Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 09 2009,02:35) Q What is the most little bit you get?
    A I remember one girl getting laughed at for accepting 1500 baht short time.
    Guess Bangkok not same same Pattaya.

Here in Pattaya they feel they hit the lottery if they get 1500 short time.

Comment

PD, Naang Faa is giving prices that generally the KC lbs are charging - which tends to be higher than most other bars.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Q: Do you smoke ice?
        LB: Only try with cossomer.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Aug. 09 2009,21:12) in fact, Moo has a kid too  
          Just one kid???  
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Stogie @ Aug. 09 2009,17:08) Certainly, you could expect to hear pretty much the same story/interview from every ladyboy you meet.
            Exactly...And what does that suggest?
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(sev7en @ Aug. 10 2009,07:55) Q: Do you smoke ice?
              LB: Only try with cossomer.

We''l have to add that to the definitive interview!

Comment

Clear from the Naang Faa 'Q & As' that the LB Towers group is in a premier league of its own ... probably the lack of Isaan members is significant.  Thanks for posting NF, very interesting and some very amusing answers.

The answers that Rossco got mirror the discussions most of us have had (inhabiting the lo-so world we like  ).  I love Rossco's questioning in Thainglish ...  he speaks like that all the time now  ... live-in girlfriends have a lot to answer for!  
                TT

Comment

same same i have had these chats with many ladyboys most of the answers are the same, as rosscos interview.
                  well done rossco great thed
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(rossco @ Aug. 09 2009,15:03) I know a few BMs who have taken a group to these places and they really enjoy themselves (the LBs that is!)
                    How true is that statement !

Still its worth it just to see the happiness on their faces whilst they drink the farangs money

Great thread Rossco
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Erm..don't want to be mean but this is a bit of passed, corny, boring thread
                      I've been listening at the very same stories/answers since I almost forgot the days when I started having an interest in guys who are pretending/thinking/imagining/believing to be girls.
                      I mean..we all know this by now, OK?
                      No offence to rossco who is a valued contributor to this Forum, and whoever think it is necessary to keep researching why an 8 y.o. boy starts having some gender identity crisis.
                      Ok..I am done..let me shift to the femboys thread to check some new pics
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 10 2009,08:12)
                        (bigmick22 @ Aug. 09 2009,21:12) in fact, Moo has a kid too  
                        Just one kid???  
                        No. They're spread all over the kingdom

Comment

(theone22 @ Aug. 09 2009,14:49) EDIT: after looking at the guess girls in may I'd say Moo and Icey. Probably have enough money to have evolved past femgirl but chose not to. Is that where you are going with this?
                          Most (nearly all) of the ladyboys I have talked to have come across as girls - though obviously not born as such.
                          I've talked to various gay men and they come across as men.

I've talked many times to Moo and she somehow comes accross as 50/50 - can't really explain it better.

She was originally working in gay bars around Patpong but as she said to me she is happier working in Guess bar.
                          I suspect partly because of her feminine appearance and partly the better atmosphere.

And to echo Kahuna; 'Just one kid?'

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

(thegame925) The TRIP REPORTS Forum » The old man visits Pattaya
                            Page 4  Post Number: 79 - Posted on: Mar. 31 2008,21:49

Thursday 27th March 2008 into the early morning of Friday 28th March 2008 €“ Continued.

I entered La Bamba, it was just after 2.00 am, expected it to be closed, but Alis said it was OK to come in.

There was only Chin (sober), Nam, Janny, Poon, Alis, and the Barman.

I sat on the bar stool between Janny and Poon and had a drink
                            €¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦ €¦€¦€¦€¦.etc€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦etc€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..

I also learned (if I understood everything correctly) that Nam, Pui and Janny started off at age 16 in a gay bar in Koh-Samui giving BJ€™s and the occasional €œboom-boom€ to clients €“ but the only did it for a few weeks, then got homesick and went home.

Direct Link to Page 4 of above TR - Scroll down to #79

Comment

I think this stuff's pretty interesting - I mean I aim to find a LTR eventually so it's all about not getting skanked and knowing the ins n outs - appreciated though not new info...

Keep it truckin'

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 11 2009,14:51) And to echo Kahuna;  'Just one kid?'    

RR.
                                well, she only carries the photo of one in her wallet

quire strange to hear her say "my wife"
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X