Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually keep my tooth brushes in a glass on the sink but this looks like it might be a better way to go

Comment

(rxpharm @ Feb. 13 2009,10:58) if you are asking about KC3, yes there is a barfine there. In January the barfine was 500 Baht, and I imagine it should be the same now.
      Actually I meant the LBs who sit at those small street-side bars just around from soi 4 on the way to Landmark down sukumvit..(sorry I wasn't too clear )

One version I was told by a Thai friend who knows people there is that these FL LBs are there to hide their activities from the BIB..but last night I bought a drink for one (who tells me she is ex Cascades...just like another one I passed later in front of Nana ) and that there was a 200baht bf for her...

Just wanted to check that info..might be another scam like the earlier one Stogie mentioned about FL extracting bf when they aren't even on the books

On KC3, I definitely think it's worth reporting. It sucks big time
      Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

You should PM our good buddy FriedFunk. He was telling me about something of the sorts like that...
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Will do. Cheers DP

Comment

its not only toothbrushes.
            ever tapped your razor on the sink and short thick black hairs pop out.?
            im blonde, so i know they aint mine.
            keep an eye on how long your lb takes to have a shower. if its over 5 minutes she,s shaving her legs with your best gillette sensor.
            last month, my lb was in there 30 minutes, when i accused her of shaving her legs, she tried to stop me going in to check. tapped the razor , and sure enough , it was full of little black uns.
            "how you know?"
            she then admited, it wasnt her legs, she,d shaved her bollox.
            fuckin liberty.
            you cant polish a turd.

Comment

(anthony70 @ Feb. 19 2009,23:03) its not only toothbrushes.
              ever tapped your razor on the sink and short thick black hairs pop out.?
              im blonde, so i know they aint mine.
              keep an eye on how long your lb takes to have a shower. if its over 5 minutes she,s shaving her legs with your best gillette sensor.
              last month, my lb was in there 30 minutes, when i accused her of shaving her legs, she tried to stop me going in to check. tapped the razor , and sure enough , it was full of little black uns.
              "how you know?"
              she then admited, it wasnt her legs, she,d shaved her bollox.
              fuckin liberty.
              True Tony, but didn't she look much better all smooth

Comment

(anthony70 @ Feb. 19 2009,23:03) she then admited, it wasnt her legs, she,d shaved her bollox.
                I think we should all leave a spare razor out for the next guy

Comment

ive heard of the red die fake period juice, i believe my overly machismoed friend tapped a katoey and brought this up as proof she was a girl.....pretty fucking funny really.....but he was a little when his actual thai girl was the one to tell him and us this....and i actually introduced them or pointed her out to him as well, fuking great..
                  dax spadackel

Comment

I had a LB tell me on my last trip about the Japanese guy who wandered into KC3 and didn't know it was a LB bar, barfined the LB (one with a cock) and then she just pretended she was having her period so that she only gave him head and he never knew she was a LB. Finally admitted that she stopped doing that after being caught a few times and ending up with a violent end to her night and no money to show for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X