• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good advice from donnnnny and smuttleydfs,

posts have been deleted.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 11 2008,06:34) This thread and its content including the instigator of the thread    is completely out of control.........

I suggest everyone take a deep breath and get in control.........or just shut the F    up

Some people need to really grow up  

Yeah, it´s nicer to talk bout Marcia Cross
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Marcia Cross , the bad prosecutor.
        Attached Files
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Marcia Clark , smuttyes fav Desperate Houswive.
          Attached Files

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Dec. 10 2008,22:25) Marcia Clark , smuttyes fav Desperate Houswive.
            Damn I forgot how ugly she is

I'd take Cindy in a heartbeat over her!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Cindy is the only ladyboy with a song about her

http://www.youtube.com/v/aPYCJlFfhW8&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/aPYCJlFfhW8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• That's hilarious! I can't wait till she sees this!

Nice one Lefty!

Comment

• Glad you liked it Stogie. Hope Cindy does too. Here is a longer version by the great Ricky Nelson, but not quite the charm as in the scene from Rio Bravo.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ChChu64sN9s&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/ChChu64sN9s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• pewww back to normal
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 11 2008,06:34) This thread and its content including the instigator of the thread    is completely out of control.........

I suggest everyone take a deep breath and get in control.........or just shut the F    up

Some people need to really grow up  

I am trying to take a deep breath    

Butt that bloody self promoter Billy continues to fail to answer the simple question.....

What is his beef with Cindy?

is it that hard Billy....

and yes i do go to thailand to find love    

Comment

• What is his beef with Cindy?
                        Probably nothing. Sounds more like a beef with me!

Comment

• (Stogie @ Dec. 11 2008,04:26) That's hilarious! I can't wait till she sees this!  

Nice one Lefty!
                          I showed her before - she was suitably impressed and intrigued
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (Stewart @ Dec. 10 2008,09:55)
                            you still have not answered the question why u first started the thread and attacked the lovely Cindy for no apparent reason?
                            Attacked? Aw, come on.....

The way I look at it, he asked a fairly innocent question....what a bunch of drama queens.

Cindy is the big winner out of this, and good for her...sounds like she is a cool chick  

But her fa.........
                            What beef..? I got no beef with her.....
                            I think Stewart and some others got it...
                            I just asked what is the big deal is with Cindy is.... Thats all..
                            So now i know...she is a good top...
                            PS..
                            doitrong..
                            self promoter Billy.. .So any one posting TR with photos are self promoting !!??
                            So to all who do TRs....Doitright...or MR doitrong thinks you are self promoting...
                            doitrong if you haven't noticed this form is all about promoting...
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (69billy @ Dec. 11 2008,13:36) I just asked what is the big deal is with Cindy is.... Thats all..
                              So now i know...she is a good top...
                              your mind moves in mysterious ways
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Can't say I am a fan of Cindy and I can only base my opinion purely on looks in regards to the face.

Can't recall even speaking to her or seeing her much in cascades so can't comment on other things.

Probably because she is too busy with you lot. lol

Different strokes for different folks.

Although have spent time with other lb's that I was not initially attracted to at first that I became fond after I spent time with them.

Thank god we are not into the same lb otherwise thailand would be very lonely.

Just my 2 bobs worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X