X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Big Mick,

I will be back in VN around the 30th, offshore at present... are you still considering a visit? If so I have a Missus from Pattaya who would like to come over, and it would ease her into VN life if she had a blonde pixie friend...

Failing that, I will be back in LOS (was planning on Phuket until reading of the Lela tragedy) around the end of the fist week of Feb. Hope you are around.

Cheers,

JF
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jan. 10 2009,13:58) around the end of the fist week of Feb.

Do they have that in the LOS too?  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Apparently its its pretty big around Silom... You know us gays......
        f0xxee

Comment

• Have I rattled your cage Deepthroat?

----------------

Um, yes...
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Um, yes... I guess that would be a fair summation. I thought WE were having fun these past 4 months as I was sharing my enthusiasm, I didn't recognize that the reality was that I was just being annoying. I had truly enjoyed interacting with most of you. I'm embarrassed.
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Deepthroat, don't worry about it, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Some of the most naive questions have led to the best threads.

You don't want to lose your enthusiasm for what will be a great holiday just because some want to take you to task over your views.

Everyone can express their opinion around here, but don't be surprised you attract criticism when you write contradictory & inflammatory comments that reveal more about your inner mind than I would consider wise.

Number one rule when posting - read the thing for inconsistencies & to judge how others may see it, number two rule - never post when you are drunk.

Oh & the embarrassment goes soon enough, you may even finish up as cynical as me & become completely immune to the negative responders.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Don't take it personal Deepthroat , and don't let it curb your enthusiasm for your forth coming trip , you are gonna have the time of your life  

And keep posting , I like your style  
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (pacman @ Jan. 11 2009,03:23) never post when you are drunk.
                  Nonsence , some people have rare moments of clarity when drunk

My wife never knew I drank until I came home sober one night ..............
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jan. 10 2009,04:35) RE: my comemment, "you're all gay"....

When I decided that it was Ladyboys all the way and came flying out of the closet I realised several things.
                    I needed to get divorced.
                    I like cock.
                    I like cock on ladyboys only
                    I like ass better than pussy.
                    Pitch or catch, its the same game.
                    I needed to live with myself
                    I was essentially straight (I love beauty... anyone who has seen my photos knows I love beautiful women/ladyboys)
                    but I am essentially gay also. I LIKE COCK
                    I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks
                    And I look the world straight in the eye.

In the time I have bounced out of the darkness and misery of self denial I have had a few moments of angst, but on the whole (no pun intended) life has improved dramatically.
                    I have lived an intensely masculine lifestyle and continue to do so. Occupationally I have no choice.
                    I bring my ladyboys with me where ever I travel, book into hotels, air travel, go shopping go to the beach etc... in other words I forget what they are and concentrate on who they are.
                    What would have been career limiting had I tried to hide my preferences, has not been career neutral but in a small way career enhancing. When you take a ladyboy to a senior management fucntion people realise you dont give a fuck what they think of your private life, and sort of grudgingly admire your honesty. And if you are good enough to pull a ladyboy that is drop dead gorgeous, men will always be men... they will have a little bit of envy too. It indicates one thing above all else... you are honest. Respect.
                    But best of all your ladyboy knows you are a good man... imagine how they feel if you look like Maxwell Smart doding Kaos everytime you leave the hotel with them? And only leave the hotel with them under pressure? Not good for their egos presumably. And not a good indicator of your committment either.

Lastly, I am now at a time of life where my skin has toughened and not much hurts me. My friends take the piss about my preferences, but in the way friends do: no malice attached. And that to me is a sure sign of acceptance.

Gents, unless you are married or have children that wont understand (most would) . Get out of your closets.
                    Denial will suck the life out of you.
                    f0xxee My new hero !
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jan. 11 2009,04:06)
                      Nonsence , some people have rare moments of clarity when drunk  

My wife never knew I drank until I came home sober one night ..............  [/quote]
                      Very true,  and absolutly  Fucking halarious.  
                       Laughing My Ass Off.   that was a nice Spit brother.

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Jan. 10 2009,17:02) In case anyone is wondering, the beaches in Hua Hin are great right now and the blonde pixie is as she ever was (woooohoooo!!!!)
                        My hero...

Comment

• Hi Deepthroat,

I really hope you enjoy your time in LOS. But take it like a fine wine, and savour it. Savour every encounter. I hope you enjoy some great long times and avoid the short times early on. Really what ever happens in the bedroom is your business and no one else has any right to judge... unless of course you spill your guts on a forum, then it's open slather.

To be honest you were collateral damage: I get pissed at the number of "I'm straight but...." comments on this forum (and all the others forums). Sexuality is an irrelevance. My original post was simply to encourage people to face themselves and free them from the angst that happens when you wake up one morning and realise it's been months since you have considered a chick WITHOUT a dick. I reckon most of the old time mongers know what I mean. You realise your whole sexuality has changed... you still adore the form of women (Thai ladyboys generally being far more horn inducing than your average thai girl) but you prefe a different functionality.

You realise your dream girl is Angelina Jolie but hung like a stallion.

That can be really confronting. I always remember a guy I played footy with who topped himself when he was 28 and realised he was gay and who couldn't face what he was.... A hyper masculine lifestyle left him (in his view) no option: he felt he was selling out his team mates by living. What a fucking tragedy.

That was what my post was about. Whatever you are.... face it and live with it and be at peace.

And enjoy your crazy ass in Thailand, I am sure you are going to love it and the girls I am sure will love you... you seem to have an abundance of charm.

JF
                          f0xxee

Comment

• Fuck off now. let it go. lets get back to the topick at hand.

Comment

• been  there done that.  my wife is pissedd off enough i'm gay.
                               the way she sees it,  if you look at cock and like,  if you suck cock you like,

Y O U    A R E   G A Y  !      your fucking gay wether your big tittiy lovers or not.
                              sorry,  im hammered.
                              these are words of wife wisdom
                              Your all gay in my wifes book. YOUR FAGS IF YOU LIKE COCK.
                              quote Mirimarks wife.

Comment

• How do you trat a LB?

Simple, what your mum told you.

"Treat others as you would like them to treat you."

That's what has me wondering why this thread has lasted so long. LB's are people first and foremost, so your mum was right. And isn't she always, hmmmmm?
                                f0xxee

Comment

Working...
                                X