Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(alan1chef @ Jan. 31 2009,00:18) Take care of that body...vitamins...especially B vitamins...exercise...it's not too late to change.
    Its not the libido mate. I agree with you it is a good idea to keep the body in shape especially if you want to get your end away in Thailand, being fat and out of shape is a distinct disadvantage.

I exercise about three hours per day, and can just about hand a wet towel on it - just like the old Taoist masters <(^:^)>

Comment

(robbo @ Jan. 31 2009,03:10) i wouldnt spend too much time anal ,ising  this one

just one point tho why are you veiwing this forum?
      Viewing the forum? Old habits die hard, and this is a fairly recent occurrence.

Posting on the forum? the ladyboy thing is a monkey I have had on my back for a long time, and I had resigned myself to carrying it around for good and enjoying.

This is the only communication I have with other people with the same interests, I live way outside of normal ladyboy admirers lifestyles. No one to discuss these things amongst my circle of friends.

I am still enjoying to the max <(^:^)> Even the relapse if it come will be most enjoyable.

Comment

(trobriand @ Jan. 31 2009,10:50) I am sure there sexual antics are just the same as before, its just me.
        Well - it that could help, but I don't think it does, I feel pretty much the same.

I'm changed in my habits and likes/dislikes. Guess is a natural process. There is coincidentally an article today on MSN about men's sexuality when we get older. If does explain a few things.

My life has changed in general, and I'm much less demanding on all physical things than what I used to be..I eat less, have less sex, have less entartainements, and try to excercise more..but 3 hours per day

I wish for you, for me and others in the same boat there could be an answer..but I doubt.
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(trobriand @ Jan. 31 2009,10:55)
          (alan1chef @ Jan. 31 2009,00:18) Take care of that body...vitamins...especially B vitamins...exercise...it's not too late to change.
          Its not the libido mate. I agree with you it is a good idea to keep the body in shape especially if you want to get your end away in Thailand, being fat and out of shape is a distinct disadvantage.

I exercise about three hours per day, and can just about hand a wet towel on it - just like the old Taoist masters <(^:^)>
          Being fat and out of shape is unattractive and a disadvantage ANYWHERE in the world, not just Thailand!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Not so sure about that, look at India, where they always have fatty movie stars with big bellies and if they are too thin they do "enhance" their image on movie posters

Saw the Indian poster for Harrison Ford for one of his movies once, man did he have fatty cheeks lol

Comment

If it's not male menopause or lack of energy, then I think too that a vacation from LB's is in order. You've become bored with it and as such, your senses have become dulled to feelings that once inspired you. Now, women seem new and exciting to you...so go for it, for now, and don't worry about LB's or even think about LB's for a while. Perhaps a time will come when you can find inspiration in both at the same time.

Comment

what a fresh and insightful post.
                thanks OP.

i believe tastes and desires evolve. yours may have come full circle?
                before i became really into LBs i was getting bored with regular GG sex but didn't understand why. once i tapped into the geyser of LB lust i rediscovered my passion much like you describe so articulately in your post. this also re-ignited my libido for women as well.

i have even noticed my tastes in ladyboys evolve as well. in the beginning it was only super-passable, super-feminine ones, and now i find that a pretty femboy will do the trick, shit, who knows whats next. just go with the flow and its glad to know that it is possible to satiate yourself finally!!!

Comment

Good thoughts and in my opinion very true....

We are dynamic...ever changing...Let's all hope so at least...

Can you imagine being static...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

In general i think Womens Libido is still pretty high when there in their thirties and forties while mens drops off gradually in mid to late thirties. I certainly dont have the same raving lust for Ladyboys or sex that i had when i was 29 but of course this is a rough approximation and plenty guys may be horndogs for eternity... but i suggest that they a minority

Male menopause, well maybe that can play a part , but thats life.

Comment

Working...
                    X