Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(genthog @ Feb. 04 2009,13:13) Most on here are realistic and don't get offended that some other board member has knocked boots with their latest ladyboy crush...
    Why I like the way you talk so mut?

Well said... I disagree with the majority being relalistic and all.. but definitely applaude your use of "Ladyboy Crush"...

... because thats all it ever is really, wouldn;t you say? the "relationships" here, are really just crushes arent they?
    "What a fucking hero you are.... "
    -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Ooooh... Shameless promotion!

Comment

(jimslim @ Jan. 17 2009,01:04)
        (batman4ever @ Jan. 16 2009,02:06) it makes me beeing proud to be a "member" of this kind of society......
        Me too , its amazing the calibre of person you meet in ladyboy bar as opposed to a GG bar .

I've met some really decent guys in this scene , people who are well mannered and relaxed and who you can have a decent conversation with .

A lot of the guys I've met in GG bars (Especially  in Pattaya ) are the types I spend my life trying to avoid on a daily basis .

There's definately a sense of camaraderie in this scene which is a great thing  

I think it's because we all think outside the box

I've met some first class scumbags in GG bars. All the Ladyboy mongers i've met have been gentlemen. Apart from that Mick Jagger lookalike who seems to get his cock out everytime i'm near him.

Comment

i hope i can say something!

it is really overwhelming to be in a site where you will get to talk, to chat, to fight, to be serious, to be funny, to be silly, to be hated and to beloved... by members subscribing to it, and this site is a mile better and a mile mature than any other ladyboy/ts dating sites, where majority's goal is down to that three letter word.

----- but three letter word is also here... but played cool
          garcia

Comment

I'm a ladyboy lover newbie and new to this site. I hope to make new friends and gain advice from more experianced members of this site

Comment

(blue1878 @ Apr. 17 2009,03:28)  I hope to make new friends and gain advice from more experianced members of this site
              that's easy to do, just read a lot and don't be afraid to ask questions.

This forum has been helping guys live their dreams for years and years now; it should actually be required reading for anyone new to the LB scene and especially before they plan any trips to Thailand.

check out the Rookie room if you are new here, Blue
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(cancer12 @ Apr. 16 2009,16:16) i hope i can say something!

it is really overwhelming to be in a site where you will get to talk, to chat, to fight, to be serious, to be funny, to be silly, to be hated and to beloved... by members subscribing to it, and this site is a mile better and a mile mature than any other ladyboy/ts dating sites, where majority's goal is down to that three letter word.

----- but three letter word is also here... but played cool
                From my viewpoint......we love the girls for what they are.......people....regardless of gender.......
                My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

edit

Comment

(indianajones @ Apr. 21 2009,19:55) i would have thought 'proud' is maybe too strong a word, right?
                    The original poster is not English but his meaning was obvious.

Comment

my apologies

Comment

Working...
                      X