Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Here......You have invited any amount of criticism for describing to us the final chapter and yet you have been brave enough to tell us

My very best wishes to you and the lady or ladyboy who is lucky enough to be your future companion.

Comment

• Cotton, sorry to hear about the end of your story with Natalie. Thanks for sharing, I know it must be difficult.

I also share the same sentiments as pentire, and hope you meet a sincere, and honest partner in the future.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• I'm with Pentire and RX. Thanks for letting us know the final chapter Cotton.

Comment

• Hi Cotton,

Really sorry to hear your story mate. its what creates the cynicism and mistrust that so many feel when looking at LTR's with Ladyboys.
          The thing is the kharma of it all. I will about guarantee that the money you gave Natalie that she gave the cook will end up going home to the family in Thailand somewhere. When the cook has drained her (Natalie's) financial resources he will move on to a GG. Its a rare thai man who is out and honest about a relationship with a LB.
          I truly wish you the best for the future, and hope that next time lucky!
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• I've had a long distance relationship, which was tough at the time and ultimately failed. I've never had a relationship with someone who was either in the P4P biz or used to be in the biz, but I'd imagine that's doubly tough. Long distance with an ex-P4P girl...must be near impossible.

Cotton, you've got my sympathy bud. If Natalie wasn't ex-P4P, with the loyalty and financial support you showed her, I'd imagine she'd still be with you. I think P4P does something to some of the girls - I think love, money, sex etc all get compartmentalised so a P4P girl can be having sex with you and taking your money, but her heart is elsewhere even though she's lying about it...

Not suggesting you should have known better, by the way - I met Natalie about 6 years or 7 years ago when she was already semi-retired from KC3 and at the time I thought she had a heart of gold. Of all the LBs I've met (not that many, to be fair) she was definitely one I would have said you could have trusted. Shows how much I know.

Reminds me of the time I got a text from an LB I was friendly with. She asked me for a couple of hundred baht so she could "buy airconditioning" for a house that she was supposedly buying for her parents. In my mind's eye, I could almost imagine her greasy Thai boyfriend dictating the text to her. I told her I was busy and deleted her number from my phone!

Comment

• Hey cotton. Thanks for sharing the Final Chapter of your story. Well, you gave it (her) one final chance and now you know.

I think at least you can hold your head high. Think karma my friend
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (TripleZ @ Feb. 14 2011,14:21)  In my mind's eye, I could almost imagine her greasy Thai boyfriend dictating the text to her.
                Great line

Well done Cotton for being honest , takes guts to do that
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Cotton, thanks for the honest telling of your tale, that takes big balls & I respect you for doing it. It's not always easy to suspect the worst about somebody you care for. A great story to read, sad as it is.

Comment

• Hey Cotton, Sorry to hear about your breakup from a long and happy partnership. Maybe you both need some time apart, Anyhow when she runs out of money you can bet she will be calling so don't change your cell #. I will end with a quote: "A successful man makes more money than his woman can ever spend and a succcessful woman is one can find such a man".
                    Fuckstick... AKA?

Comment

• 8-9 Million Bhat is just the price of a new Ferrari or of an Aston Martin without maintainance costs, such a car would have been certainly more expensive and maybe less fun !

Comment

Working...
                      X