• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sell it in my pub
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (aperry @ Apr. 28 2008,13:19) Hey Jimslim,   Jose Cuervo Gold is  one of Mexicos finest Tequila's.  Usually dramk as a shot, but also mixed as the active ingredient of a Marguerita.  I will buy you one of each next time we meet.  Cheers!!
      Look forward to it , see you August my old mate
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Apr. 28 2008,20:06)  I sell it in my pub  
        Next time Im over in England I might call in and surprise you Dave , Ill settle for a nice pint of Guinness instead
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• My guinness is always on good form jim, after all its my tipple too

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Apr. 28 2008,14:03) My guinness is always on good form jim, after all its my tipple too
            Ask Stogie about this.....
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Stogie is an expert in mineral water....or am I wrong?

Dieter
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Apr. 28 2008,21:18)
                (daveduke007 @ Apr. 28 2008,14:03) My guinness is always on good form jim, after all its my tipple too    
                  Ask Stogie about this.....
                Stogie got the "dregs of the end of the barrell" of the "Guest" beer

Comment

• (pacman @ Apr. 27 2008,18:14) It sounds like you have more trouble from the usual suspect -     ....  This person I suspect is driving away more money than she is bringing in.
                  Maybe you picked the wrong suspect, pacman. Perhaps SB referred to a person who is a 'he' .. not a 'she'.
                  TT

Comment

• Jose Cuervo Gold is one of Mexicos finest Tequila's.
                    Can't agree with this. There are a thousand better Tequilas than Cuervo Gold. It's about the cheapest shit you can get in Mexico and has the least Guava content, too.

Comment

• (TTChang @ Apr. 29 2008,10:16)
                      (pacman @ Apr. 27 2008,18:14) It sounds like you have more trouble from the usual suspect - .... This person I suspect is driving away more money than she is bringing in.
                      Maybe you picked the wrong suspect, pacman. Perhaps SB referred to a person who is a 'he' .. not a 'she'.
                      Yep... the incompetent and rude fool behind the bar has caused us to rearrange our meetings elsewhere.

I can put up with erratic ladyboys and high pressure sales girls but I won't tolerate the rude and disgraceful service handed out by this cunt any longer.

Comment

• So would I be correct in saying ,you dont tip this cunt ! LOL
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• I would like to give thanks to all the BMs that helped make Monkeyman's 40th Birthday bash a blast. It was indeed a pleasure for everyone here at La Bamba to host this party.Without you it would have been just another soi party...thank you all.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Yo Sam. I'm glad you return soon to the bar, it looks like there is a bit of sorting out needed.

It amazes me how Thais will tolerate the intolerable for ever, no-one is prepared to cause another to lose face.

You will need to show them a little face loss is a better option than a permanent job loss.

You will need all your diplomatic skills - have your thought of enrolling in Stogie's School of Diplomacy?

Brutal but fair.
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I intend to take a crash course Mr. Bear is giving in BKK prior to my appearance at Sodom & Gamorrah.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Got my Mr Grumpy hat on for this!

Comment

Working...
                                X