First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one did you use....the ceiling fan cam
    happy when in thailand

Comment

Blackmailed by a ladyboy with a joint photograph ?
      Fuck me am I in trouble.
      happy when in thailand

Comment

(soi ladyboy @ Sep. 17 2009,22:22) should I worry or do I see ghosts
        You should be very worried Sir

especially that image of the village idiot that appears every time you look in the mirror

Comment

A {crafty} LB friend of mine was once scammed by a punter from  New Jersey, who promised her the world and didn't deliver.  She was pissed off, and knew that I knew the guy, and told me; ''you should let {X} know that I have some friends in Din Deang who could make him dissappear for 10,000 baht''.

Made me realize you don't fuck with people who can have you murdered for 300 bucks;  and also to keep on good terms with that LB friend.
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I doubt if our friend will ever step outside his own postcode let alone visit Thailand after reading that...poor soul , i bet hes a shivering wreck by now

Comment

Yups, and I myself will always keep that ladyboy and ones like her in my back pocket.

Scammers and halfwit westerners who try and pull off crimes in Thailand, do so at your own risk; and for Gods sake soi ladyboy, don't stay in contact with someone who threatened to blackmail you.
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Sep. 19 2009,00:10)  and for Gods sake soi ladyboy, don't stay in contact with someone who threatened to blackmail you.
                She never threatened me. I only didn't like that "blackmailing" came in her mind.

Thanks all for replying.

Comment

(soi ladyboy @ Sep. 17 2009,22:22) Hi,

Last time I was in LOS with my favorite LB,  she insisted to have a picture  of me with her taken with her mobile.  I wasn't keen at that but finally I agreed.

After she took the picture of her with me looking both in the mirror, she smiled and said "now I can blackmail you".  I didn't found that very funny.  

For the moment we get along quite well.  But things can change quickly with a LB.  I never gave her my personal telephone n° in Europe.  I keep in touch with her by e-mail only.

As she had the idea of blackmailing in her mind, should I worry or do I see ghosts?  

Here is our next generation of posters fellas. The forum is in good hands!

Comment

Working...
                  X