Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(sammy555 @ Nov. 22 2008,20:10) I f the girl has a boyfriend?       well he wont be with us at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope not , but its only a matter of time before one of these guys hides behind the curtains or jumps out of the wardrope
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Shall we have a sweep on who??...i know who i'd want in it lol
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

My money's on Harris11 , I've heard he hides out on the roof of the Dynasty Grande with binoculars

Comment

Honestly, I don't understand what this thread is all about.

When I came to Thailand ages ago, I clearly called "dibs" on ALL of the hot ladyboys within a 1000km radius of Bangkok.

You guys have all been doing my sloppy-seconds ever since.

Didn't you people know that already?

So any sad fuck who's bitching about pics of "his" girlfriend showing up on the forums is either deluding himself into thinking she loves him more than me (an impossibility since I'm quite literally a sex-god), or he's bitching about pics of some 40 year old hag than I wouldn't touch with a barge-pole (who wants to see pics of THAT online anyway).

Simply put, you guys have my permission to post pics of MY girlfriends anytime you want as long as they don't care. I certainly don't mind. Just don't put on airs about "being in love", because I gaaa-run-teeee that as soon as she logs off MSN with you, she's booty-calling me for her weekly fix of my loving.

"Hail to the King. Give me sum suga baby."

Comment

Welcome back, Doug!

Comment

(doug @ Nov. 22 2008,21:50) I'm quite literally a sex-god
              Welcome back, doug. Where you been? Hiding in your loveshack? We´ve missed your insights of the lb community. Nothing beats the hard cold truth from a pro.
              Now educate us please
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Drift Spunk @ Nov. 22 2008,19:49) It's great being young and horny  
                Better to be young , hansum and horny. But 2 outta 3 ain´t bad, driftspunk
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

when i am new to a site sometimes i feel a little apprehensive about posting because i don't know anyone.i think that this is a good topic.these girls are working,they need money,have i the right to tell them how to earn it,no.so if i was to fall in love with one of them i better be mature enough to understand whats going on and live with it or stay home with my fucked up western values.the reality of it is its a hard world.my girl asked me to not post pictures so i won't.if she wants to up to her.do i interfere in her business,no.if she ever wanted to quit and be with me,i might think about it.but up untill that time i have no right to mess with her life,its all really simple.you just have to look at it from the perspective of an adult..just my 2 cents.oh yeah i will be in bkk on nov.30th if anyone is interested in meeting a new guy to this site.and yes i will be dragging dao around with me.after all we are friends...

Comment

I'll be away on that Sunday but PM me if you are around in the week...

Comment

that sounds good.i will be there untill the 3rd.were staying at the dynasty...after that who knows pattaya for a few days,then to her villiage,then maybe ankor wat...i never set plans in concrete.

Comment

(doug @ Nov. 22 2008,21:50) I'm quite literally a sex-god
                        Sex gods are rarely modest  

Comment

You are all a bunch of heartless CUNTS!

I love it!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(MarkyMark @ Nov. 21 2008,17:31) Lets hope that after their 6 month flings they'll post their own photos of their 'ex-girlfriend' on the site. It's the right and proper thing to do!

stogie how mank alias do you have lol
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(doug @ Nov. 22 2008,21:50) Honestly, I don't understand what this thread is all about.

When I came to Thailand ages ago, I clearly called "dibs" on ALL of the hot ladyboys within a 1000km radius of Bangkok.

You guys have all been doing my sloppy-seconds ever since.

Didn't you people know that already?

So any sad fuck who's bitching about pics of "his" girlfriend showing up on the forums is either deluding himself into thinking she loves him more than me (an impossibility since I'm quite literally a sex-god), or he's bitching about pics of some 40 year old hag than I wouldn't touch with a barge-pole (who wants to see pics of THAT online anyway).

Simply put, you guys have my permission to post pics of MY girlfriends anytime you want as long as they don't care.  I certainly don't mind.  Just don't put on airs about "being in love", because I gaaa-run-teeee that as soon as she logs off MSN with you, she's booty-calling me for her weekly fix of my loving.

"Hail to the King.  Give me sum suga baby."
                              doug to,the sescue
                              congrats mate there are 2 realists on the web sight now . i am not alone anymore best post in years
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(doug @ Nov. 22 2008,15:50) You guys have all been doing my sloppy-seconds ever since.
                                Your sloppy-seconds are passed 60 now...
                                They been doing mine...

There can be only one GOD....
                                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                                X