Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a two hour session with Lek a few days ago. Very enjoyable. Just as I was leaving, I noticed a really cute LB sitting outside Worldinn and advertising her services. This is looking very promising.

Comment

On Feb. 19, I was together with Benz, the Femboy and the third Ladyboy there.

Well, she was constantly pressing for more money for her on top of the requested 500 Baht for a 10 Minutes oil massage. I had offered her 1.500 Baht - the price Tan always was happy with.

But I was told Tan would have gone home for a longer period. I am not in the position to verify this. Maybe it is only a trick to harvest all her customers.

No picture of her allowed. And I was not interested to bargain with her for the allowance. Won't come back to this place.

Comment

I've gone by the World Inn at various times on Saturday nights this month and the selection of LBs on offer has been Lek or nobody. Either they are all very busy or they come and go as they please.

Comment

I think that there are some others during the daytime.

Comment

Several bros adding good, useful info.         Thanks!

['payforeplay', a board that has been around as long as this one will always have its self-appointed "college of cardinals" who pretty much see themselves as The Infallible Sources & Authorities.        ...  You don't need to justify your actions to them or anyone at all!  Don't let their more-knowledgeable-than-thou attitudes keep you from contributing useful stuff as you just did!  Keep on truckin'     ]
            More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

(pinoffice @ Feb. 27 2010,20:17) On Feb. 19, I was together with Benz, the Femboy and the third Ladyboy there.

Well, she was constantly pressing for more money for her on top of the requested 500 Baht for a 10 Minutes oil massage. I had offered her 1.500 Baht - the price Tan always was happy with.

But I was told Tan would have gone home for a longer period. I am not in the position to verify this. Maybe it is only a trick to harvest all her customers.

No picture of her allowed. And I was not interested to bargain with her for the allowance. Won't come back to this place.
              I had the misfortune to encounter Benz recently. When I went upstairs with her, I asked for a two hour oil massage. When extras were proposed she was rather irritating in her sales pitch, but I agreed to 2,000 baht provided I had two shots. After the first session - which was lousy - she asked if I wanted a shower. When I returned to the cubicle, she was fully dressed and wanted me to pay up and leave. This was after just 45 minutes.

I got dressed, paid 400 baht for a one hour massage and gave her 1,000 baht for services rendered. Naturally, she went ballistic and after figuring out calling the police wasn't such a smart idea, she called in the mama san of the place. Once I explained what had happened, the mama san started slapping Benz around and was very apologetic to me. I got the impression this is not the first time a customer expressed unhappiness with the service provided by that particular member of staff. Eventually, Benz asked for another 100 baht which I handed to the mama san. Benz then screamed that she hoped I died soon and various other pleasantries. I departed while the mama san got on with her job.

The moral of this tale is avoid Benz at all costs. Also, make sure you are fully dressed and have all your accessories on you before handing over money to someone who might cause problems. Benz figured out very quickly that she had no leverage and her screaming didn't bother me. Maybe with other customers, she has grabbed their mobile phone or they've started arguing while they're naked and they feel at a disadvantage.

Comment

[quote]
                (jonstroud @ Mar. 26 2010,09:42)
                Originally posted by pinoffice,Feb. 27 2010,20:17
                On Feb. 19, I was together with Benz, the Femboy and the third Ladyboy there

I got dressed, paid 400 baht for a one hour massage and gave her 1,000 baht for services rendered. Naturally, she went ballistic

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Need to set the record straight about the soi near World Inn ... same soi which has the subway and Eden Bar (their theme is taking two sleazy chicks with sex toys, not a bad concept).

Most of the bars / massage places near World Inn (some are both as they have guest rooms above the ground floor shophouse bar) have LBs. They are there in the early afternoon and evening ... I don't know about late night. Price appears to run about 1,500 to 2,000 for "massage" and extra service. I chose the bar furthest on the end (right side from street) and was asked to pay in advance which was annoying. for some reason they added a bar fine for the LB who was sitting out front, this is probably not the case for the "massage" shops.

room was clean and safe, staff were friendly. had no worry of being cheated or ripped off.

the hair salon / massage place that some reports are referring to is something completely different and I'm not sure what the attraction is there as most of the ladies there are in fact ladies. this place is further up sukhumvit past the subway and closer to Nana.

Comment

I've never seen any LBs in soi 7/1. The girls are often sub standard compared to Cowboy (but then I'm an ugly old git so what the hell). I've had several great girls from the bar with table top mirrors and it's related bar next door and they have the advantage of rooms on the premises which are OK. Eden is a knocking shop pure (or maybe not so pure) and simple. Half the girls are into A levels. You have to take two and it is a great experience. At 1900 Bht per girl I can strongly recommend it. Although it is a "bar" drinking is strongly discouraged and a friend of mine who went in for a beer was thrown out when he did not want any other services. But if you are mercenary like me then as the bill includes the room and bar fine and you don't buy lady drinks it is excellent value.

Comment

Working...
                    X