Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy, fact is that she was. I met her at the very same spot outside Linda's, only difference was that that time she was not connected to the bar which meant no bf.

What bothered me most was that back in summer she kept calling me and I even came down for her on my last night instead of going to BKK - well, it suited me also as I was just coming in from Chiang Mai and this way I took the bell bus twice and stayed at the PBR for 999 instead of 2K+ somewhere in BKK.

So, I had expected a diff experience but as said no problem and actually solving one as I got her out of my hair - shouldn't sound so cruel but if things had worked well like 1st time she would have been calling me and interfered with my butterflying ...

Comment

I got her out of my system and out of my mind whether I should or shouldn't
      Time will make images and recollections less clear.
      Time spent wandering in Pattaya/Bangkok, will easily distract one from trivialities. If one wants to be distracted.

As far as ladyboys acting out a superstar-attitude:
      A few of them, snap out of it once you talk about trivial things, such as:
      "How many hours from Bangkok, do you have to sit on the bus, to go to "your country" (i.e. her home turf).
      (I like to talk about things I dread. Such as travelling alone by bus, to a city where I have never been, without knowing the keywords for travelling by bus, in Thailand.
      (Pointing in a phrasebook, when in Thailand, is not my cup of tea. For many reasons, including it is not a surefire sort of thing.)

Anyway, I doubt that Mai(Gipsy) has become delusional.
      Therefore I doubt that she regards herself as a superstar.
      (Your version of events, is not in doubt.)

Two years ago, I asked one of her room-mates from Limatquai bar,who had paid for the television in their room.
      (Yeah, I am slightly nosey.
      Or, I like small talk, occasionally.)
      The owner of the television, was Mai (Gipsy).
      Note, I have never seen/heard of any other ladyboy who owns a television, in their home away from home.
      (In Pattaya, pawn shops are on "every corner".
      Just as in any regional hub, for partying, whoring, gambling, or sleaze.)  

(Maybe, later I will start a thread about ladyboy ownership of television set as an indicator of socio-economic blah-blah-blah and mental health yak-yak-yak.)

Anyway, superstar issues in general, do interest me.
      And LBF definitely has provided me with some new insights.

Cheers.
      "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
      I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

she would have been calling me and interfered with my butterflying ...
        Can veteran butterflies be bothered by this?

(Ringing switched off.
        Telephone vibrator switched on.)

Do not answer uninteresting phone numbers.

Call back a few days later. "You called me? I was busy."
        End of story.
        The next point of the phone conversation:
        I am horny today. Or, not horny.

This I have been told, by champion mongers.
        "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.

Comment

Walking St.  You'll be very lucky to get one who will give you good servis from there...
          Most of the LB may look good but they are hard core pros...
          Do NOT BF. any LBs from Walking St..simple is that..
          My guess is that 69 Billy gets supergood treatment nearly everywhere.
          So there would be no point for him to take a girl from walking street. And thereby increase the chances of a subpar performance.

My experience in Walking Street, is not with the superstars.
          The wasted moments have been few and far between.

Yeah, Walking Street is more hardcore.
          Especially in the peak hours, which arguably is only about 4 hours.

A beer bar vs. Walking Street.
          There are factors/issues/differences.
          About 10 of them. Or 100.

And 69 Billy has his rule of thumb. Which works for him and many BMs.

Gems can be found nearly anywhere in life.
          But with the superstars, I experience chemistry only
          once in a leap year.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X