Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for advice. I admit it was a mistake tell how much money i "used" on her. But i did it because wanted tell how much i loved her , and how i loved spoil her. I dont regret that. I had 4-5 great years with Natalie and so many memories. Memories from all over in Europe and Asia.
    We watched football matches in London, Manchester, Madrid, Rome and Berlin. She have Ronaldo shirt too
    I only miss her

Comment

Geiranger, Norge
      Attached Files

Comment

Quarter final between Germany and argentina Berlin 2006
        Attached Files

Comment

Stockholm
          Attached Files

Comment

Stockholm and Copenhagen
            Attached Files

Comment

Either get on a plane, go and find her, sit her down, tell her how you feel and tell you want her back and see what happens.

Or

Get rid of all her pictures and stuff that reminds you of her and get back on the horse.

Neither is easy but those are your options.
              "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

(Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 02 2009,00:29) Either get on a plane, go and find her, sit her down, tell her how you feel and tell you want her back and see what happens.

Or

Get rid of all her pictures and stuff that reminds you of her and get back on the horse.

Neither is easy but those are your options.
                Seems about the best option.

Looks like she is ignoring you, for what ever reason you just need to find out. Then you can either sort it out....or move on and be happy that you had a a good 5 years together. Don't sweat the money, you can't take it with you and i'm guessing you a have a decent job?

Maybe you have your own reasons for sticking this on the internet, but kudos anyway.

Goodluck.

Comment

(cotton @ Nov. 02 2009,00:12) Stockholm
                  Hey, that´s my hometown
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Cotton you are a gentlemen, and i commend you on the way you have conducted your self here,
                    May i suggest(i know it will be hard) that you enjoy your time in thailand ,and take a long and relaxing break. Make no plans, go with the flow and im sure that new model will arrive and you will have another lovely girl on your arm.
                    We are all different, so it is hard to advise,but im sure you will be ok
                    As the great Rudyard Kipling once said " east is east and west is west and nair the twain shall meet"
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Thanks for your advise       I think i will follow it.  17. november i go to Thailand and will be there 3 months.  I think i will stay in Pattaya/Jomptien because i have some Norwegian friends there, and have never been there with Natalie (therfore no memories about her there)
                      I must moove on. This is life

Comment

good lad,
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Cotton I arrive on the 26th of November. I would never even think I know as much as 99.9987% of the BM's on here but if you wish to hook up for a drink just holler.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

Hi TopCat,

Obviously you didn't read my thread or you would realise that you were incorrect, I was relating the book "Human Instinct" to WOMEN only. TS or LB were never mentioned in the post.

Secondly I read the book several times as mentioned in the thread... and his other books too. I read a lot: I dont get a lot of TV where I work.

No I didn't read it on the plane on the way over. I LIVE in LOS, have lived in Asia for the last four years, went to school in Asia from when I was 6 until i was 15 and have worked Fly in/fly out of Asia from the time I was 25 until I moved here.

You have a nice day... hugs
                            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(cotton @ Oct. 30 2009,18:42) JaiDee was her closest friend and i think still is.   But he have wright.  a relationship between a farang and a lb very   selden survive five years.
                              .. right on JD .. I can't think of any LB i could live with for 5 yrs without lusting over some other TS or GG I had met or seen on some web site..  

.. and sorry Cotton it happens to us all eventually, been there done that (but no where near 9 mill baht!).. know what your going through but don't dwell on the past, that was then, this is now.. you have to live for today & hope for tomorrow..

.. for Natalie it seems "the thrill is gone" & wouldn't be surprised that she has others already lined up & waiting; don't be a fool & send her anymore cash, if you do she'll know she can always use you as an "emergency debit card" no matter what she says or promises you!  

.. and please don't go looking for another LB "like" Natalie when you visit Thailand again, you won't find her & no one will measure up to your expectations if you do... good luck if you do look for another LB there!

..it's always "TRICK OR TREATS" with ladyboys!
                              Attached Files
                              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Thanks for another good advice. I cant be looking for a Natalie "copy" I have thousends of pics of her taken all over in scandinavia, Europe and Asia, but only those i show here are in my computer. The rest are paperpics which i now have put in a box and hide away. Natalie is 31 now and for dont tell bad thing about her she not look like before. But still beaytyful and cute with or without make-up. I found her when she have fully make up, but fall in love with the natural cute Natalie without

Comment

Working...
                                X