X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Back at work !

OK Guys the lovely Mary is back on the scene again & looking for customers.

She has been away for a while, due mainly to Me, as We have been trying to get her away from the scene & get her to the UK.

But due to the global melt down, don't look I can get her to the UK any time soon & She is loosing money hand over fist.

So if you are going to Bali & just want a guide, or more you can pm her here or phone her on +6281337130370.
    Attached Files
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

I was hoping you and her would live happily ever after.

you deserve each other
    i love t-girls

Comment

Good news for us - not so for you guys. I met Mary with you one night at Guess. She is a real sweety.

Comment

Thanx SB7, We did too  

Comment

(Ninewives @ Jul. 02 2009,08:35) Good news for us - not so for you guys. I met Mary with you one night at Guess. She is a real sweety.
          I hope I was polite ninewives

Comment

We aint give up the dream yet guys, so if you do meet up with her, no kiss & tell storys

Comment

(seamus @ Jul. 02 2009,16:41) We aint give up the dream yet guys, so if you do meet up with her, no kiss & tell storys  
              aww... that's a true love...
              pure romantic...
              "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

Sorry to hear that Seamus. Reality of the challenges slams the breaks on another relationship. Its practically impossible to carry on a lond distant cross culture relationship for a long time. Comes a point when you have to do whats best for both of you. You never know where life will take you, but maybe to something better or back to each other eventually.

Your splitting up on much better terms than most I would venture to guess. You'll always have the sweet memories. Best of luck to both of you.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words BH, who would have thought 8 months ago you & I would be in each others corner, how things change  

But Mary & I are not calling it a day just yet, If My work picks up & I can get her over here I will, just the timing was wrong for us is all !

But you never know, one of the fellow BM's might sweep her off her feet & that will be better then hanging on to a dream ,that may never happen. I like the girl too much to hold her back !

Comment

(seamus @ Jul. 02 2009,16:41) We aint give up the dream yet guys, so if you do meet up with her, no kiss & tell storys  
                     True love. This is so sad.
                    Boom shanka.
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I'm aghast that someone was actually refused entry to the uk. I mean I just have to walk down my local high road and play spot whitey. The people at immigration should be shot. If I had the choice of letting someone as beautiful as her in or some Taliban camp commander (one was arrest accouple of years ago not to far from where I live) I know who I'd let in.

I know you've probably tried everything but isn't gay marriage leagal now? I also know things are slow work wise at the moment being a fellow vicitm of the credit crunch myself. Have you talked to a solicitor and tried getting profesional advice, sometimes they have connections not available to Joe Bloggs at the Home office. Either way they'd probably know a bit more than a bunch of blokes on a Ladyboy forum. Anyway best of luck to you, hope it works out ok.
                      Beer Baron

Comment

But I dont want you going any where near her Bro, none of this keep it in the family shite  

Comment

(seamus @ Jul. 02 2009,10:41) We aint give up the dream yet guys, so if you do meet up with her, no kiss & tell storys  
                          Hoping your dreams come true in the near future seamus lad, top bloke  
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(seamus @ Jul. 02 2009,19:06)  But I dont want you going any where near her Bro, none of this keep it in the family shite  
                            and wat about Leo????

some of you Guys amaze me.....

Comment

(doitrong @ Jul. 02 2009,12:07)
                              (seamus @ Jul. 02 2009,19:06)  But I dont want you going any where near her Bro, none of this keep it in the family shite  
                                and wat about Leo????

some of you Guys amaze me.....
                              Leo is a nice girl, good hard working LB & I was one of her many customers, never any more then that.

The only LB I would bring to the UK would be Mary & I have never promised anything to anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X