                They are great actresses. Award winning material.

I bought into that too a few times.

Thai rak thai .
                                Falang rak thai.
                                Thai rak falangbaht.
                                hmm not this time,this one was genuine,when i caught her crying in the apartment she wasnt expecting me outa the shower,this was, i later found out, about something involving her own life when younger.she had feelings.they all do.
                                As one very upset bargirl cried to me one night outside my hotel i " know i am prostitute but i still human".........this she tells me because farang and her just have big argument in his room and he refuse to pay her..........what that was about i didnt get involved! just gave her some taxi money and told her to go with her girlfriend to a thai bar and relax with no farang.i may be a real monger when in LOS but i do remember that these girls are human and still have feelings.and yes im aware of the croc tears and stories ive had em all.
                                robbo

Comment

Working...
                                X