Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(seamus @ Jul. 02 2009,19:06)    But I dont want you going any where near her Bro, none of this keep it in the family shite  
    I wouldn´t. I promise. It´s KK you need to worry about.
    Remember?
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(geezer @ Jul. 02 2009,11:04) I'm aghast that someone was actually refused entry to the uk. I mean I just have to walk down my local high road and play spot whitey. The people at immigration should be shot. If I had the choice of letting someone as beautiful as her in or some Taliban camp commander (one was arrest accouple of years ago not to far from where I live) I know who I'd let in.

I know you've probably tried everything but isn't gay marriage leagal now? I also know things are slow work wise at the moment being a fellow vicitm of the credit crunch myself. Have you talked to a solicitor and tried getting profesional advice, sometimes they have connections not available to Joe Bloggs at the Home office. Either way they'd probably know a bit more than a bunch of blokes on a Ladyboy forum. Anyway best of luck to you, hope it works out ok.
      It's not a visa issue that is stopping her coming, it's the fact I don't have sufficient funds to support her while she is here.
      All I need is a couple of good jobs, the bank account looks rosy again & we can apply.
      So as I say the dream is not over yet !
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(sev7en @ Jul. 02 2009,22:09)
        (seamus @ Jul. 02 2009,19:06)    But I dont want you going any where near her Bro, none of this keep it in the family shite  
        I wouldn´t. I promise. It´s KK you need to worry about.
        Remember?
        Hmmm this is sound so tricky...
        Care to share it with me?? Hehe
        "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

how did you tell her the dream was on hold ?
          how did she take it ?
          does she know youve put her up for contacts?

brave man i must say.

stevie

Comment

Yep We spoke all about it yesterday, We speak all the time so She is well aware of My work & financial situation.
            It was My idea to post the thread & She OK'd it , She's no fool & understands the current situation.

To be honest I would rather She didn't have to work, as She would, but We are both being grown up about this. Never know My situation may change shortly & We are applying for a visa.

Comment

(seamus @ Jul. 02 2009,16:39) [I hope I was polite ninewives  
              Yes seamus you were polite enough to me and extra nice to Mary when we went to Obsession with Snick and co

Comment

Seamus me old mate, got to applaud your honesty in a difficcult situation like this! Hope it all works out for you soon mate.
                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Thanks Marsh, you know me, always call it as it is
                  Got to do right by the girl !

Comment

(Ninewives @ Jul. 03 2009,07:58)
                    (seamus @ Jul. 02 2009,16:39) [I hope I was polite ninewives  
                    Yes seamus you were polite enough to me and extra nice to Mary when we went to Obsession with Snick and co    
                    Aha, yes Remember now ninewives, it was Marys first trip back in October, her first time in a GoGo LB bar, to say She was shocked was an understatement

Comment

Seamus, why don't you live here in Bali? Thousands of Expats from scores of countries manage it.

I don't know how old you are, but there are retirement visas now as well as several other types of long term visa.

Expats of all stripes make a whole variety of incomes from any number of sources, and ranging from the hand to mouth to the screamingly rich and everything in between.

Some do it part time working the jewelry, rag or artifact trades for enough income to spend part of the year here and part elsewhere selling the stuff.

Many live here year round, raise families, are members of private clubs, local Rotary chapters and live in huge luxury villas. Some are dirt bag surfers living on Nasi Goreng and Bintang in small losmen right in front of the best waves.
                      Then of course there are the 'sexpats' and they cover the gamut.

All sorts of approaches, all sorts of results.
                      In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

KingofNANA, thanks for the advice, But living in Indonesia is a long way off for me.

I am only in My early 40's & I am an electrical/data engineer, so couldn't see myself making a living at that in Indo ( you must have seen the state of electrics in Indo)

Want to make enough money in the UK , pay off the mortgage, then rent the house out here & then go live somewhere in Indonesia,not sure where yet.

Thanks a million

Seamus
                        Mary wants to leave Indo, but I think after a few years in the west She will see the benefits of living in the far east

Comment

Here's hoping the work situation improves asap Seamus. You two both seem to work well together from what I could see during our short time hanging out in Patts. Cheers man.

Comment

Cheers BB, I hear from BigMick your on ya way back to pats next month, have a good one fella

Comment

(seamus @ Jul. 04 2009,12:16)  Cheers BB, I hear from BigMick your on ya way back to pats next month, have a good one fella  
                              Well I will hang around here till the work dries up, that's looking like late next month, but who know right now. Hope to catch you again later in the year.

All the best my friend.

Comment

(seamus @ Jul. 03 2009,23:43) I am only in My early 40's
                                Only?? How i wish i was 18 again and discovering lbs
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X