Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(JaiDee @ May 13 2009,03:02) ya, she turned me down on the marriage request Brock.....  otherwise she'd be an american housewife by now

Actually we've never met but I liked her pics, others who go to Pooket often say her name is Nut and she lives in Patong..... check the thread about  girls you'd like to screw but never have, someone posted 2 evening pics of her.

If I was still into chasing LB's she'd be first on my list
    Spent quite some time with her. She´s stunning. Smart, good english , not as annoying as pf4 girls usually are, probably because she hasn´t been in p4p very long Her legs won´t quit. She got tits in the nick of time this year to save her from army.
    Her name was Nut last year. Only one drawback... can you guess?
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Since JD likes her and you say there is a drawback, my guess is a tiny dingaling
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

or no dingaling at all!
        Lost in Space!

Comment

JD isn't into posties. I think he prefer soft femme lbs with small cocks though, going by who some of his favorites have been over the years.
          Sev7en is same me, we prefer the Nancy and Mint type cocks, or as close as one can get to them.

I don't have good sizedar though like Juri does.
          Wish I could find the hung angels as readily as he can.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

This thread is a great laugh. It's funny to read the postings of several "johns" that are upset that a "street whore" would not be interested in them.

I admire Emma as being as picky as she wants to be (I say this being one of those she has turned her nose up at). Bottom line its her life/body and what she wants to do or not do with it is entirely up to her. It amazes me that some punters don't realize that these "street whores" are people and have likes or dislikes the same as everyone else.

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ May 13 2009,13:29)  It amazes me that some punters don't realize that these "street whores" are people and have likes or dislikes the same as everyone else.
              funny how they end up with some pretty disgusting characters then....  I have seen ladyboys and ladies walking out of Nana Plaza with guys on their arm whom they wouldn't even give the time of day to if it wasn't for the money they were getting;  you make it sound like they are  so picky and will only go with the guys they like?  Tell that to the cute young LB walking out of Nana at this very moment with some disgusting dude twice her age so she can pay the rent or go do crack with her friends later on. Sure they have likes and dislikes, but the Thai guys they like who are 21 years old aren't giving 'em money and they can't be picky with the ones who are.

And sorry for calling 'em street whores, but when you are a prostitute selling your body on the street, the name fits.

As for Emma, to paraphrase the immortal Richard M Nixon; ' let me make one thing perfectly clear' .....I never once tried to sleep with this over-rated little runt.  I simply called out her name one time from 20 feet away as she was walking past me. "Hey Amy" is the extent of our deep conversations.
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(Lefty @ May 13 2009,08:22) Since JD likes her and you say there is a drawback, my guess is a tiny dingaling
                Yepp. Below average. But who cares, right lefty Opps. we do!
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 13 2009,21:30)  I simply called out her name one time from 20 feet away as she was walking past me. "Hey Amy" is the extent of our deep conversations.
                  Say "Hey Na hee" next time, she will stop for talking philosophy with you for sure.

Farangs with golden hearts are the only people who could be discriminated by freaks discriminated their whole life by their fellow countrymen .
                  And i'm not talking only about whores here..........

Love to see people getting slaves of the monsters they have created but again i like my Emma the way she/he is.
                  My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

In the meantime there is Yat/Bee...I watched the whole of the video and was not impressed by a moderately pretty ladyboy being barebacked by a tattooed guy she doesn't like. One to avoid methinks, certainly not impressed this side of the trench.
                    Dexter Hines

Comment

(DexterH @ May 14 2009,01:54) I watched the whole of the video and was not impressed by a moderately pretty ladyboy being barebacked by a tattooed guy she doesn't like.  
                      Watch her masterpiece with the Apeman , that will change your point of view for sure, but before any pm i tell you guys i don't have the Apeman's number.
                      My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Yat Bee also has some Apeman videos/pics out there? I'm pretty sure I've seen some of Emma with him, but not Yat Bee. If she has, do you know any place I can see them besides giving money to their fucked up web site?
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 13 2009,07:30) As for Emma, to paraphrase the immortal Richard M Nixon; ' let me make one thing perfectly clear' .....I never once tried to sleep with this over-rated little runt. I simply called out her name one time from 20 feet away as she was walking past me. "Hey Amy" is the extent of our deep conversations.
                          Which begs the question my friend, if you have never slept with her, how can you rate her prowess in the sack as overrated?

Some guys here report that she is the best sex they have ever had, and a good companion for day time activities too.

To each his own I guess?
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(sev7en @ May 13 2009,07:05) Her name was Nut last year. Only one drawback... can you guess?
                            does this mean the cutie in my avatar is now a postie?

Or just added some tits? I had read that part somewhere along the way....

Comment

Not postie, just small cock

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ May 15 2009,00:19)  small cock
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X