X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell her she shit on your chest one night
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Honesty is always the best policy Jim
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Feb. 15 2009,21:52) Honesty is always the best policy Jim...
        Yes... when life has lost all it's meaning and you simply don't have the strength to go on... tell a ladyboy the truth...

She'll do the rest!

Comment

(jimslim @ Feb. 15 2009,21:46) Tell her she shit on your chest one night
          By accident I presume
          Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

I just say "she yak yak too much and the magic died".
            Then I pop something into her mouth to stop her yak-yaking

Saiphon

Comment

Now here's a funny story.

I might have to take Socrates' advice but use it on the new one

Now my new LB gives me the password to one of her 'profiles' so I can look at the pics (one of those invite only affairs...why just 'invite' when you can give the password right ? )..not the first time that has happened..

So I have a look around, it's all in Thai but helpfully the web browser is in English so one more or less knows where one is going...anyway, the thought occurs maybe it's the same password to hotmail

Bingo...incoming from this and that farang (not very interesting)..incoming from this and that dating website...hello hello, let's look into this further..log in..surprise surprise..same password check the inbox and the outbox...very illuminating

Turns out that despite having said she never received my Valentines e-card, there it is in the trash, unopened...and here's a message to 'X' tonight saying "Hope to meet you soon. I'm not a hooker, even if my ex bf gave me money"..Well, yes, that was me...and I'm amazed at her powers of prediction as I wasn't ex when she wrote that, but I certainly am now...

Consider this my post in Stogie's "How did your Valentine's go ?"

Don't want to double up now do we ?

Comment

How many email accounts does she have? Perhaps that's the better question?
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

DP : 2 or 3 on hotmail but i think at least 1 is defunct...that was from 2 yrs ago and the password doesnt work.

I don't think she's that much of a player (I've seen that enough times before) and she has a good job..still, a lot of strange things happening lately and when the radar is on it usually means 'incoming'...the only difference is that we don't always find the proof so we're left with a 'benefit of the doubt' situation..

Yet again, the proof confirms the doubt...so maybe next time doubt should be enough. Though that's hard with Thais and even harder with LBs cos there's always so much intereference

Comment

Working...
                  X