X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM you think too narrow - A Harem on A Harley!!!!!!!

Must go and buy one.

Comment

• it's a harlot on a Harley to be precise.

I'll look after the harem thank you, you Rossco can ask Naang Faa for a loan of a Lambretta.

It is much more your style, you need tattoos before you are allowed a Harley...
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Nobody touches the scooter!!! ..

x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Rossco - Is that the Sonia with a Swiss father from "Blue Ice" /Walking Street with whom I had the "photo problem" when I was last with you?

If so, how long has she been at La Bamba?

(Don't worry, I can still visit you as planned - I sorted her problem on my penultimate night in Pattaya on that visit - so she won't attack me if I enter La Bamba)
          Attached Files

Comment

• According to the thread she has only been in La Bamba for the past week or so, there seems to be a crackdown on LBs standing around Walking Street.

That has lifted the amount of talent in the bar, you may find you have your hands full when you next visit.

BTW, when is your next visit? We just may get to share that drink we discussed.

Comment

• I missed Page 45, where Posts 888 & 889 made my question redundant.

I must remember to keep up to date more frequently.

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Aug. 11 2008,00:52) Nobody touches the scooter!!! ..

x
                oi thats my old gp 125 i want the fucking thing back naaang faaa
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Give us a kiss and i'll think about it
                  x

Comment

• kiss can i have it back please

Comment

• ok a the keys are under the brick by the gate

x

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Feb. 16 2008,06:20) Jungle babe...anyone think they can tame her, Big Mick do I hear you answering the challenge ?
                        is that the super cummer cindy under the wild jungle girl??? mmmm what a double yum yum

Comment

• imruined cindy back in april so you guys wont touch the sides big mick exluded.
                          hands off shes mine

Comment

• What's the matter donnnnnny? Two weeks in Phuket with Mint weren't enough for you?        

First you want the scooter, then you demand exclusive rights to Cindy, why not PM Sam, offer to buy the bar off him?

Then you can have your cake....

and eat it          

Comment

• Sorry Pacman, La Bamba is not for sale....were else can a guy get a free penthouse suite when in Pattaya? And the keys to the cooler?

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Penthouse suite?

Which La Bamba are you talking about?

...and the drinks cabinet? I hope there is an honesty box...

Comment

Working...
                                X