X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (daveduke007 @ Nov. 27 2009,08:38)  Black Panties   , now your really "teasing" BB    

Go on , how many beers will it cost me?  
    I think Pooky is the tease, not me Dave.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Damn! Pooky looks so much better without the war paint.  When I met her last year the makeup was caked on and I didn't take her.  She is seriously hot! I won't make the same mistake next time.

Comment

• I thought the same!
        so much more beautiful!

Comment

• Just a couple of quickies from last night's party. Thanks Petesie and Sam.

Nok

Chin

Unknown
          Attached Files
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• Cindy cubed.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Ann and June squared
              Attached Files

Comment

• June is at La Bamba now? This is the first I have seen of her in aboout a year. This is good news.

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Nov. 29 2009,10:34) Just a couple of quickies from last night's party. Thanks Petesie and Sam.

Nok

Chin

Unknown
                  Unknown = Mot (Mod)
                  happy when in thailand

Comment

• (gradys @ Nov. 29 2009,10:55) June is at La Bamba now? This is the first I have seen of her in about a year. This is good news.
                    She has been there for a few months already.

I must say that she does look rather different these days.

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Attached Files
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• Ummmm..yeah.... she sure does.

Comment

• It was indeed another good night on the Pattaya ladyboy social scene with Petesie's birthday party.
                        Attached Files
                        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Another damn good night.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Some more
                            Attached Files

Comment

•   Just woke up and notice that Socrates and BB have beaten me to post about last night's party.

Thanks Petesie for having your Birthday Bash at La Bamba last night.       Am so glad that I was able to be in Pattaya on your birthday...    

For all of the BMs that made it to the party, I think we can all agree that a great time was had by all.  The girls outdid themselves with all those costumes, very impressive show, very nice on the eyes.  

Thanks Petesie, JacksonMi5, Bumblebee, Tim's boy, Socratese999, Rossco, PiggDogg, Lefty, Kliome, Hansi and his Lady, Juri, BigTel, all the LaBamba girls plus all the LB companions.....Unfortunately, my beer soaked brain cannot remember all the other guests that attended.  

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• june in particular looks amazing in some of these photos.
                                keep 'em coming guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X