Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was gone for a month and look what's happened....where is alrams pinned site....???...gone with the wind?...and now a charge for the good stuff...I don't see the femboys either...??? Is this progression or regression?

Comment

• This used to be my favorite forum sadly no longer what a shame all because of money the way I see it,still waiting for confirmation my trip report will be delteted

Comment

• Moved to the free area.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....7;st=0;

Comment

• (bazza @ Feb. 07 2010,05:02) This used to be my favorite forum sadly no longer what a shame all because of money the way I see it
          So, you do your job for free, right?

You don't get a salary, you just volunteer at the homeless shelter and the soup kitchen and live out on the streets?

oh, you DO get paid for your hard work!!

So why should the guy who runs this place be any different?
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Feb. 07 2010,12:59)   So why should the guy who runs this place be any different?
            Because a free internet forum is a basic human right, apparently!

I've joined VIP by using a link to another paid website, and have no problem that the site owner covers my VIP sub that way.  Its good to see a growing number of BMs paying for VIP, posting reports, and some favourites return to posting some great photos (which they say they would not post on a fully open forum).

I'm not a prolific poster, but am going to post more photos, where before I held off doing so.  I got criticised by one poster for putting up boring (ie partly clothed) photos. An open forum was the main reason.

UpToMe.

Comment

• Thanks for all the comments both good and bad...

This really is old news now. The change to a 'paywall' has been a success and we won't be going back now. There are more detailed trip reports than ever before and some great pics which we would never have seen on a totally free forum.

There is still a mountain of free information for those who don't need the extra stuff so I don't really understand the bitching by some.

This forum is mostly free and if you want the really good stuff it's a dollar a week!

It's a great deal. The service is great, the content is outstanding and the usability is the best on the web.

Whether you are a VIP member or just browsing the free areas you are very welcome here.

It'll soon be time to move this thread. This subject is old now and doesn't need resurrecting every time a member who hasn't logged in for a year cries foul!
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Maybe just lock it and pin it cos there'll always be people asking questions  

One goood thing about threads like these is that it seems to have brought JaiDee out of semi-retirement  

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• There seems to be a lot of other sites advertising in on this site. I am sure a lot of places get a fair amount of business there way because of this forum. Am I right to assume that they are sponsoring the site.

Comment

• (kangarooter @ Feb. 07 2010,18:53) There seems to be a lot of other sites advertising in on this site. I am sure a lot of places get a fair amount of business there way because of this forum. Am I right to assume that they are sponsoring the site.
                    another oh so clever comment of a half-wit knowing nothing about internet business.

in the world of adult internet nobody makes money from your simple visit, nor do clicks help in any way.
                    forums like this one make money from the other site through affiliation, i.e. if you use one of the links here to sign up, the owner of this forum will get some money for it. usually a pittance.

so no, the sites don't sponsor this forum.

and I must also add that adult internet worldwide has suffered a lot in the last years, sales are just a fraction of what they were earlier!

Comment

• Thanks for the halfwit compliment. Are you saying that companies don't pay for advertising on the internet. If I were a particular hotel or bar in Pattaya I would be happy enough to pay for the exposure my business gets on this sight. Why not? But if I can get it for free....hey I take a bit of that.

Comment

• visit www.wgfriendly.com it is about girl-friendly hotels...

no, the hotels don't pay me just for the exposure. I only get a meager 5% on the real bookings really paid by the customers.
                        (BTW, thanks to the guy who booked the Burj El Arab through my site, nice commission!)

Comment

• That's a shame. I can see the amount of work that has gone into this site and it is obvious that the various businesses in Pattaya are benefitting as a result of it.

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 06 2010,11:31) Torurot is correct. We'll honour all affiliate sign ups also...

(Best to join a really cheap site like Captain Outrageous!)    
                            Hi BS,

I'm member of LBLB, ATS, Frank's, LadyboyFlix, LadyBoy69 and Shemale-Japan. Any chance to get VIP Member?

Comment

• You've been a busy boy eddy
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Mar. 11 2010,12:25) You've been a busy boy eddy  
                                lol, what to do when no time to go to LOS

Comment

Working...
                                X