Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've no experience with a Thai lb gf but, for my sins, have a few days business related in Manila next week and am meeting a local girl I've chatted with on and off recently. Already beginning to regret the amount of scrutiny I'm under.

It feels like lb's know what lying bastards men are and thus have their antennae for competition up constantly.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time...
      (Signature for Newwriter)

If that's true it hardly seems worth doing a second time!

Comment

This will be the first time. I'll apply the rule thereafter.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

(electric ladyboyland @ Feb. 14 2009,22:00)  I'm talking about how to tell the new one why I left the last one  
          Same same..but different!!
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Feb. 14 2009,22:18) LB's seem to have an unusually intense curiousity for why you left your ex, especially if they were an LB. Insecurity issues? Hmm... I've never had a single GG care about why I left my ex.
            Sorry DP but I don't know which GGs you've been dating

Me, after 25 years of dating Asian women and LBs can say that for GGs as much as LBs, if not more, it is the first thing are asking about you together with the omnipresent "When was the last time you had sex?"..read: "How many sex partners do you have?" AND/OR "Do you fuck around much?"

So, getting asked "Why did you leave your last g/f?"..read.."Are you a mean bastard that will dump me after you fuck me?" it's very very very standard question.
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(robbo @ Feb. 15 2009,02:08) i think the answer to this one is to tell her your just not GAY anymore.
              Yeah..telling that you only like WOMEN WITH PUSSY.
              You'll infuriate her but a good scissor effect

Comment

Hope I don't get caught writing this...

Well there something in all those replies, but I'm liking the denial approach...Rumsfeld style That has always worked for me in the past on other topics..

Thanks for the elocution lession too...

So Looker, what do you answer, especially when they see the photo collection It's all in the name of Art is it ?
                Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

All for the sake of art, electric

Comment

Answers to the original post:

"It was the best of times; it was the worst of times."

"I was different before."

"I have changed since then."

(If you believe what you are saying, that is usually a plus.)

But if you read the previous posts, there is at least one of them, that seems to be above the rest.
                    "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                    I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

(abba @ Feb. 15 2009,10:53) "It was the best of times; it was the worst of times."
                      Actually, that's not a bad option.. Give an answer thats sounds like an oration by Winston Churchill.

"Never has one man suffered so hard, for so long for so little. There comes a tide in the affairs of men and LBs ....blah blah blah.."

Guaranteed she'll regret ever having brought up the ex... [I]

Comment

every times i got that question about why i stopped with my ex....my answer is always the same....

because she asked to much.....
                        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

I always say the same thing..."She lied to me".

Serves 2 purposes.

#1: She knows it is true >99% of the time.

#2: Fair warning
                          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Still on my first LB gf but had plenty before

It is a question that pops up all the time. I tend to say "we just grew apart but we still remain friends."

Half truth but better than saying "I just couldn't stand her anymore." which is the full truth, well, concerning the last one. The last one hung on way too long as the friends bit until after almost 3 years. I think she finally got the message that those times were good, but those were just the times. I honestly have a hard time being mean to someone that I once had feelings for.

Another good reply is 'well, it was mutual, people break up all the time."

Life goes on, happens everyday.

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Feb. 15 2009,15:33) I always say the same thing..."She lied to me".

Serves 2 purposes.

#1: She knows it is true >99% of the time.

#2: Fair warning
                              That's my old standby

Nice avatar Socrates

Agreed ohnorice..in an ideal world but sometimes these girls just won't let it go

Comment

Say that the ex dumped you.
                                TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                                X