• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :-(
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Apr. 07 2009,22:44) :-(

Is that your best Sampler Doc imitation Mick?

No your right it is sad, and this is supposed to be funny quotes. reckon, I'm just trying to make light of a ugly break-up that I brought on by not coming to her first which embedded overwhelming suspicion in her.

I don't know you are able to be such a faithful one lb man with all these hot lbs around the country. Best of luck with your long-term relationship, after 2 great years i just couldn't doo it anymore.

Comment

• For You BH

http://www.youtube.com/v/Hn-enjcgV1o&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/Hn-enjcgV1o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

"Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
        There was something in everything about you
        Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
        I was wrong, and I just can't live without you"
        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• "I ..... AM ...... NOT .... HORMONAL!!!" - by anonymous postie
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

•              i'm not..*sniff*
                                                                      x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Liverpool will win the champions league this year ............

Ladyboy who smoked a little too much
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• A ladyboy on me being grumpy in the mornings. I was watching an old comedy Chevy chase Vaction movie and laughed out loud. The LB who was in the bathrrom joined in laughter its so good to hear you laugh, you always have mad face in the morning. Its first time I hear you laugh in the morning.

I'm not a morning person, for sure.

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Mar. 20 2009,00:41) has anyone added this one yet;  "I Lie to you for what?"

first made famous in the current scene by Chompoo, and perfected by Lyla over the years
                  That´s probably my fav lb saying.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• She keeps complaining about how Song Kran has made her black. I said this wasn't a problem as i like black girls, she said "go to fuckin Africa then"  

The Goth - "i hate Thailand"
                    Me - "why?"
                    The Goth - "The people are shit"
                    Me - "Why do you say this?"
                    The Goth - "why, i don't know why i not Buddha"

Damn she wins again

Comment

• I wish I could have met you and her when I was in LOS. I think we were there at the same time.

Here is one from my ex that just came up while posting some stuff on S-21 prison camp in Cambodia (Khmer rouge) After a tour of it she says:

I'm glad I'm born in thailand.

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Mar. 16 2009,22:26) "take your clothes off now - yeah, sexy!!!"  - said out loud in her sleep and in English too

(she has no recollection of saying this - I laughed for about 30 minutes and couldn't go back to sleep)
                        this post gives me FLash backs.
                         Noi talked in her sleep every night.    She would argue over food.   She would even sit up in bed and motion with her hands while asleep.

I would sit there and laugh my ass off too.
                        I wonder how she is doing.   I still think of her from time to time.

She is from Sunee.
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• About six years ago it seemed like every LB you passed on the street would say "I wanna taste your Sperm!" Complete with a girlish giggle letting you know exactly how childishly dirty it was to say such a forbidden word out loud.

The first time it stunned me (NOOB that I was), but after that it always made me laugh. Never hear it anymore tho'

Comment

• Pattaya new years eve i'm walking with my girlfriend and approx ten other ladies.

Russian - Hey, you like travesty?

I ignore them (i fuckin hate Russians sorry)

ignore

Russian - Hey i talk to you, you like travesty?

My Girl  - You like boxing?

All her friends turned to face the  Russian at the same time, i've never seen anyone shit themselves that quickly before.
                            I felt well protected by my very own Ladyboy Mafia.
                            Travesty indeed  

Comment

• (baroncarlton @ May 09 2009,18:02) Pattaya new years eve i'm walking with my girlfriend and approx ten other ladies.

I ignore them (i fuckin hate Russians sorry)

ignore

Russian - Hey i talk to you, you like travesty?

My Girl  - You like boxing?

All her friends turned to face the  Russian at the same time, i've never seen anyone shit themselves that quickly before.
                              I felt well protected by my very own Ladyboy Mafia.
                              Travesty indeed  
                              That´s fucking great!

Agreed, i hate russians too. No manners, no respect for other people. I seen one commie throwing coins infront of a thai taxibiker. Didn´t stick around to see if he hopefully goit his commie ass kicked. Pure white eurothrash.

I love your quotes, baron, you´re gf seems to be quick and witty.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• I don't know who I'm a bigger fan of Baron, you or you ladyboy. I guess her for supplying the material, and you for sharing it with us.

What little experience I have had with Russians I don't like them. A Russian couple stole a ladyboy off me in Phuket and will never forget that night soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X