Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get sick of the usual nonsense?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever get sick of the usual nonsense?

Hi,
    Do you ever go to the bars and talk to the girls and eventually barfine them and wish you could get the girls to relax and be themselves and not be what they think you want them to be. It seems lately every girl I get back at my condo is giving me the same song and I get tired of the bullshit.

I would love for them to be girlfriend like and just relax and enjoy being in a nice condo, eating nice food and watching a big screen movie and not being rushed to fuck the daylights out of me. But lately, everyone I get back home, they seem to have a twinkle in their eye like their scheming or something. Do they all act this way or is it just my imagination?

Please, no flaming responses either, I am just really thinking this over and many will have really harsh replies with no content, but just relax and know that I am not trying to have one as a girlfriend, I just get tired of the girls putting on this friggen show for me.

I am eagerly to accept too that it's me and not them at all.

Nhscotsman

(nhscotsman @ Feb. 10 2009,08:38) Hi,
    Do you ever go to the bars and talk to the girls and eventually barfine them and wish you could get the girls to relax and be themselves and not be what they think you want them to be. But lately, everyone I get back home, they seem to have a twinkle in their eye like their scheming or something. Do they all act this way or is it just my imagination?
    They are being themselves.

Everything you like they don't like.

Different culture mate.

For sex just go S/T.

For relaxing and good conversations meet up with friends.

That's the fact of life here....
    Lost in Space!

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Feb. 10 2009,08:38) I am eagerly to accept too that it's me and not them at all.
      Hate to say it, but it's probably a little of you and a little of them. They are just being who they are to people like you - farangs who come into a bar, pay for sex, and go on their merry way about life. It's as if you are going in with too high of expectations. I don't know much about you - whether you're young or old, fat or fit, rich or poor, not that any of that really matters. However, if you can't pull a nice young attractive lady to be all lovey-dovey with you back home then you shouldn't expect it here!

That said, I don't think it's impossible for you to find what you're looking for - you're just not searching in the right place. Sure there may be diamonds in the rough, but one reason I left the bar scene a long time ago is cuz it seems to attract the worst of the worst (girls, I mean).
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I think maybe you're just having a bad trot.

Of course you'll get all types, good, bad, or in between. Usually they're spread out a bit.

I took one from a bar LT on the weekend and back in the room got the old 'me cannot do LT only ST" despite me having made it very clear before I bfined her. At least she told me before we got down to it so I had the option of kicking her out, which is more or less what I ended up doing. I was really pissed off cos there was a cuter one I could've taken (as opposed to this one whom I just thought was hot)  

Anyway the next day I found a very nice FL and it was everything that I or you would have wanted for a LT.

So far it's 1 for the badgirls and 1 for the good. About even  

I think you might improve your chances by sussing the girl out a bit more before you commit, get a feel for her. Doesn't always work, but if you go with your instincts as opposed to what they tell you, then over time your averages of finding a good experience should improve  
        Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Feb. 10 2009,08:38) But lately, everyone I get back home, they seem to have a twinkle in their eye like their scheming or something. Do they all act this way or is it just my imagination?
          Uhm, maybe you tip them just a bit too much?    

S
          Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

(Master Bator @ Feb. 10 2009,08:55) Different culture mate.

For sex just go S/T.

For relaxing and good conversations meet up with friends.

Sacred words mate..sacred words. And I would also add - different priorities in life - and THAT is what screws up most of the relationships with Asian GGs and LBs
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

To get what you want (an experience that is not fake), you will need to know the girl very well and also do things that Thais like to do (speak Thai to her, watch Thai TV shows, listen to live Thai bands, go to the movies and watch a Thai movie, eat spicy Thai food, etc.) These are things that customers in her bar typically do not do.

And to be honest, she would rather do them with her Thai boyfriend or her close circle of Thai friends. You are not in this group and unless you are young like her, speak Thai like her, and do all the Thai things that Thai do, you will never be in this group. Even then, the fact that you are not Thai prohibits her from treating you as such. Sorry.

You can always try to pull a "regular" (i.e. non p4p) girl and try to do some of these things, but this is very, very difficult. Thai girls that fuck a farang on the 1st or 2nd or 3rd date have their eye generally on the baht, and are more trouble than they are worth.

One solution is to have "your kind of fun" with a Western girl then fuck 20-yo Thai GGs and LBs when you get horny.

Comment

(statuesque @ Feb. 09 2009,22:41) Uhm, maybe you tip them just a bit too much?    
                Neung has a good point. Most of the girls that I have had better GFEs with have been girls that I have NOT paid that much money to. Pay them less money and you will find that they either disappear like a fart into the wind , or they stick around because they truly enjoy spending a little time with you.

By paying them less, you should also consider that you lose some of the "rights" that you have over them (like dictating to them when to come and go on your schedule and what to do all the time.)

Watch out what you wish for. you might not like what you get.  

Comment

EyeMahk, is that a Freudian slip? Statuesque posted that comment!

NHS, I don't think you can expect a relaxed GFE with a p4p lady unless you have gotten to know her well. Remember for them it really is a job, it's their work. Many have developed a "script" or routine based on their interactions with punters - and most punters want sex, even if it is a LT situation. Is it any wonder that she treats you like you have described?

Also I have to disagree with DPs comment that p4p seems to attract the worst of the worst. I've met some very nice ones in p4p - well, at least they treated me that way! Of course I've met a few difficult ones too - but no more than in real life, meeting with normal everyday people.

If you truly crave a GFE, I think it would be rare for you to experience it in a LT session with a p4p lb you've taken only for one time.

Also if you keep looking at her breasts - you're giving her a message that is fairly easy for her to interpret.  

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

The grass on the other side is always greener!  

Give a man all the attention in this world and he would back off, complain hes suffocated and prefers to have freedom.

Then give a man not the attention, and out he seeks.

Typical, really.  

S
                    Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

Thanks to all that have posted, you are all correct in one form or another. I figure part of it is my own doing anyway. I am not looking for a long term relationship, I have one already, but even when I do have a girl over for the night, they never seem to settle down and be themselves. But the insight you guys gave me brought my thinking around some. I was or am suffering from some syndrome.

I guess. I will just go to Pattaya this weekend and get some really slutty girl to suck the syndrome out of me and I will be back to the ole perverted self I have always been.

I have been looking around Bangkok for some really slutty dressed girls lately and there hasn't been any around. The ones that you're almost afraid or embarressed to bring back to your hotel or condo. I know if I go to Pattaya, I will surely find some.

Thanks again, Cheers
                      Nhscotsman

Comment

WOW statuesque you are one smoking lady, I want to do things to your body
                        Butterfly number 1

Comment

Satuesque I hear a trace of the cynic in your reply... no not fair. I hear a trace of everywoman in your reply.
                          But I admit what you say is true. Men are hopeless when confronted with someone that truly likes them, its seems the challenge is over and they run like 1000 startled gazelles.
                          As for nhscotsman:
                          Please tell me the difference between small talk with a thai ladyboy or any other woman you date. Small talk is exactly that: small, trivial, guarded. A searching out of who the other person is, while presenting the best of yourself.
                          Now it stands to reason that that small talk with a thai ladyboy will tend to be "smaller" on acount of naturally having less in common. I think you are expecting too much, and should go with the flow. The best way to know if there is a mutual regard is to wake up with them and see if they run for the door vs, hug and hold.
                          Really what do you expect for a first night long time session?
                          Perhaps butterfly a little less....
                          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

thegame925 - The TRIP REPORTS Forum » Bangkok Dec 2006 and Jan 2007
                            Page 4 Post Number: 67 Posted on: Jan. 16 2007

When I was young (and vigorous), although only then interested in GG€™s, I did enjoy being a butterfly. Now, I would far prefer to be with one person. I have this trouble on the LB P4P scene in the US and Europe.

In London, in particular, there are five LB€™s who I see on a (fairly) regular business, for dinner and perhaps overnight and yet, on ever trip I also do short time with someone new. In the last three and a bit years, given my trips to the UK are infrequent, I have submitted over 90 LB reviews to TER €“ I am not just doing this to ensure I get free access to the data-base, I am doing it because I think I am continually trying to find €œThe One€.

Furthermore, on an allied topic, I have often been told in the USA and the UK, by P4P providers, that my attitude is wrong. I should be with them for €œraw sex€ €“ €œto f**k or be f**ked€, but that I am trying to talk to them or €œmake love€.

Now, there are a number of providers who like to talk and who provide €œa GFE-type experience€. The problem I have is that, in the last few years, I could never just have €œraw sex€.

In Thailand, although the providers are happy to provide a pseudo-GFE, my inability to speak Thai (my fault) and the majority of them having only rudimentary English skills, spoils the experience for me.

I think, on balance, The Singaporean and Filipina LB€™s in Europe, despite their higher prices, are for me, overall a more pleasurable experience.

That said, I guess I envy the butterfly, given the choice, the range, and the low costs of the Thailand Pleasure Rides Amusement Park.

Comment

(Drift Spunk @ Feb. 10 2009,13:21) WOW statuesque you are one smoking lady, I want to do things to your body  
                              For free?.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X