Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy in Bali

Hello to all forum members,

My name is Karina. I am a ladyboy, I have 23 years old, I live in Bali.
    If you want to meet mewhen you are in Bali you can contact me by YM at [email protected] or on my handphone at +6287861265266

I attach some photo of me. I hope you will like them
    Attached Files
    Bali Ladyboy

selamat malam dan selamat datang di forum. Anda adalah salah satu yang sangat cantik berbaring muda!

Seamus
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Hi hunny, wow I wish I was going to Bali. I do enjoy your pics (too much). Can we see more of you?

Comment

foto sexy
        Attached Files
        Bali Ladyboy

Comment

(seamus @ Dec. 29 2009,23:35) selamat malam dan selamat datang di forum. Anda adalah salah satu yang sangat cantik berbaring muda!

Seamus
          Show off
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

You look amazing Karina
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

I keep telling yous guys about Indo LB's , you just wont listen
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

hi
                Bali Ladyboy

Comment

(KarinaBali @ Dec. 29 2009,12:31) Hello to all forum members,

My name is Karina. I am a ladyboy, I have 23 years old, I live in Bali.
                  If you want to meet mewhen you are in Bali you can contact me by YM at [email protected] or on my handphone at +6287861265266

I attach some photo of me. I hope you will like them
                  welcome to forum sayang..

jreng banget ah sekarang namanya Karina ya...

gimana kabar bali? gw kangen balik ke bali..

fiona
                  "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

(seamus @ Dec. 29 2009,12:35) selamat malam dan selamat datang di forum. Anda adalah salah satu yang sangat cantik berbaring muda!

Seamus
                    wow... almost perfect.. hehehe

you didn't use online translation, isn't it?
                    hehehe...
                    "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

(seamus @ Dec. 30 2009,00:06)  I keep telling yous guys about Indo LB's , you just wont listen  
                      Karina is making me listen now. Wow she is fantastic looking

Comment

Welcome to the forum our latest sexy Sister!
                        SHEMALE.CENTER
                        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

selamat datang di forum indah

hows my indo fi?
                          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(laputanegra @ Dec. 29 2009,13:35) selamat datang di forum indah

hows my indo fi?  
                            that's very good darling..

99% perfect...

Comment

(whore @ Dec. 30 2009,00:22)
                              (seamus @ Dec. 30 2009,00:06)  I keep telling yous guys about Indo LB's , you just wont listen  
                              Karina is making me listen now. Wow she is fantastic looking
                              You should see her in real...She gets perfect hormones tits and a nice sized cock fully functionnal. so she can can get hard, come (clear but still cum) and even get milky tits.

Comment

Working...
                              X