Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(budhas @ Feb. 25 2009,21:11) And Pentire this Lb who i think about is a litlle bit darker  
    That's good mate because those who are white, prefer to stay white.

Comment

(budhas @ Feb. 26 2009,03:11) . But its more fun to go with one as to be alone.
      Hi Budhas,
      If you take one and you dont get along your feel more alone then ever... and your be paying...

Hope you get lucky though.. good luck...

Comment

hallo Foggy that is true, I hope so it will not come. But you can exclude it. i only want to enjoy my trip at the beach with a bautiful LB and have someone to talk and some fun.  

Comment

I paid about 1.5k (no barfine) and all expenses. It actually adds up to be quite a bit if you are going to some exotic locale, cuz things like boat tours, water sports, drinks at bars, etc. can add up quickly.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Recently went to Phuket for 2 weeks with a LB that I have known for 2 years - so there is an established relationship (understanding) - she was happy with 1,000 baht per day - and I picked up all the living / entertainment expenses - we were both happy with the arrangement - especially in these harsh economic times

Comment

(jimslim @ Feb. 26 2009,01:27)
              (budhas @ Feb. 25 2009,04:13) Of course i pay the Hotel and the Meats.
              Keep her on som tam and noodles like the rest of them , fillet steak and sirloin will cost you a fortune in resturants  
              I'm turning Philippino yes I'm turning Philippino, I really think so...

ba ba ba BA BA BA BA

ba ba ba BA BA BA BA

ba ba ba BA BA BA BA

ba ba ba BA BA BA BA

Comment

I had a bit of a short lived fling with a Philippino LB who was working in Ireland as a nurse at the time , the only thing she would eat was Subway subs , so cheap dinner dates for me

Two subs of the day my good man , extra olives because I'm gonna put them on her tiny little cock and eat them off later
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I paid 5000 b a day on my first trip 4 years ago with a "superstar". Now i have learned! 2-3000 is normal price even for "superstars". On my last trip in January i paid 1000 for short time incl. barfine and room. Suddenly i have learn not waste money.

Comment

wow bilman 5000 is very expensive. but my first trip i allways to much . now i learned to give not to much money.

Comment

One thing is to make sure that what ever you decide on for price, no matter what you do, don't pay em until you finish the trip and they actually didn't try to fuck you over along the way.  Or agree to a daily rate and pay them at the end of the day or next morning for the previous day.  I made the mistake of getting to know a LB on the net for a number of months before, set up a trip to Koh Chang, agreed to a price, paid her up front and in the end I can only say I did not enjoy myself until the dumb whiny bitch actually left early.  I got tired of the excuses of why she wanted to go home (claimed to have never been so far from home, I miss my mommy, I am scared, I see ghosts, etc etc).  I did everything to make her happy but in the end I was glad she left early, I had a great time after she was gone!

The price I negotiated was in the 2000-2500 per day range.

Comment

(jimslim @ Feb. 26 2009,21:19)
                        I had a bit of a short lived fling with a Philippino LB who was working in Ireland as a nurse at the time , the only thing she would eat was Subway subs , so cheap dinner dates for me  

Two subs of the day my good man , extra olives because I'm gonna put them on her tiny little cock and eat them off later  
                        In US they have $5 foot long sub.. hope they have same specials in Ireland and yes it is cheap date...
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

(italia01 @ Mar. 21 2009,13:15) One thing is to make sure that what ever you decide on for price, no matter what you do, don't pay em until you finish the trip and they actually didn't try to fuck you over along the way.  Or agree to a daily rate and pay them at the end of the day or next morning for the previous day.  
                          Excellent advice ...   the voice of experience!
                          TT

Comment

(italia01 @ Mar. 21 2009,13:15)  I made the mistake of getting to know a LB on the net
                            paid her up front

and in the end I can only say I did not enjoy myself until the dumb whiny bitch actually left early.
                            sounds about right...which is why short times rule!

I've taken only 3 LB's away, anywhere; one was a GF and we did a few trips together, she never asked for any cash but I did pay for all expenses of course. The 2nd and 3rd ended in freaking nightmares [and I knew them both very well] with me saying to myself the whole time "why did I think THIS was a good idea?" After a few days *any* person will start to annoy you;  but a preening, hormone-induced, cell-phone-addicted ladyboy 1/2 your age?  Come on, think about it ..... you've got to really like a person to spend 4, 5 or 7 days with them and conversely she has to really like you;  and it seems that the discussion of how much these people really care about us falangs has been debated up here ad nausuem and it's rarely ever in our favour.

Same as your bad trip to Ko Chang, my favorite time of the whole LB experience is when they finally walk out the door.....being stuck on a tropical island with someone you met on the internet and didn't know at all was a recipe for disaster, but you live and learn [and will never do THAT again, eh?]

*Tip;  never take a pouty, whiny, egomaniacal, drama-queen glamour girl to Hong Kong for a weekend, it's a disaster!  
                            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(Onebadindan @ Mar. 21 2009,13:20)
                              (jimslim @ Feb. 26 2009,21:19)

In US they have $5 foot long sub.. hope they have same specials in Ireland and yes it is cheap date...
                              Still too expensive for a cheapskate like me , I use 2 for the price of 1 coupons
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

At the moment i really think about did i take this Lb which i want to take with me. or did i take a other One.
                                Maybe alone its better. i will see Thanks for all answers

Comment

Working...
                                X