X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you believe this?

There is a thread on the ladyboyspattaya forum where everyone is wondering about the lb in the pics here. No one seems to know who she is. One guy said her name is Bee and he would marry her if he could.

One guy even said "she would be a major contender for being up there with the beauty status of the (in)famous Emma !"

I think I am losing my mind.
    Attached Files
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Stunning, could you poach some more photos of her for us? would to try to find a flaw.

Comment

Those were just a couple of pics they posted of her in that thread about "Ladyboy from Walking Street, who is she?" She is already probably the most talked about ladyboy these days as it is. Those were the only two in that thread, but she is all over just about every LB pay site.
      I was amazed that no one there recognized her, and one of the more prolific posters there said she is a contender with Emma for most beautiful.
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Stunning, I wonder wot she's like in the sack
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

She has probably had as many reviews of her sack prowess posted here as anyone. Seems like there is not much middle ground in the opinions.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

looks like the nut case sandy
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Where's the full attribution to the Photographer and the web site those picture came from. ;-)

Comment

Just saw your reaction on the ladyboyspattaya forum claiming that it is Emma but I'm afraid your are wrong here.
                Although I have never been with Emma I have seen her in real life several times (on WS) and if that would not be enough I have most of her pics and videos on file.

This is not Emma.

Perhaps one of the other "experts" on this site could pass a judgement.
                Lost in Space!

Comment

have just posted the evidence on the other forum.

Just accept the fact that some who may be considered to be newbies sometimes do spot talents that the old hands missed out on.
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

Nope , she is not "Amy AkA Emma " i know " Amy " very well aldo i have to say she look very much like her
                    If you manage to link the webside where you saw this LB picture`s and info to us in here will be a well cause then we can inspect the info and find out who she is , me my self will for sure like to meet her.

Just for the records " Amy " has a light brown birth
                    mark
                    on her right back sholder
                    If you look at her from her back side , the picture tell the story.

Cheers , Stealth
                    *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

The 2nd pic I posted has been posted in other threads in the past and said to be Emma/Amy by some pretty reliable posters.
                      She looks somewhat different now from when I first seen her 6 years ago.

I understand about the birthmark on the back of her right shoulder. It shows up in some of her photo sets. However those two pics do not show one way or the other if there is a birthmark on the back of her right shoulder as well.
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(Torurot @ May 10 2009,03:48) Where's the full attribution to the Photographer and the web site those picture came from. ;-)
                        I don't understand. Those pics were not from a paysite and no photographer was mentioned who could be credited.
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(Master Bator @ May 10 2009,04:47) have just posted the evidence on the other forum.

Just accept the fact that some who may be considered to be newbies sometimes do spot talents that the old hands missed out on.
                          I'm glad to accept anyone is adept at spotting talent more readily than me. If I'm wrong here, it would not be the first time.
                          I've seen that 2nd pic I posted at some point in the past as I recall, and it was said to be Amy/Emma.
                          I think part of it too, is that say there are two different ladyboys who are so strikingly similar. It just seems so unlikely considering they both also hang out in the same location and in all the many discussions I've seen of Emma/Amy before, no one has ever mentioned a near lookalike also hanging out on Walking Street.
                          Seems like at least once, the two of them would have been seen in the same general location at the same time, by someone who posts here.
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Well if this new girl is as hot and on the spot there in WS as i can read also on other forms , soon there will be picture of her showing up every where then we can have a better look at her.

From what i see until now my gut feelings tell me she is not " Amy " but time will tell and we just have to wait until one of our members or from other forms get her in to there hotel and make some nice foto shoot and write abouth her here or some where else online.

all in all i will keep a eye on this subject because she is cute for sure so will be trill to be able to get to know her ST or LT
                            *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

I think you are correct Stealth, although there is a strong resemblance. Master Bator posted these pics on ladyboyspattaya and showing the other ladyboy who apparently is named Bee or Chintilla compared to a recent street shot of Emma. Bee with her hair in bangs does not resemble the Bee in the pics in post 1 here to me any more than Emma does, but the same necklace is seen in 3 pics of Bee.
                              Attached Files
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                              X