Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get sick of the usual nonsense?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(nhscotsman @ Feb. 10 2009,13:14) I have been looking around Bangkok for some really slutty dressed girls lately and there hasn't been any around. The ones that you're almost afraid or embarressed to bring back to your hotel or condo.
    What most have said so far is of course quite true. Maybe you're expecting too much, but there are at least plenty who can make it a pleasant experience rather than the hollow transaction that it really is.

On the slutty look front, man we must be in a different city. I have exactly the opposite problem  

Around Nana, on Suk at the little street side bars, soi 5, (I'm talking LBs here), the slutty look seems de rigeur this season.

I asked one to meet me the next day at the hotel, but dress in normal clothes please  

I know the lovely girls on reception don't care and have seen it all before, but I don't want them to think me Very Bad Man  
    Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Feb. 10 2009,08:38) I just get tired of the girls putting on this friggen show for me.
      I've lost something here...I don't understand what "show" you are referring to....

Maybe you can be more specific...

You are correct...The sluts in Bkk don't begin to compare to the sluts on Walking Street...In Bkk I'll wager they still wear clothes...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Feb. 10 2009,07:14) I have been looking around Bangkok for some really slutty dressed girls lately and there hasn't been any around. The ones that you're almost afraid or embarressed to bring back to your hotel or condo. I know if I go to Pattaya, I will surely find some.
        You've got that right NHS

It was quite interesting taking her up to my room in the lift half full of guests at around 1.00am. A quick look at their faces and the various expressions said it all. Funny thing, an elderly French lady whom I had spoken to before just gave me the

Comment

(sev7en @ Feb. 10 2009,19:13)
          (Drift Spunk @ Feb. 10 2009,13:21) WOW statuesque you are one smoking lady, I want to do things to your body  
          For free?.
          I wouldn't accept money from the lady. I can do things to your body too  

You don't put a full stop after a question mark...  
          Butterfly number 1

Comment

(pentire @ Feb. 10 2009,16:17) Funny thing, an elderly French lady whom I had spoken to before just gave me the  
            I think you missed an easy get there pentire
            Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

im sure NHSCOTSMAN that many guys here have felt what you are.im sure.
              sounds to me like you do need a "regular" or "friend" be it GG or LB.

mindless debaunchery, ass plowing and self indulgent perverted mongering has its place in the life of a "purist among the tourist"...........but so does a little chat/interaction.

personally i have a few dotted about pty bkk and phuket who im "friends" with and this i find good,they genuinely like me and its mutual.i find that after a time spent with one (sometimes a week) im eager to go off and plow ass and monger about again..................the monotony of relationships is fine.........but "vive la difference"

i dont seem to have a problem with meeting girls outside of the p4p scene,these girls are often more inclined to want to spend time with you,and are more interesting when your sober.but you will only meet such girls if willing to go out other than to p4p venues and spend time just looking and watching/interacting.

it really depends on what one wants while in LOS.................if just for 2 weeks then plain old shaggy mongering is suffice..............any longer then some personal interaction is needed..............im speaking personally of course.
              robbo

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Feb. 10 2009,08:38) I would love for them to be girlfriend like and just relax and enjoy being in a nice condo, eating nice food and watching a big screen movie and not being rushed to fuck the daylights out of me.
                I don't really understand your point , you are only gonna get the above with someone who knows/trusts/likes your company , not someone you've just met and barfined .

I know they are great actors but even Kate Winslet would struggle with that role .

Keep the GFE for the girlfriend and shag silly the one you barfine for the evening .

I'd be more dissapointed if they started to make themselves too comfortable , call me old fashioned but I kind of like them wanting to fuck the living daylights out of me  
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

NH, i usually go short time because i just have nothing to say to them. on the rare occasion i do find one id be interested in doing something with outside a bar , then and only then(rare) i go for a longer time with them.
                  Rudyard Kipling once said" east is east and west is west and nair the twain shall meet" so fucking trye
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

i think that all the differing answers posted here are testament to the fact that not every guy has the same needs or wants,its important to know what your after at some point in life then just as important to know that you cannot have all that you want.
                    i speak for myself, when im in LOS for 4-6 weeks i need a bit more than just pumping the ST,i take a girl ST and expect nothing more than mayby it will be good bad or fantastic,dont over analyse it its a ST bang.its brief but quickly repeatable ,ive had all those.havnt all BM.

if your seeking to replace any meaningfull personal relationship with multiple ST ....forget it, it dosnt work like that,you may end up dissatisfied and sorry, asking yourself "why dosnt she seem interested in me?"..........
                    if you want a girl to get into "you" or the" occasion" more then show them a good time make em laugh make it fun,its good for you to,at the end of the day if you "click" then well sometimes things happen.
                    this is why i mix it up when im in LOS
                    ive had the thai girlfriend bit ,i know how you can get very sweet on one easily,i know it.i still miss her now....... but............................................... .......

shag shag shag if all your going to LOS for is to shag and holiday then remember its just that,a shagfest only this one you can also meet and spend time with the odd "friend " that you make also...........the best of it all.

so SCOTSMAN just have a good time dont think on it too much,im sure at some point you will meet one you click with, on more of a personal level,fuck it seems every time im in BKK i seem to hook up witha new one and its here we go again..........one more to add to the "friends" in my little book.each one has different qualities,likes anal,or likes chat(and anal) or likes giving BJ etc etc
                    robbo

Comment

I don't see anything unusual in a girl being in a rush to get the biz over, get paid & get out. Not when she is dealing with a middle aged farang who she is not likely to ever fall for, at least not in the places we meet them, under the circumstances we meet them.

They are running a business in effect, the sooner they fulfill their part of the transaction, the sooner they can get back to doing what they want to do. Which doesn't include us, unless we can make it financially worth her while.

Having said that I can remember trips to LOS when it was all so different, many years ago when I arrived as a naive 21 y.o.

The years have changed everything, where once I was invited to hang out with them & their friends, today I have become another customer. I don't begrudge the change of attitude, after all, the girls who I shared some great times with are now the mothers of the those I talk to now.

We all get our turn in the sun, I believe the request for some honesty is being well & truly delivered, sometimes you don't need to be told, their actions speak louder than words.

But never despair that a GFE can't happen, with a sweet mouth, an open wallet & a jaidee (good heart), there are many who will keep us company & give us what the OP is asking for.

To nhscotsman I would suggest he tones down his enthusiasm, his adoration of big boobs & great legs & every other hint of titillation is well known by his many posts extolling the virtues of the latest girl he has fallen for.

Here on the board we all understand, however I'm not so sure the girl involved will feel too comfortable being worshipped by a guy who can't keep his hands off her boobs. I may have this all wrong but NHS can make of that what he will.

A new game plan, lowered expectations without undue pressure to stay may just tilt the odds for a happier outcome. Good luck Scotty, we all have an interest in how this unfolds...    
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(f0xxee @ Feb. 10 2009,13:33) Satuesque I hear a trace of the cynic in your reply... no not fair. I hear a trace of everywoman in your reply.
                        Uhm, no not really. Ive always seen myself as an optimist.

S
                        Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

Pentire, where did you find that honey? She's damn sexy even with all the tattoos.

Nhscotsman

Comment

NHS, read this to find out about your latest "lust"! Kumseng from Cambodia

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Feb. 11 2009,16:48) NHS, read this to find out about your latest "lust"!   Kumseng from Cambodia
                              She could also possibly ask for 4000LT

The girls might want to rush becasue they might have a BF waiting...
                              Butterfly number 1

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Feb. 11 2009,11:24) Pentire, where did you find that honey? She's damn sexy even with all the tattoos.
                                Her name is Tum...I've know her since her old Barely Legal Soi 6 days and long before all the silicone...You can find her almost every evening on
                                Walking Street at the My Way Bar...She was there last night...Come on down to Pattaya and I'll see that you meet her and/or call her and/or whatever her...

I doubt seriously that she will ask for 4000 baht...Nor do I believe that she will rush off to be with her BF...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X