X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love love this thread your a genius bh
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

About 3 to 4 years ago,, I waking into Ruby bar on Soi 6 and grabbed GG from outside and went inside I ask her what your name she looks in my eyes and says I am "sperm Bank" that all you need to know,, now lets go to shorttime Loom so you make deposit..
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
      Albert Einstein

Comment

"You give me little money, but I stay with you because I like you"

=> isn't that nice?
        two compliments in one!

Comment

"I'm gonna cut my hair, take out my silicone and go work bar gay because all my customers want me to fuck their ass "

A ladyboy with a sense of humour just last night
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(laputanegra @ Mar. 20 2009,23:32) i love love this thread your a genius bh  
            Thanks TB, but the genius is in the quotes themselves, even if accidental at times.

Just think of all the ones we have forgotten. Fortunately some of us had some that stuck in our heads. I'm sure more will keep popping up just like hard ons at a lb bar.

"I was talking to friend of mine from home, she wants to come to Phuket and fuck falongs" May (Mary) from Phuket

Pictured on the right.
            Attached Files

Comment

"I want money not flowers! What am i going to do with these? Put them in the bin." - Pat from C&D's after a guy she short timed brought her a huge boquet of flowers that he stopped by and hand delivered.
              Attached Files

Comment

That picture reminds me of an Evening with Tar, the girl on the Left.

Tar: "I don't want money from you", as she walks me into a gold shop and looks at a 12,000 Baht bracelet.

(I decided paying the going rate was a discount at that point)
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Mar. 22 2009,18:59) That picture reminds me of an Evening with Tar, the girl on the Left.

Tar: "I don't want money from you", as she walks me into a gold shop and looks at a 12,000 Baht bracelet.

(I decided paying the going rate was a discount at that point)
                  After a long discussion on another thread it was debated Tar or Tah Tah, Tha Tha being her name. So I made it a point to get a positive ID on her and it is Tha Tha.

I wish I could remember some of the moronic stuff that came out of her mouth. she is usually drunk and has a horrible short term memory. You could have told her you paid her the night before and she may have bought it.

Attached Files

Comment

a nightly special.
                    i give you my number before, why you not call me?
                    you cant polish a turd.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Mar. 22 2009,15:58) "I want money not flowers! What am i going to do with these? Put them in the bin." - Pat from C&D's after a guy she short timed brought her a huge boquet of flowers that he stopped by and hand delivered.
                      thats fuckin brilliant,and what a dumb ass thing to do anyway...................it must have been
                      robbo

Comment

It all went down about 11 p.m. as Pat had already arrived back to C&D's and looking for her next shortime victom. Then I see this romantic sap waddle in with a huge boquet flowersow manand present them to her by the backdoor of C&D's. After he left the look on her face was almost as priceless as her quote.

Pat takes great pride in her earning prowess and would share with me how many ST's she had in a night. She is a real pro, never misses an opportunity.

Comment

You fuck me perfect
                          you fuck me very perfect to much
                          My pussy have water in like water mountain

"DS" i miss u, come see me
                          "Ds" Fuck u
                          fuck u
                          die
                          u go hospital becasue u die
                          love you come see me where are u love u
                          your name "DS"
                          fuck you
                          fuck you

Butterfly number 1

Comment

You stud

Which one of those did my gf say?

Comment

This is what I usually heard in thailand :

"Take me with you madam, I give you and husband very good massage"

And

"Your husband good men? He take care of you?"
                              "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

Heard on Bali circa 2003;

J.D.;  "Fiona, wanna go to Midnight Oil bar and drink some shakes?"

Fiona; "OK"

2 hours later.......  constant laughing until sunrise from 2 crazy people!

also, Harley the bartender at Midnight Oil upon leaving his fine establishment;

"Have a nice trip"  
                                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X