Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Jay Leno's Chin @ Jan. 05 2010,03:37) I am amazed at the tolerance of this site's administrators and perplexed why they tolerate this nonsense...
    We knew from the start that this would leave some people frustrated and annoyed. If people want to have a go at the forum, that's OK.

We've had 40 people sign up in three days and more importantly some of the Trip Reports and photo threads are looking better than ever.

By the way - One of the great things about VIP membership is the anonymity. You can log on to the forum and no one else need know. Your VIP user-name cannot be searched in the database except by other VIPs!

Soon we'll have just as many VIPs as we did before. The names will be different, that's all.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Can you give us a run down on how many VIP members you currently have?  How many are paying members and how many were given a free ride?  Diversity of members is what made this forum for me.  Don't have a problem with your need or right to raise money but to be honest this VIP option comes across as a small exclusive club of cigar smoking buddies who sit around all day telling the same stories and you want us to pay for the right to listen to them.

I admit have no idea what it costs to run a forum like this.  As others suggested you should be collecting advertisement fees from the LB bars, this forum has to be one of their best sources of advertisement for them, and it appears to be free.

Comment

(TopDog @ Jan. 05 2010,08:31) Can you give us a run down on how many VIP members you currently have?  How many are paying members and how many were given a free ride?  Diversity of members is what made this forum for me.  Don't have a problem with your need or right to raise money but to be honest this VIP option comes across as a small exclusive club of cigar smoking buddies who sit around all day telling the same stories and you want us to pay for the right to listen to them.

I admit have no idea what it costs to run a forum like this.  As others suggested you should be collecting advertisement fees from the LB bars, this forum has to be one of their best sources of advertisement for them, and it appears to be free.
        I fully agree on this. if you checked the on line list, you can find out that by deducting those super adminstratos ,moderator, super moderator or sisters etc. the regular member has out number the so called VIP member (and yet out of those VIP's how many are really paying and how many are just taken the free ride, only you people know better than us). so the numbers speak itself and I fully believed this policy will not make this forum any good and will just wasted the 8 full years of hardship and the arena it has created thru us. why.....very simple you are loosing your audiences.
        machodik

Comment

wow...big change. So what's LEFT???
          i mean the Bangkok bar scene is kinda basic I thought
          I DID notice the Guess bar had been taken outta the Bangkok bar scene heading. Stogie, ya said I was the only one to notice

still laughing at that meet up night
          another half hour at Guess Bar II on the sidewalk and I coulda taken the Skytrain home.

Comment

Interesting how those that contribute the least have the most to say!! Joined 2003 and 130 posts; joined 2007 and 181 posts- and you want to know the ins and outs of VIP membership. Only one way to find out

I do agree and am surprised that bars don't pay a sponsorship to be on the open forums- they are benefitting hugely from the publicity garnered here  

Perhaps in time, as things settle down bar threads and things like my weekly phuket thread would be better suited to the news and views section.

I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

I can't imagine that at the rate of $50 per year, that this forum will have over 20 or 30 members (Why on earth would I pay to join that). Other than fairly nominal amounts for bandwidth, this forum has no expenses. The photos and trip reports are provided by members. I don't see the benefit of not migrating to a free forum. Since Stogie left this place has been going downhill anyway. This is the final nail in the electronic coffin. The bars would be smart to start their own forum (I guess some such as Stringfellow already have).

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ Jan. 06 2010,11:56) The bars would be smart to start their own forum (I guess some such as Stringfellow already have).
                And therein lies your answer

Thai-owned bars haven't heard of the concept : marketing... (Unless Mardhi steps in )

As to paying VIP numbers, I think bumpa already answered that one....
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ Jan. 06 2010,11:56) The bars would be smart to start their own forum...
                  http://www.guessbar.com

SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Are you getting paid for those referrals ?
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• wow just read the whole thing, some great posts from the like of foxxie ttchang pacman king of nana and the rest.
                      I note that most of the wingers are people with little contribution to the forum,i-50 posts. most of the bigger contributers will more than likely be in vip already and those that are not soon will be??? correct me if im wrong there sticker boy?
                      Ill be very interested to see how it all pans out, ie members who pay those that dont, and how many brown noses it will get rid off?
                      good luck to all of you
                      donnnnnnny
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (tampanugget_2001 @ Jan. 06 2010,11:56)  Other than fairly nominal amounts for bandwidth, this forum has no expenses.  
                        Really? No expenses? what a majestically sweeping statement! Bold in its opacity and total lack of vision... You are not in business are you? Or at least not for long.

Lets see... you've been a member since 2005. Thats 5 years. Are you still using the same computer you first logged onto TLF 5 years ago? Are you still using windows XP? have you not upgraded your computer or internet access in any way? Are you still using the same (a guess) 80-140 Gb hard drive? I bet you are not.
                        So lets say this forum has increased in voume by 10% per annum since 2005. Do you think the same servers would be able to handle the traffic? What about security for the forum... do you think that a 2005 security package would suffice? What about the cost of rental of bandwidth? Still 2005 prices?

Now lets talk about the cost of internet, internet support, electricity. And most of all lets say it takes 8 man hours a day to run. So for 5 years someone has been clocking up 8 hrs a day for free, or for very little.

Do you work for free? (You should with such breath-taking idiocy...) No? You like a paycheck right?

So why do you expect the owner to foot the bills and supply YOUR wanking matter (cos lets face it you are not exactly a prolific poster) for free?

Fuck off parasite.

Hugs and kisses,

f0xxee
                        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (tampanugget_2001 @ Jan. 06 2010,11:56) I can't imagine that at the rate of $50 per year
                          ....that people would be whining about it.

Life is a two way street, parashite.

If 7 cents a day is too much for you, stick to the free section like me but stop acting like a spoiled         brat.

This may be the Lord's way of curing your addiction.

Judgement Day is sooner than you think.
                          For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.
                          —2 Corinthians 5:10

Comment

• Just catching up on this thread.... very interesting stuff LOL

i'm gonna join cus it's been fun, great pictures.... cool people (some of them anyway ) i've had lots of LB meetings arranged through contact numbers i've received from BM's on this forum......so there's my reasons...

go on take the plunge

Is the offer of free membership still open when joing another website such as AsianTS.... sounds like a good way to go.....

Comment

• (bkkafterdark @ Jan. 06 2010,15:11) Is the offer of free membership still open when joing another website such as AsianTS.... sounds like a good way to go.....  
                              That applies if you join via the [picture] links at the top of the page, e.g the first one is AsianTS.     http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin....ML=http

Comment

• Torurot is correct. We'll honour all affiliate sign ups also...

(Best to join a really cheap site like Captain Outrageous!)
                                SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Working...
                                X