Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 baht Ping Pong balls in the LB Gogos?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think this one needs a bit of perspective guys.....................just whos worrying about exploitation humiliation or degradation here? most of the girls who you watch scrambblin around for some SMALL WHITE BALLS will be doing the very same thing back in some stranger farangs hotel room later on in the night...........
    robbo

Comment

lol

Comment

(fionasexyangel @ Nov. 27 2008,19:10)
        (seanbeag7 @ Nov. 27 2008,18:13) I saw a program on itv a few months ago, where they show a reporter going around pattaya and he went into a go-go bar and they showed those ping-pong balls been thrown around and all the girls smiling and laughing picking them up.

From what i could see, sitting in the comforts of my sitting room with a can of bulmers beside me, i found nothing wrong in what was going on.

BTW, what in heaven's name is a jerk-off compition  
        I believe some of the board member can explain it to you, I couldn't cos I felt uncomfort to such things and stepping outside stringfellows when it happen. Even SamplerDoc tell me that's just fun but its just too much for me. How do you guys feel when they put you in the room to do jerk off competition with room full of stranger staring at you. Talk about degrading... But I'm not against it, I better step outside and have my cigarrete alone.. Just my thought..
        a buddy of mine told me once ,how, when he was a teenager him and his mates had a wankin competition, basically he who cums first is winner,this i found bizzare even for teen hi-jinx, until he told me that at one point one of them let fly with expletives and curses to fellow contestants shouting..........you fuckin bastards ive fuckin cum you fuckin bastards!...........he had just realised that all the others had not been masturbating atall,but had infact been nursing carefully disguised sausages purchased at the butchers only hours before the tournement..........appparently the "winner" wouldnt speak to anyone for months,this i found profoundly amusing,tho i must admit i was severely stoned at the time.
        robbo

Comment

thanks for the explanation and the little story, I will try to remember about the sausages, if i ever get a offer of a bj, and i dont like the look of the person offering.
          i love t-girls

Comment

you could just decline
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

not atall in fact when im out and about i allways keep a nice sausage in my inside pocket just for these very occasions,one never knows when one might need to oblige with a portion of dead pigs guts,dont tell me youve never had to ........hmmm,
              robbo

Comment

well, I didn't like to admit it publically ..
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

I must admit I feel uncomfortable with the whole thing also .
                  Why? I find it difficult to explain , maybe because the whole things so tacky ,maybe because it just shows reality over fantasy , who knows, but it still embarrasses me .

I know the girls probably would wonder whats the fuss all about , and as Pacman rightly points out , on a slow night with no prospect of a barfine a couple of buckets of ping pongs can add up .

For me its probably the reality that this is as good as it gets for many of these girls , but then again maybe best not to dwell on that too much .

I did see once a crowd of drunken wankers throwing beer round some bargirls and the girls pretending to enjoy the fun just to keep the guys drinking in the bar .

The sometimes bittersweet experience that is Thailand
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 27 2008,13:40) I did see once a crowd of drunken wankers throwing beer round
                    Throwing Beer around, bet She was none too pleased, didnt Jay throw them out the bar & the gentleman that you are Mr Slim , thought you would have saved the poor girl from such thugs
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Here is a pic of a punter who had a Ping Pong ball shoved in his pie hole after he declared this activity is degrading!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

This is what I use  

Burp Gun
                        Launch balls up to 30 feet with the pump-action Burp Gun! Shoots safe, lightweight ping-pong style balls clear across the room one at a time or in short multi-shot bursts. Unsuspecting targets, beware! Includes and holds a maximum of 15 balls for extended play. 22" long. Ages 4 and up.

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 27 2008,15:40) I must admit I feel uncomfortable with the whole thing also .
                          Why? I find it difficult to explain , maybe because the whole things so tacky ,maybe because it just shows reality over fantasy , who knows, but it still embarrasses me .
                          Same Same
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

tried it once...
                            it was both funny...and humilitating at the same time...

the girls WAS laughing and seemed to really enjoy the friendly fighting about the balls with the other girls...

Even Oh that had no reasons for participating wanted to do so...

humiliation??...well maybe i felt it was a bit before i did it...but as someone wrote...sometimes they have to do MORE humilitating things back to the room....to reach the same goal...food every day...

i choose to see it as a way they all got a meal that night... and i got the view of 10 ladyboy-asses in wild activity over the balls...
                            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Not for me i would rather buy the lb a drink, but for the girls 20b is 20b and a bucket balls soon mounts up too more baht!
                              i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(BAM @ Nov. 28 2008,06:00) Burp Gun
                                Launch balls up to 30 feet with the pump-action Burp Gun! Shoots safe, lightweight ping-pong style balls clear across the room one at a time or in short multi-shot bursts. Unsuspecting targets, beware! Includes and holds a maximum of 15 balls for extended play. 22" long. Ages 4 and up.
                                Thats a great method and pic Bam.  Lets see, 15 balls at 20thb each means one round costs 300thb, just a bargin for that kind of fun but that age limit may disqualify a few punters
                                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                                X