Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey folks I paid my $50.00 and I can't get into the VIP section. How come?

Comment

• Would u please try again? It looks like your all set up.

Comment

• I, like many others, have paid 50 bucks to become a VIP member of this forum. I, like many others, have benefitted tremendously from this forum and its members. This is the one of the best 50 buck expenditures I have even made. What I have learned in a few months through this forum is invaluable. Since joining the forum I have made two trips to Thailand and am about to embark on my third. Those trips would have cost infinitely more and undoubtedly would not have been as enjoyable if it were not for the information I gleaned from this forum and its supportive, helpful members. In addition to this, the forum has facilitated the forging of some really good friendships. I derive great pleasure being part of it and its family of VIP members.

So to anyone who wants a "free" forum I invite you to start it and run it. If you can do it as well as Bumpa, for as long as Bumpa has and do it for free, then my hat is off to you. However, until such time as someone steps up to the plate, lets turn the heat offa Bumpa. It is our forum and he runs it. Like anyone else who offers something of value he should be compensated for his efforts.

Steff, from Bumfuck Wyoming

Comment

• (Gle0326 @ Apr. 25 2010,22:50) hey folks I paid my $50.00 and I can't get into the VIP section. How come?
          Hi Gleo...

You joined as an affiliate...

PM me if you want a pass for the members area as these are made to order for members who pay other than by CCBill...

SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
          X