Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(great_shape @ Nov. 20 2008,11:22) post 7, is it true that the thai police will shave her head and lock her up with the rest of the male prisoners?
    This IS Thailand and anything and everything can and/or does happen here. It wouldn't surprise me if the boys in brown take this method of threat to gain a few extra Baht.
    Fill what's empty, Empty what's full.
    Scratch where it itches.

Comment

(sanuk_dee @ Nov. 20 2008,19:18)
      (great_shape @ Nov. 20 2008,11:22) post 7, is it true that the thai police will shave her head and lock her up with the rest of the male prisoners?
      This IS Thailand and anything and everything can and/or does happen here. It wouldn't surprise me if the boys in brown take this method of threat to gain a few extra Baht.
      You should read the Moo thread. I remeber Pentire posting about her head getting shaved.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....+shaved
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Oh... and I have never been asked.
        I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Anybody here ever had a ladyboy send them money

It was my birthday last month and being the cheeky chappie I am , I asked a certain ladyboy what she planned to send me .

All I got was a phone call at 5am and a full verse of Happy Birthday to you
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 20 2008,21:18) Anybody here ever had a ladyboy send them money  

It was my birthday last month and being the cheeky chappie I am , I asked a certain ladyboy what she planned to send me .

I've never had an LB send me money but I did have a little cutey bring me a home-made cake the next afternoon following one great night of shagging with her at the Concorde hotel in KL. Turned out she lived with her mom not far from the hotel and cooking was a hobby of hers. Great gift and it wasn't even my birthday.  
            Fill what's empty, Empty what's full.
            Scratch where it itches.

Comment

Yes, had gifts from a couple

yes, i send money

why? because i want to, and i can.

I hope i am never as cynical as some of you lot, and yes i know i am not the only one but a few thousand bt doesnt hurt me and may make her day a little bit better.
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

My ATM went out of date when i was in LOS.. and got by for a month
                thanks to the girls..
                I give (along with the others) if a girl has a problem with cash flow..
                .. i see no problem in that..
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I give as well to a small circle of ladyboy friends in the Philippines. I have helped one go to school to learn physical therapy and massage therapy and she now has a good job. I have helped others to become self-reliant, which is my goal for them. Making it on your own as a transgender in the Philippines is not an easy road to travel. True, I have had others ask for money...tell me phony stories...and they don't get anything from me. For my friends who still pursue the webcam business I encourage them to acquire a few sponsors because they really need the money to survive. Do the math yourself...how long could you survive on $250 USD per month?

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 20 2008,15:37)
                    (robbo @ Nov. 20 2008,14:28) amazing just how many guys do actually do this stuff of handing over the cash  ......to their one and only   i say good on you! keep it up,your doing a great job.
                     It´s really the same money going around. What you pay the pattaya skank will end up with her ponce thai bf anyways, so wether you wire it from WU or handing it to her in soi 6 doesn´t really matter.

We all support the lazy drunk thaimen.  

Your club pin is in the mail, btw. Wear it like a badge of honor.
                    sounds good to me, and all this time i was going over there to give em the needed cash on top of the travelling it turned out i was to have sex with them also,no body told me about that side of the deal, felt like i was prostituting myself. fookin ell seven you coulda told me before! now i can go to work here and come home and send it from the comfort of home theres no need to travel thousands of miles ,has any body else here got any great ideas as im suffering a bit to come up with any new ones.
                    robbo

Comment

(sanuk_dee @ Nov. 20 2008,22:36)
                      (jimslim @ Nov. 20 2008,21:18) Anybody here ever had a ladyboy send them money  

I've never had an LB send me money but I did have a little cutey bring me a home-made cake the next afternoon following one great night of shagging with her at the Concorde hotel in KL. Turned out she lived with her mom not far from the hotel and cooking was a hobby of hers. Great gift and it wasn't even my birthday.  
                      Well I sent my ex some amount.. Not really wise thing I did hehe..
                      I was in love...
                      Silly me hehehe
                      "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

yes fiona but thats what love can do,love is a "many strangulated thing",i know i was in love once but im better now.now im happy with my pot plants and cupa soup,but you never know one day i to may get some cash in an envelope through my letterbox then its romance here we go all over again.
                        robbo

Comment

Indeed robbo.
                          Mmm how is better then in love? Enlighten me..
                          "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

(robbo @ Nov. 21 2008,00:25)
                            (sev7en @ Nov. 20 2008,15:37)
                            (robbo @ Nov. 20 2008,14:28) amazing just how many guys do actually do this stuff of handing over the cash  ......to their one and only   i say good on you! keep it up,your doing a great job.
                             It´s really the same money going around. What you pay the pattaya skank will end up with her ponce thai bf anyways, so wether you wire it from WU or handing it to her in soi 6 doesn´t really matter.

We all support the lazy drunk thaimen.  

Your club pin is in the mail, btw. Wear it like a badge of honor.
                            sounds good to me, and all this time i was going over there to give em the needed cash on top of the travelling it turned out i was to have sex with them also,no body told me about that side of the deal, felt like i was prostituting myself. fookin ell seven you coulda told me before! now i can go to work here and come home and send it from the comfort of home theres no need to travel thousands of miles ,has any body else here got any great ideas as im suffering a bit to come up with any new ones.
                            Yep, happened to me too. I was handing out cash and they gave me back hotsex I never thought that would happen. I´ve even heard of falangs going to Los to PAY for sex?! Shocking!
                            But who am i to deny a horny lb some falangluving. They get tired of eating thaisausage everyday, they like white meat every know and then..
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(fionasexyangel @ Nov. 21 2008,00:56) Indeed robbo.
                              The way thai lbs do. Love=money. Oh , wait , that´s the same thing then..
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(fionasexyangel @ Nov. 21 2008,00:56) Indeed robbo.
                                some say that being a cynical bastard helps but i dont buy into that for one minute, its all a loada crap!
                                robbo

Comment

Working...
                                X