Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like hookers - at least ther are generally honest about wanting money for sex, they don't do the ' not tonight headache crap', some are real fun, some brilliant sex workers, and, if you get a street girl early enough in her career, can be a sweet real person.

Plus that in Asia they'r cheap.

i wouldn't suggest marrying a longtime bargirl - but there are always exceptions - people don't fit into boxes all that easily.

On the medical front, buying a copy (or making a copy, in Thailand) of the big, english language MIMS that the pharmacies have, would allow you to choose medication available in Los. Better still, the BNF, from England, as it has drugs in sections according to type of illness. That is - the British National Formulary.
    The Ancient Greeks had it right - women for breeding, boys for pleasure.
    We're just coming back to the same place.

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Jun. 14 2009,08:43) Unfortunately many areas still pump raw sewage into the sea without treatment. So, if you wonder why seafood can make people sick especially around Phuket and Pattaya, the reasons become fairly clear.

Being green doesn't mean being stupid!  
      Pattaya built a huge sewage treatment plant about 6 years ago and as far as I know - almost all sewage from the city goes through that plant. The cynic would wonder why its about 500m from the largest drinking water bottling plant I have ever come across in Asia !!!!!

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

• Well, maybe they plan to adopt Singapore's New Water strategy!
        www.pub.gov.sg/newater

If so, they've got the supplies right next door! LMAO
        I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

• (Lefty @ Jun. 07 2009,03:08) Our FDA though is pretty much wacked in a lot of ways, so nothing would surprise me on what they would and won't allow.
          Of course it is available in Canada....

http://www.biomedicine.com/itemDetail.cfml?id=186

One of things that I like about the Philippines is that you can buy just about any drug that you want without a lot of hassle - especially antibiotics.  The downside of course is overuse...

Are the pharmacies in LOS wide open as well? In my trips to BKK, I have never been sick but then I wasn't doing lb's yet either - just gg's and no fluid passing...Just wondering as my trip approaches.

I tried searching for pharmacies but did not find anything of substance. If I missed it, please point the NOOB in the right direction please...

Comment

Working...
          X