Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Rocket J. Squirrel @ Apr. 02 2010,19:55) This is gonna be great.  
    if you have not been on a road trip,omg go. normal 4 to 6 guys 10 to 20 laddyboys.

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

Haven't been on one. 4 guys to 20 ladyboys sounds about right

Comment

.€¢*¨*€¢.€¢*¨*€¢"Ezy".€¢*¨*€¢.€¢*¨*€¢.

€¢*¨¨*€¢€œNew Generation€€¢*¨¨*€¢

€¢*¨¨*€¢€œMiss Ezy 2010 & Miss Elegance 2010€€¢*¨¨*€¢

... "Gift & May" ...

... "Ezy Open from 3pm (15:00) - Late" ...

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl
        Attached Files
         “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Lovely Photos........
          You need a Miss Sleazy contest now
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

.€¢:*¨¨*:€¢..€¢:*¨¨*:€¢."Ezy".€¢:*¨¨*:€¢..€¢:*¨¨*:€¢.

*€¢.€¢*¨¨*:€¢.€œ LB Lovin Cowboy Birthday€.€¢:*¨¨*€¢.€¢*

Saturday  8th May 2010

Sponsored by LB Lovin€™ Cowboy

It€™s Party time at Ezy and LB Lovin€™ Cowboy is throwing a good €˜un  

Pig Roast  

Quality shots of Grey Goose Vodka and Patron Tequila (while brand stock available)

Provided by LB Lovin€™ Cowboy and he€™s given the €œNew Generation€ a naughty schoolgirl theme before they adorn their stewardess costumes in readiness for the €œKoh Chang Road Trip€ directly after  

All members welcome to the enjoy the fun of LB Lovin€™ Cowboy€™s  Pattaya Birthday Bash  

Soft opening from 3pm (15:00)  

Time to Cock n€™ Roll from 8pm (20:00) - Late

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl  
            Attached Files
             “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

(Barely Legal @ May 02 2010,07:28) Quality shots of Grey Goose Vodka and Patron Tequila (while brand stock available)
              Now dats a party!

Way to go Cowboy!

Beware, too many quality shots and the cowgirls will be headed to Bareback Mountain.

Comment

Looks like my BD party for the 28th has been trumpted by Cowboy. No problem Karl I'll be there anyway and be glad to drink a few on Cowboy...Hawk

Comment

I was thinking the same thing
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Hawkeye @ May 03 2010,04:20) Looks like my BD party for the 28th has been trumpted by Cowboy...
                    The date of "LB Lovin' Cowboy's" Birthday has been corrected to read 8th May!

Cock & Roll!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Excellent, count me in for LB Lovin' Cowboy's BD party.

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ May 04 2010,12:44)
                        (Hawkeye @ May 03 2010,04:20) Looks like my BD party for the 28th has been trumpted by Cowboy...
                        The date of "LB Lovin' Cowboy's" Birthday has been corrected to read 8th May!  

Cock & Roll!  

... "Ice Pink Tina & New" ...

Thanks for the amendment "Bumpa"

"Hawkeyes Members Spectacular" Still stands for:

Friday 28th May 2010

Official Posting for "Hawkeye's Party" will be posted shortly

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl
                        Attached Files
                         “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Thanks Bumpa and Karl for clearing everything up! Hope I'm not intruding on anyone's time but it sounds like i'm cleared in hot. Wheels down on 21 May and we'll go from there. Plan on the full enchilada; pig roast wth enough Tangueray and San Miguel Lite to kill a horse. and Karl, please don't forget my Ms "Nut" burger, very rare with nothing on it to go. Thanks again guys....see you soon. Hawk

Comment

... "Nut" ...

Cheers Hawkeye,

Your "Nut"burger will be on the look out waiting for you

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl
                            Attached Files
                             “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

(Barely Legal @ May 02 2010,07:28) .€¢:*¨¨*:€¢..€¢:*¨¨*:€¢."Ezy".€¢:*¨¨*:€¢..€¢:*¨¨*:€¢.

*€¢.€¢*¨¨*:€¢.€œ LB Lovin Cowboy Birthday€.€¢:*¨¨*€¢.€¢*

Saturday  8th May 2010

Sponsored by LB Lovin€™ Cowboy

It€™s Party time at Ezy and LB Lovin€™ Cowboy is throwing a good €˜un  

Pig Roast  

Quality shots of Grey Goose Vodka and Patron Tequila (while brand stock available)

Provided by LB Lovin€™ Cowboy and he€™s given the €œNew Generation€ stewardess costumes in readiness for the €œKoh Chang Road Trip€ directly after  

All members welcome to the enjoy the fun of LB Lovin€™ Cowboy€™s  Pattaya Birthday Bash  
                              Wow, what a party!!!

A big thank you to Ladyboy Loving Cowboy for the Patron tequilla shots. Seemed like everytime I turned around there was another one in my hand!

Thanks bro!

But the real story of the night was Air EZY.

The girls were dressed as stewardesses evoking memories of the days when stewardesses were young and sexy instead of women with 30 years seniority.

And if one wanted to join the Mile High Club is was just one flight of stairs to the short time rooms.

Imagine if there was airline like this, where you could fly from Pattaya to Phuket with stewardesses rocking with their cocks out.

Would you like coffee, tea, or me sir? Would you like my our cock in my mouth? Would you like my cock in your mouth? Sure beats the "friendly skies of United".

DJ Karl was spinning (OK clicking) great tunes and The New Generation was dancing, taking off there tops, showing some nice panty buges under their uniforms and generally making it a good ole time for the customers.

So thanks again to Karl, Lita, the Next Generation EZY Angels, and Ladyboy Lovin Cowboy!

Comment

Great Great party...

Thank you Ladyboy Lovin Cowboy for a great evening and thanks for all the delicious beverages...

And thank you Lita and Karl for the delicious LB treats...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X