X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(sev7en @ Nov. 20 2008,00:06)
    (bigmick22 @ Nov. 20 2008,00:26) it was a cardboard cutout, wasn't it?  
    Video loop i found out
    Surely you guessed the loop after she had come for the 180th time in 180 minutes and kept repeating the same words? Or maybe you thought you were super special

Glad you have found the light

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

He is special
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

i do, but only when i feel like it, she has a good job for thai standards, but then never earns as much as her friends in the p4p scene, so i help out when something is needed.

pp

Comment

Amazingly enough, I've never been asked and I keep in contact with about 6 or 7 different girls I've seen over the years and a few others I've met through various ways. I suppose some of the girls assess which guys they think they can hit up and which guys they know won't go for the bullshit they try to spin, although I don't think it stops some of them from trying!

As much as I like to believe all LBs are gold-digging, money-hungry whores, the fact remains that not all of them are like that (although when you surround yourself in the shitpits of Nana the proportion of those increases dramatically). I met quite a few girls in the game cuz of their circumstances in life and while they do this job for money, they aren't out to scam people and make a quick buck this way.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(aktiv-passiv @ Nov. 19 2008,22:05) I remember spending three nice days with a rather famous lb. Two times in these three days she collected money at Western Union. It was sent from boyfriends abroad. Her triumphantly smile said everything. These fellows thought she was sitting in her room, wearing a jogging suit, watching tv and waiting for them...
            This is a hilarious story, and what I believe happens probably 95% of the time.

You might *think* you've got a good thing going, but she's collecting money from several punters around the world.

Personally? I'd *never* send money to any of them. Why? Because they are prostitutes. So many times we seem to forget that. Every time I hear a story on this forum about a prostitute calling one of you guys a "butterfly" I get a nice hearty chuckle out of it.

It's not that I don't have feelings for people. It's just that I'm not going to send hard-earned money to someone a world away because I had sex with her once or twice. Anyone who does is foolish.

The old adage applies:

Who's the bigger fool, the fool or the one that follows him?

Comment

They may be prostitutes, but they are still people, someones son or daughter...
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I'm married.Enough said about paying out!!!!

Comment

(blonde_havoc @ Nov. 20 2008,03:32) Anyone who does is foolish.
                  Really?? Thanks for your clear insight.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Blonde Havoc stole my thunder on this one, can't agree more!

I have had gg's plant the seed on 1st night together. Talk about needing money to send to family back in Issan.
                    I had a lb instant mssage me a week after I left and while I was web camming with her I couldn't help but notice a new bag replaced the one I just bought her when I was there hanging off the chair she was sitting on. Her bag when I met herwas falling apart. The new hair extensions didn't help her cause either.
                    I have lb girlfriend now for over a year, and I've have told her never to ask me for money. I'm not asking her to quit working so she has to take of herself. When I'm in LOS I take very good care of her. When I'm there she doesn't ask for much, so I show my appreciation for that by buying her a bit of gold. Too which my surprise she was wearing the next time I came back. She is a rarity for sure, she tells me how some of her frinds have farangs that have 1 or more farangs sending them money. I told her that I'm not going to compete with them and by not putting her on the payroll I can come back sooner and for longer.
                    Interesting poll btw.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Nov. 19 2008,22:01) They may be prostitutes, but they are still people, someones son or daughter...
                      People seem to lose sight of the fact but if you spend time (I mean more than a ST in a dirty flea-infested room), then you can't help but see them in a more positive light

They may work as a prostitute, but that fact, on it's own, doesn't entirely define them
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

ive never been asked, but i only keep in contact with two. i would never send any if i was asked though.

Comment

never in 26 years of mungering in asia. I don't give out my aussie umber (except to mint) which was the exception to the rule. mind you in 3 years of seeing mint i only gave her 20k bt,to which she re-payed me,believe it or not.
                          I made it perfectly clear to mint that i really didnt give a rats ass what she did when i was in australia. so the being faithful shit was a no no for her as she knew i was not interested.
                          to be quit honest, however good a time you have with them when in thailand, should be left in thailand. and enjoy the next time, its fantasy.
                          If you believe its special think again its not you are just another customer.
                          by 2 bobs worth
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

You are right Billy, we all get asked to some degree.
                            I only send money tho if its for a sick biffalo or grandmom
                            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 19 2008,16:21)
                              (katoeylover @ Nov. 19 2008,22:01) They may be prostitutes, but they are still people, someones son or daughter...
                              People seem to lose sight of the fact but if you spend time (I mean more than a ST in a dirty flea-infested room), then you can't help but see them in a more positive light

They may work as a prostitute, but that fact, on it's own, doesn't entirely define them
                              Very well said sir. Totally agree.

I would never paint all bar girls with the same broad brush, any more than I would people in any other occupation...

...except maybe lawyers...they are all snakes in the grass.
                              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Agreed re the lawyers - burn em all!!
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X