X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much for a LB on a long trip?

I plan on my next visit to take a Lb with me on the trip Can someone tell me how much you paid per day, about me is aware that it is different but what you paid for some. Of course i pay the Hotel and the Meats.

Thanks for your answers

1-2k per day + bar fines where applicable I would have thought.

Comment

Depends on the girl, the bar, etc...

A top Nana girl may want 3000+, a Pattaya girl would be happy w/ 1000

If a girl asks for an insane amount, thats just her way of saying "no"

Try and work out a price before hand, or you may have a very awkward last day.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(budhas @ Feb. 25 2009,04:13) Of course i pay the Hotel and the Meats.
        The LB will bring the meat.

Seriously, don't commit to the whole duration of your trip, make sure you keep your options flexible. It is your holiday, you are paying so you can do what you want. At the beginning, say "I'll give you xxx per day, not sure how many days." This way, she will have motivation to keep you happy rather than sleeping all day talking to her Thai boyfriend on the phone all night. When you get mildly sick of her, just tell her thank you and her duties are completed.

Comment

Also factor in that you will pay for everything on top of daily rate and bf!
          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

In the past I'd done this loads of times with The Pixie.

I'll not bother you with the exact amount but she is well aware of the amount before the party commences and it's always slightly more than that!

If she likes you, feels comfortable and won't get bored after two days then give her 2K plus bar fine each day... Half this amount if she's from Pattaya.

Any more than that and you are just spoiling her for no real benefit to you.

As has been said, though... make sure that you really get along great with this girl and she knows what is expected of her... or she'll weasel out of the deal after two days even if you offer her extra cash.

Hey... if you are paying for 'the meats' then what's not for her to like!

Comment

Yep Leo cost me 2000 baht a day & even bought Me dinner on one occasion
              Couldnt get rid of her to be honest, wanted to spend the whole two weeks with me
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

In 2007 I was in Pattaya and wasn't hitting it off with any girls... So I took the bus to Patpong, picked out a girl I saw on one of the TR's here and asked her to come to Pattaya with me. 2000 baht per day with no bar fine (KC3). With food and activities it cost more but it was well worth it.

Comment

(budhas @ Feb. 24 2009,13:13) I plan on my next visit to take a Lb with me on the trip  Can someone tell me how much you paid per day, about me is aware that it is different but what you paid for some. Of course i pay the Hotel and the Meats.

Thanks for your answers
                  My understanding is that you're going to Ko Samet and Ko Chang.

If cost is a concern best to start your trip in Pattaya rather than Bangkok.

I would spend a few days in Pattaya trying out many different ladyboys so you have some basis to make a choice.

Easiest thing to do is make the traveling rate the same as u paid her for a longtime in Pattaya. Pay her every morning to avoid confusion even if this does not seem romantic.

EyeMahk gives some good advice above. Traveling with a girl is much different than an overnight. You may want to get rid of her much sooner than u expect.

Btw-You can go to Ko Chang alone. There are girl bars and some guys even reported places u can find ladyboys.

Comment

Thanks to all really much for answers.
                    the price of about 1500-2000 Baht was what iam thinking about.

And thanks also for the Tips(PigDogg)

Comment

(budhas @ Feb. 25 2009,04:13) Of course i pay the Hotel and the Meats.
                      Keep her on som tam and noodles like the rest of them , fillet steak and sirloin will cost you a fortune in resturants
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

jimslim, Thank God, most LB eat which I know only noodles. Filet I have not experienced this is for me then at least cheaper

Comment

Mate,
                          i would suggest you get to know a lb pretty well before venturing out on a trip. travelling with a lb is much different that spending 2 or 3 days in the city she works out of. If you find the right one who appreciates the chance to see part of her country she has never seen, it can be actually save you time and money. Some will actually go with you with just paying expenses, and a few gifts along the way. However if you want a name lb who is used to get getting big coin nightly this wont happen. Personally I would look for a underated, unknown who you sus out first as having a good heart, with an adventurious attitude. They are out there, but take some time to find.

good luck and happy travels

Comment

Also budhas, presumably with an island destination in mind you enjoy the beach therefore, may I suggest that your chosen companion is of a daker skin colour so that you may lounge & frolic in the surf together

Comment

Ok Thanks again for the Tips. I know its not easy to get the Right Lb because, when its not the right you have it for 10 Days. But its more fun to go with one as to be alone. Really really thanks for all answer. And Pentire this Lb who i think about is a litlle bit darker

Comment

Working...
                              X