First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"girlfriends"
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 22 2008,10:58) Yeah - this happens quite a lot.

Some old fossil always threatens the site with his lawyer or cops or 'inside man' every now and then.  
      Sorry, I dont buy this one Stogie, Harris11, would never go that far
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

thanks guys, but i never left the forum. i've just been lurking. too busy gang-banging girls before 69billy ruins them.

by the way billy, when the quickening comes, "there can be only one", but don't worry, I'm NEVER going to "cross swords" with you!

"All your babes are belong to me".

Comment

I'm not going to cross swords with you But there are some that I do..
            Attached Files
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Did the scorpion bite?

Comment

(Torurot @ Nov. 24 2008,11:11) Did the scorpion bite?

Noooo...My sting is biger then his so he done runner...

Saying that if you like LBs with no tits..some may say femboy..She is on of the best in LaBamba Bar...
                Attached Files
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(Torurot @ Nov. 24 2008,17:11) Did the scorpion bite?
                  Probably not, but I think Billy did some damage with his stinger!
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(doug @ Nov. 24 2008,14:02) thanks guys, but i never left the forum.  i've just been lurking.
                    doug, give us some backstreets Bkk stories, not the usual beaten path, please.
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Yes Doug, we missed your insight .. please..
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(69billy @ Nov. 24 2008,16:14)  
                        I'm not going to cross swords with you     But there are some that I do..
                        those "swords" look more like butter knives

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 21 2008,16:20) Over the last week or so I've been slowly dragged into an online squabble about people posting pics of ladyboys who have boyfriends...

Apparently the 'boyfriends' don't like it.

Well - tough shit.
                          I agree.

These LBs are HOOKERS. Those who have a LB girlfriend that he met at a bar, read that 4 or 5 times.

I don't care if they have a boyfriend or not, I'm shooting them or fucking them. I hope the BF sees the video.

Tough shit is spot fucking on.

I could name a handful of pricks right now who are cry babies about this. Another 2 or 3 who think they literally own some of the ladyboys.

Pathetic if you ask me.
                          * LadyboyDolls.com
                          * Third World Media
                          * Black Ops Media

Comment

And when do we get your monthly rant about how many hiv+ models you know still working bars , and guarantees your models are hiv-?
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

......if anybody's "girlfriend" stay's in P4P scene, and not move away, so there is no reason for worry her, cause the "boyfriend" is maybe a better sponsor, but never someone who reach her mind and heart.....

..and if she move awy for sure, it's an offer from her, to take her out of that life before....take it and be happy....
                              xxx

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I have tried to find a way to contack you PM to ask about Kui.
                                I hope you remember me as the one who introduced Kui to this site and in a small way, you as well.
                                The last time I spoke to Kui, she was leaving the LOS to get married.
                                I was just wondering how it worked out?
                                P.S. The Cowboys really sucked this year but at least they cut PacMan today!..Maybe T.O... I Hope.
                                Anyway go Saint's... I love Nawlins!!!
                                william boatwright

Comment

Working...
                                X