Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(azza33 @ Jan. 03 2010,09:04) I assume the offer of joining a site like asiants still stands and its a generous offer by the admin to give you access to both.
    So for minimal outlay of less than $8 a month you get full access to both sites!
    For members who join AsianTS for a year through THIS link, we WILL include a year membership to the forum VIP sections also.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(f0xxee @ Jan. 03 2010,06:20) I agree with this point and raised it in a similar vein on a different thread...
      Cheers foxxee.

I agree with rx that the problem may lessen, but never underestimate the dickheads. Some will gladly pay for the privilege  

I think petesie and xploring make some very good points  

Bumpa's essay on the benefits of VIP explained, was a fine piece of work too  

As I said, it's a balancing act and a work in progress. Let's hope they get the balance right in the end.
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

It is $1 per week. Get serious

Comment

I kind of like the idea for what it's worth. I haven't been to Pattaya yet so what can I post? My desires? Hell, everyone can do that. I do enjoy humiliating myself with my football pics, but that doesn't really seem like a post. So at this rate I'll be a long time getting to a trusted or upper level. I do appreciate reading about all the different experiences and hope to meet some of you soon. I'm planning to be there in March and will hopefully have a drink or two with some of you. Thanks guys for the effort and I hope this works out.
          Just another lurker.

Comment

BTW, I have some "secret" pix that I would attach to my last trip report now that the report cannot be publicly read anymore... but I can't access... :-)

Comment

I still don't think any of you (Pac, Azza, Donny, foxxee et al) have addressed Petesie's and my point. Money is hardly the issue, in fact I am sure I am one of the better off members of this forum. There is principle at issue here.
              We are both relatively new but lively contributors who make very regular trips to the LOS with every intention of creating vivid and in depth reports. To be denied access to your own creations that someone else is now profiting on is at very  best an insult.

In fact the clubby and elitist ejaculations now coming from  these VIP Posters taunting those who are shut out leaves me feeling somewhat nauseous at the schoolyard-ishness of it all. Heathers!

These trip reports that we have contributed have not come about without considerable effort, discipline and commitment. Petesie says he wants his posts removed, I would only ask that if I am left in a position where if I were to post sensitive (and potentially compromising)  material, I would be unable to access or offer rebuttal to any comments made on said thread.

We do have a conflict here gentlemen, and it goes considerably beyond shutting out the lookie-loos. Does your club remain static so a set group is the only ones allowed access to the postings of a set group ad infinitum? Is the only way into the club to buy ones way in? This is something I am reticent to do after having contributed to the overall shape and tenor of that club.

So while in principle I am not against making certain sensitive materials less available to those who might misuse or abuse them, I am still not happy with the position it leaves some of us in of being unable to access, rebut or defend material we now have floating in this cyber ether while someone else charges admission to others so they may enjoy it.
              In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

Can I post without a at me?  

Not sure what the owner's view is, but if guys want their past TLF trip reports deleted - as an alternative to seeing them as a VIP - then can that be arranged?  OK, some are duplicated elsewhere anyway, but delete is final, right?  What a waste, on a point of principle.  Understand the upset, but very sorry to lose you good guys who we would prefer to see on board (on this board).

.... a better, stronger forum. With some degree of protection provided by the cost of entry, members will be more forthcoming with otherwise secret photos.
                So, cock photos from Pacman and TTChang on the agenda?  We have both been to the Snapper Rehab School this week     Checking my hard drive ....
                TT

Comment

i would also like to see photo's protected,
                  im sure there is a way that when a poster post his pics, they cant be lifted ?
                  you know where you right click save image ? is there away that can be stopped ?
                  just a thought.

SW
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Not sure what the owner's view is, but if guys want their past TLF trip reports deleted - as an alternative to seeing them as a VIP - then can that be arranged? OK, some are duplicated elsewhere anyway, but delete is final, right? What a waste, on a point of principle. Understand the upset, but very sorry to lose you good guys who we would prefer to see on board (on this board).

Hi TT, I have not directly asked for my photos and texts to be removed. There was a statement by the administration made earlier that claimed past contributors would be automatically granted the necessary status to continue participation.

My line of questioning regards what and where is this cut off point exactly? And who controls it?

My professional line of work takes me directly into this territory and issues of intellectual property and the marketing uses of said property. It is for these reasons that I hold some sensitivity on the subject.
                    In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

(KingofNANA @ Jan. 03 2010,16:12) To be denied access to your own creations ...

These trip reports that we have contributed have not come about without considerable effort, discipline and commitment.
                      Fair point you raise & it would be good if an author can access the thread they previously created - irrespective of what section it lies.

To appease your reasonable concerns, i guess the question you are really asking is

'Does the ability exist to view & edit any previous thread created by an author, but not any other posts within a section, unless you qualify for that area of the forum?'

I guess we can only ask admin, is this technically possible?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(KingofNANA @ Jan. 03 2010,16:57) My line of questioning regards what and where is this cut off point exactly?
                        Have no idea how the powers that be here operate but I'll tell you how it works at another forum that's not ladyboy related.

It's subjective. The guys who move up the levels are the guys who contribute, the guys who don't flame, and yes, guys who are personally known to the moderators.

Contribution has almost nothing to do with post count but instead has to do with quality posts. The guys who make the forum a better place generally find themselves on the higher levels rather quickly.

From my experience with the other forum, I'm surprised that many of the above comments are still here to read since our moderating team would just delete them on sight since we're paying for the bandwith and other operating expenses. If there's a gripe with the administration then we
                        insist that it's done by private message.

Just some thoughts from a part time ladyboy lover. I have lots of experience with the pay for play scene throughout the world but this forum has made my entree to the darkside much easier.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 02 2010,21:48)
                          (UpToMe @ Jan. 02 2010,21:34) Maybe I'll join Ladyboy Ladyboy to get VIP - now THAT's expensive!
                          If you do join LBLB through the affiliate link...

...I'll upgrade your status on the forum to VIP!

I wanted to, but can't get the link to work.  In fact the ladyboy/ladyboy site seems to have been down for a day or more, so that's making me hesitate. Any idea whats up?

Comment

(KingofNANA @ Jan. 03 2010,16:12) I still don't think any of you (Pac, Azza, Donny, foxxee et al) have addressed Petesie's and my point. Money is hardly the issue, in fact I am sure I am one of the better off members of this forum. There is principle at issue here.
                            We are both relatively new but lively contributors who make very regular trips to the LOS with every intention of creating vivid and in depth reports. To be denied access to your own creations that someone else is now profiting on is at very  best an insult.

In fact the clubby and elitist ejaculations now coming from  these VIP Posters taunting those who are shut out leaves me feeling somewhat nauseous at the schoolyard-ishness of it all. Heathers!
                            Heathers! Gag me with a spoon! Fuck me gently with a chain-saw!

No honestly you do have a point, and really I dont believe we are taunting you. If it appears that way I apologise. (rare for me, so enjoy.)

I do get your point about the fact that you are basically losing the right of reply over posts you have already posted as they are now behind a wall. I understand your angst.

I will admit to feeling you are being a little bit of a shop-steward with your labeling of myself and a few others as "elitist". Very "I'm Allright Jack". Why not just pay your buck a week and then you have no issues?

Cheers,
                            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(KingofNANA @ Jan. 03 2010,16:12) In fact the clubby and elitist ejaculations now coming from  these VIP Posters taunting those who are shut out leaves me feeling somewhat nauseous at the schoolyard-ishness of it all. Heathers!
                              I can't imagine anything more galling to read than elitist claims made by the favoured few. If my posts have been interpretted like that, then I can only apologise.

I have no special relationship with the new owners of the forum so it was some surprise to me to find I kept my VIP position.

I had pondered as to how I would have accepted being left out & I think the reaction of many of those who have supported the forum & are now offside so to speak is very understandable.

I think there is a case to be made for many of the guys who have been regular supporters of the forum to be welcomed into the VIP ranks.

Perhaps they could be considered probation members, that is, their ongoing contribution could be looked at in 6 months time.

Zero posts could be looked upon as zero interest & their status could be judged accordingly.

Though I would hate there to be some arbitrary number of posts to be laid down as a requirement. That doesn't make for a healthy forum.

FOOTNOTE: Good grief, I just previewed this & read Foxxee's post above. I swear there has been no collusion between us but to see consecutive apologies must seem strange.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Any way that (at least some) existing posts could be grandfathered and visible to all and only new posts become restricted? This would give everybody, especially the guys who always want the most up to date info, a taste of what they're missing. This would put an end to the bad feeling "He makes money off my product and now I can't even see it"?
                                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
                                X