Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgive you...But I'm still gonna keep taking you to Sunee evry chance I get...

You sure gonna disappoint that little tattoo boy though...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I hate them so much that as a punishment I fuck them in the ass!
      Lost in Space!

Comment

life could be so easy by just talking about what you like.
        if you hate femboys just stay away
        no more life without ladyboys

Comment

well i dont hate femboys,in fact i dont hate anybody,hates a strong word.
          my pre-dick-lick-tion though is for fem ladyboys,and ive no problem with the guys here who are into femboys,the diversity in our tastes is good. ive been around the block far too many times too be judgmental about anyones likes, dislikes etc.
          happy mongering to all old hands and to the curious guys here reading this that will one day find themselves on the streets of BKK ,Bucket or Pattaya for the first time,go with open heart and open wallet ,doors will open themselves.
          robbo

Comment

i love them if they are femminine...
            I apologize for my English..

Comment

Some femboys are incredibly feminine. You'd swear you're looking into girl's eyes with some.

There are negatives with hormones and silicone tits. Anyway, it's pretty much cosmetic.

Femboys can be very passable too. At least the ones I prefer. Still, I don't mind a little evidence of masculinity. After all, you better get over the illusion that they are real women and accept them as they are.

Comment

Seems to be very femboys about in Pats just now. Plenty of ladyboys available n the venues: La Bamba, Stringfellows, Pook(6 and Soi Buakhow), Ezy. But when I visited Sunee Plaza sveral of the GoGo's , where fems worked were closed and nothing took my eye when I went into Kaos.
                Anyone got info on where they are ?.

Comment

I personally like them.Most of them are more feminine then girls in the west.Still variety is the spice of life so it is nice to have a volupteous shemale queen one day and a pretty petite femme boi the other

Comment

(Soi8dave @ Jun. 17 2009,13:15) But when I visited Sunee Plaza sveral of the GoGo's , where fems worked were closed and nothing took my eye when I went into Kaos.
                    Same Same the last time i walked in . It is a mystery, i agree as to where they have gone.

Its not as if a boy can cut out the middleman and become an instant Ladyboy is it ...there must be a femboy stage..

A problem to be solved

Comment

Working...
                    X