Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never wanted to be anywhere else at Xmas other then UK or Home, until last year. I so wanted to be in the far east. Flights were silly money though & I just couldn't afford it, but checked out flights on Xmas eve & Thai air were flying Xmas morning for £645. So guess what I will be doing this year
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Jun. 23 2009,14:18) So guess what I will be doing this year...
      Christmas at The Way Out Club in London?
      Attached Files

Comment

No, but I will be having a night out there soon ,with Ms Faa, Benz & Statuesque.

I'm coming round to your's for xmas dinner Stogie LOL
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

My vote is Pattaya for both Christmas and the New Year    

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(seamus @ Jun. 23 2009,14:18) So guess what I will be doing this year
            Mary?
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

I did BKK for XMas just past and then a week in Chiang Mai taking in New Year. I also went to Hua Hin for 10 days after that

CM is nice in winter - cool and low humidity

It also depends on whether you want to hunt or you have a favourite girl you already know you want to spend time with
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

I'd go with your plan of Phuket then Patts DD- mainly coz of 2 birthday parties at C&Ds over Xmas. I've missed the last 4 Xmasses as I've been up in Chiang Mai so should be back home this year. bangla is crazy Xmas Eve and New Year but C&D should be a slightly quieter oasis. I just lub all the girls giving it 'Melly Clitmat' ( personally I think a 'Clitmat' is that little tuft of pubes that they leave above it!!)
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Same as the last 3 years.... Bkk

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Dieter @ Jun. 23 2009,23:54) Same as the last 3 years.... Bkk

Dieter
                    I´kk be in Bkk too. I really would like you to be Santa again, dieter
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

It's got to be pattaya for me over the xmas new year period as there is just so much variety of talent about there.....

Im not a lover of the drunk tourist idiots that go to LOS at any time and dont really celerbate xmas.... but do love to be around other BM's and in high spirits....

Comment

the flights can be pricey too at xmas dave it worked out cheaper for me to fly to hong kong for four days then 2 weeks in los rather than going direct to los then having my two weeks of sin

Comment

(Foggy @ Jun. 23 2009,21:13)  Im not a lover of the drunk tourist idiots that go to LOS at any time and dont really celerbate xmas.... but do love to be around other BM's and in high spirits....  
                          Same here Foggy, thats what I will look forward too and  meeting fellow LB lovers  

Fuck the "pisspots"  
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jun. 23 2009,23:35) the flights can be pricey too at xmas dave it worked out cheaper for me to fly to hong kong for four days then 2 weeks in los rather than going direct to los then having my two weeks of sin
                            I can get £204 return from Manc-BKK using up some of my Air Miles with Etihad so not so bad  

So now change your avator
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I'm planning on xmas in Phuket. Don't know about New Years yet - might look for someplace quieter that week.

Comment

I would love to have that descision to make.

I would stay in Patong and avoid the crowds by staying indoors with one of Phukets finest, only coming up for air and an evening trek to C&D's then maybe a monger down to Soi Croc. If its to much of a melay there I would make my way back to C&D's which is convienantly on the way home.

You can also take a short walk to the beach with your honey and wacth the fireworks show.

Its been mentioned on this forum about drunken Aussies filling the bars and streets, however I never see them in Ladyboy establishments. You might see the odd dickheads or dumpy Eros/whales who get on the Tequila bar podium. I just yell at them to get off the stage and then take their photos so I can give them their 15 minutes of fame here.

Aum on bangla road NYE 2008/09

Dumpy dancers joins the leggy ones at Soi Croc.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X