X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant let a lady like Kwang sit alone on her birthday can you... so took her out, had a present in my hotel for her I wanted to deliver...
    Attached Files

Comment

• Well, it was late, but she wanted to play with my balls .... but first some pool  
      Attached Files

Comment

• Skips the hotel room pictures, on to the birthday party later that day.. a mix of pics..Sonya, lovely Sonya showed up with her Appendix, lol
        Attached Files

Comment

• Anything I can teach you she asked.......
          But thats another story
          My birthday present at the hotel? She liked it very much
          Last of Kwang for this time
          Attached Files

Comment

• Has a few of Alis here to..shall I?

Comment

• Thanks for the pic´s....and plz.......do let them come

Comment

• thanks for sharing ReturnToAsia
                and looking forward to seeing the rest of your pics,

and still cant belive i turned jenny down Lol

Comment

• (ReturnToAsia @ Mar. 05 2008,17:33) Has a few of Alis here to..shall I?
                  Of course you should

Comment

• A few from La Bamba, they love that big mirror
                    but first some comments about the new bar, been asked to put them in:

Well, I was lucky to spend a few times, ok many times, at 131 so I can compare
                    Knows there is alot of stuff behind the scene, but from a costumer view

The new bar is very nice, was warmly welcomed at my first arrival (walked in to see Rossco with Nan from Guess Bar on my arm)
                    Easy to sit down and smalltalk in the bar without beeing hasseled by the ladies, but they knows me, so its ok when they comes chatting, no buy me a drink stuff

As a pool player I miss the table and the ladies bending over it, but there is no space for it, miss that for sure

Short time rooms:
                    Well I never use them normally, but went up and checked them out with Wenna as a guide, I have seen much worse for sure, DVD for the people that like that and nice bathroom to clean up.. nice..but I never use them

Plasma TV:
                    Well, I route for Ricks opinion.. They must get some more DVD´s, if you visit once, its ok with Shaikara or Beyonce or Gwen Stefani, but as a regular visitor, you sure missed Lita Karl´s mixture of music, the bar are for the customers , right?

All in one, with so many bars closing down and new ones poping up like mushrooms in Pattaya, this is where I prefer to start an evening on the town, you feel welcome, music is not to high and the ladies... i get back to that one later

Comment

• The fact that your avatar now features Sara aka Diana Ross speaks volumes. I get the feeling that you are planning your next visit - I will visit Naklua again soon to give you an update.

As for the 3 degrees:

Kwang, Alis and Janny are some of the most sincere and pleasant LB's I know - credit to Franck, of 131 fame, for bringing them to everyone's attention.

All three speak great English and are fun to talk to. Sam was lucky to keep them on when he moved to La Bamba.

Now Alis does a great job as mamasan and Jenny is a little less shy - something Kwang never suffered from!

Janny's birthday on Friday 14th March at La Bamba for those who want to make her acquaintance! Just do not BF her too early or she will miss her party!

Thanks for the great photo selection.

Comment

• (Matrix @ Mar. 04 2008,10:05) Hmmm, tecnicality talk is a big NO NO here,,But GOLF seems all ok,in a tread that was so important that it should only be LaBamba talk in it.
                        Where is all the protesters now???

But then again,it might depend on who is doing the talk.

planning an EVENT for customers of LaBamba which will conclude with a get-together AT LaBamba seems to me perfect for a thread entitled "LaBamba Bar". IF this thread were in the Picture Post Forum, you MIGHT have a sliver of a rationale behind your complaint. But it isn't. And you don't.
                        And to compare a discussion involving a get-together for customers of the bar which is the TOPIC of this thread to a discussion of an individual's superficial similarity to a movie star who could not be less related to anything on this thread is...well...it's...ah, forget it.
                        Truth is Matrix if i weren't stuck on this godawful slow connection in pattaya your off-topic tangent would hardly have bothered me, so i'm sorry if i overdid my dissatisfaction. Okay?
                        You're sure as hell not the only poster to "lose the thread" as it were, but best let it go because now your silly whining that BM's who wish to make plans centered on La Bamba Bar can not post on a thread entitled "La Bamba Bar" without flaunting favoritism is not just off-topic it's downright insulting.

Now, if it's okay with Mr. Matrix i'd like to say that of Rossco's proffered dates, i can be available on the 11th, (or earlier, but on the 12th i'm probably heading to samui - sorry for that one line being ) so if Rossco and maybe Grinder and any 4th, want to meet up AT LA BAMBA BAR at whatever time will let us make a noon teetime to play golf and share tales of our favorite LA BAMBA GIRLS (true and as yet only imagined ) i'm definitely IN.

Comment

• returntoasia, thanks especially for the shot of Sonya
                          i don't think anyBODY photographs better than hers
                          she redefines that old term "built like a brick shithouse".
                          whoever it is enjoying her favors is a lucky man indeed.

Comment

• Thanks Thaibound,
                            One of my favorite picture to

Yeah, he sure is a lucky bastard.... hates I recommened Sonya to him
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Thaibound I am in La Bamba tonight - lets talk "holes" - all 19 of them. Will be there 9.00pm onwards

Comment

• Note to myself... when her guy is playing golf, she is alone must remeber that

Comment

Working...
                                X