Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just joined AsianTs...... yipeeeee LOL

Comment

• (bkkafterdark @ Jan. 06 2010,02:08) i just joined AsianTs...... yipeeeee LOL
      Good move! Best transexual website in the world! And you get VIP section of the Forum as a bonus.

Life is good!

Comment

• And just like that!

2 great sites for the price of one!
        Attached Files
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• foxxee strikes again

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Jan. 06 2010,18:22) foxxee strikes again  

They say you are what you eat.... makes me an asshole all day long.....
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• I must be a cnut then

x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• You don't know much about the internet and forums do you?  Maybe not too much about computers either?

Many forums on the internet are far bigger and more active than this forum, and guess what they are free.  And talking about working for free? What about the hordes of moderators on this forum, are they getting paid? What about the major contributors who spends hours documenting their trips, are they paid? I'll let you in on a small secret, Einstein, most internet forum are based on volunteer work.

So my message to you: fuck off you ignorant twat. (said in your own spirit)

Hugs and kisses.  

(and I have no problem with the owners trying to cover their costs by charging a small fee, I guess I have to search for the ignore filter)
                Back in LOS in February  

Comment

• (bbb2k2 @ Jan. 07 2010,17:46) What about the major contributors who spends hours documenting their trips, are they paid?
                  It takes hours and hours every day making sure this forum is clean, well managed, search-able, entertaining and useful for its' readers?

Who do you think renames threads and moves them to the right areas of the board?

Who cleans up the crap and the spam and the loonies?

Who is on call 24/7 to help people out with questions and tech issues?

Who makes sure that the dedicated servers are running smoothly and that our back up system is working?

Who makes all the design changes and forum changes?

Who rounded up the best collection of 'smileys' on the internet?

For all the moderator/owner bashing that goes on here we have the best team of moderators on any forum. We have masses of organized search-able information on super fast dedicated servers...

We are also thick skinned and put up with a lot of rubbish and petty comments from idiots who know absolutely nothing about what it takes to keep this message board alive, fresh and worth coming back to each day...

If all that isn't worth a dollar a week then that's fine - don't pay. There's plenty of free stuff here.

Better still... join one of the, erm... "far bigger and more active" forums and leave us small fry alone!

SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (bbb2k2 @ Jan. 07 2010,17:46) f0xxee
                    You don't know much about the internet and forums do you?  Maybe not too much about computers either?

Many forums on the internet are far bigger and more active than this forum, and guess what they are free.  And talking about working for free? What about the hordes of moderators on this forum, are they getting paid? What about the major contributors who spends hours documenting their trips, are they paid? I'll let you in on a small secret, Einstein, most internet forum are based on volunteer work.

So my message to you: fuck off you ignorant twat. (said in your own spirit)

Hugs and kisses.  

(and I have no problem with the owners trying to cover their costs by charging a small fee, I guess I have to search for the ignore filter)[/quote]
                    Hey Diddums,

There I was all bored and pouting because I was lacking a gormless dickwit in my life to unleash my pent up vitriol on. Then along comes you... Thank you Lord!

Let me see if I can refute you adequately....

1. You never addressed my issues for the cost of hardware, software, electricity, security or service providers. But hey, if you are still using the same Commodore 64 you have had since '81 then more power to you. Fabulous you've got such amazing lifespan out of it... Here's a tip. Turn it on and it won't last as long... And given that the owner likely has his home PC on probably 24/7 he probably burns them out reasonably often. I'm sure you'll really enjoy a Pentium 186 when you trade up.

2. Whether forums are based on volunteer work or not someone has to nurse a business: pay the bills. Run things. I am of the opinion that someone spends in region of 5 hours - 8hours a day doing exactly that. Prove me wrong, big boy.

3. You state that "I have no problem with the owners trying to cover their costs by charging a small fee, I guess I have to search for the ignore filter)"

Well that's mightly magnanimous of you. Its ok if the owner charges you a small fee. And 7 cents a day is ? Cattle stations? A Mortgage in Capri? Where the fuck are you from? How old are you? 7 cents is apparently a small fortune to you.... .

... And since you need to "Search" for the ignore filter I dont suppose MENSA will be knocking on your door anytime soon...

Thank you so much for amusing me.

Very kind... and in the immortal words of Bob Dyer: "Strap me in Dolly, I've hooked a big one"
                    f0xxee

Comment

•  

I'm happy we both entertain each other.  I've been too long on the internet to bother to discuss with people like you.  I got exactly the reaction I expected.  You're clearly clueless, so best of luck to you, sir!

PS! Good luck with your 'website' http://www.foxxee.com, after looking at that high-tech site I reconsider and understand you clearly are very skilled and know what you talk about.    
                      Back in LOS in February  

Comment

• I just tried joining VIP 3 times and was denied. I used two different credit cards and on all 3 attempts received a message saying the credit card was denied. This is impossible since both cards are active everywhere else and in good standing. I truly hope this forum is not running some sort of scam to obtain credit card and personal information. Please reassure me with a reply and an explanation of how I can join VIP
                        Thank you

Comment

• (bbb2k2 @ Jan. 07 2010,19:07)  

I'm happy we both entertain each other.  I've been too long on the internet to bother to discuss with people like you.  I got exactly the reaction I expected.  You're clearly clueless, so best of luck to you, sir!

PS! Good luck with your 'website' http://www.foxxee.com, after looking at that high-tech site I reconsider and understand you clearly are very skilled and know what you talk about.    
                          Yes my little dingleberry encrusted starfish,

A little website, me, a rank amatuer nailed together when bored...I think it was my third attempt using MS frontpage. And my last. But thank you for visiting anyhow. Did it take long to load on the ol' commodore?

It flatters me no end to think how a wee visit to my website no doubt enriched your cultural horizons... See? there is a wide world out ther for you to explore with all the money you can save by NOT spending 50$ a year and buying a VIP membership on TLF.

And I see that you are yet to enlighten us all about the three issues I raised: (oh, and as did Bumpa Sticka incidently).

But do carry on.

As for luck with my website? For what? I actually searched to see how much it was worth. ( I used a "search engine" callled "google" ... ask your clever friends maybe they can explain it to you using crayons) and my website is worth an astonishing 38 cents! Not much to most of us I know... but think what a vacuum-assed cheap charlie like you could do with all that dosh!

So...

You want to be my first (and only) VIP member?
                          f0xxee

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 07 2010,18:51)
                            - Who do you think renames threads and moves them to the right areas of the board?
                            - Who cleans up the crap and the spam and the loonies?
                            - Who is on call 24/7 to help people out with questions and tech issues?
                            The moderators who work for free

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 07 2010,18:51)
                            Who makes sure that the dedicated servers are running smoothly and that our back up system is working?
                            The hosting company you pay xx $/month (hopefully less than $100), or some of the mods like Bam who have some skill (probably linux, apache, mysql, etc).

Who makes all the design changes and forum changes?
                            I don't know.

Who rounded up the best collection of 'smileys' on the internet?
                            Some great smiles but hardly a full time job.

For all the moderator/owner bashing that goes on here we have the best team of moderators on any forum. We have masses of organized search-able information on super fast dedicated servers...
                            Hmm, ok.

We are also thick skinned and put up with a lot of rubbish and petty comments from idiots who know absolutely nothing about what it takes to keep this message board alive, fresh and worth coming back to each day...
                            Ok, I guess you talk about me?  The problem is this forum is no longer fresh, it's been on a steady decline the last year in my opinion.

If all that isn't worth a dollar a week then that's fine - don't pay. There's plenty of free stuff here.
                            You think "freeloaders" find this forum interesting?  Maybe some find the promo pictures interesting but I doubt you will gain many new members with the current free content.

Better still... join one of the, erm... "far bigger and more active" forums and leave us small fry alone!
                            Silly attitude.  This used to be the #1 LB forum on the net, it has been on a decline for a while due to competition and now you will lose even more users due to this new policy. I'm not the one who is suffering here, it is the forum I'm afraid.  The internet LB community is bigger than ever.

You first call me (us who criticize you) idiots then you brag about how thick skinned you are and then you tell me/us to leave.  I don't get the logic.

Feel free to call me cheap and broke etc. I do not care. I probably spend more money than 90% of the forum members when in LOS, so you should probably call me stupid in stead.  Who cares? I will happily spend my money on forums and hookers if I think it is worth it, and for me it is too much hassle to pay $1/week to get the VIP part on this forum.

I think the owner of this forum has gone from a "hobby-project" to something he/they want to earn money on.  This is just great, but to be able to succeed you need something to attract paying customers, and  at the moment I do not know how you want to do this.  At the moment this forum is a small click of middle-age++ men who chit-chat with the odd interesting thread about LBs.  Some of the senior members have "heard all, seen all, and done all" so nothing is really of interest other than the social interaction with other with the same interest.

I don't understand why you don't get some kind of deal with the bars who clearly uses this as a promotion channel?  Have you tried a way to make donations? On many boards I've donated quite of bit of cash to help keep a "hobby project" alive, I'm sure many would be happy to do the same here.

But the best of luck and I really hope this new policy works out great for you.  
                            Back in LOS in February  

Comment

• But the best of luck and I really hope this new policy works out great for you...
                              Less wankers=less work- BONUS  
                              But we don't spend as much as the top 10% in here, how sad those of us in the 90% Club must be
                              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• my 2 cents words; i am a pretty long time member here, i have posted some reports trip and pics.
                                Tjhose material are mine if you refer to any related copyright property.. so it means what i wrote and all the pics I have posted are mine for the rest of the time i am on this planet.
                                i only agree to share with other FM because this forum was free and open to everyone, it was just my little contribution to this community.
                                But if my post are now restricted to the so called VIP member section, i do not agree with that. it is not a matter of money, it can be 1$, 2$ 100$ or 1000 $ to me it is the same thing.
                                i understand your guys have a lot of work my maintaining this forum open , but I guess nobody forced you to do it by the time you launched it?

Comment

Working...
                                X