Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Party    
    Attached Files

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• I'll be there...
      See you soon..
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Look forward to seeing you again Billy.

Comment

• Guess I will see y'all on the 20th
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• I think I can make it.

Comment

•    

Last bikini party was the weekend before I arrived in LOS.  This party while I am waiting at Suvarnabhumi to return to the UK.  Did I do something bad in a previous life?  

So when I'm back in November, I'm ready to party.   Have a great time guys.
              TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Sep. 15 2008,05:45) So when I'm back in November, I'm ready to party.   Have a great time guys.
                I'll second that      

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• How long does a bikini last?

Maybe we should have a 'collection' for new bikinis - the smaller the better! Sponsor a bikini....

Sam you should run a poll of when people are in town:

1st to 7th, 8th to 15th etc and use the forum to pick the best date!!!

Just think of these poor girls freezing their butts off waiting for customers - just a thought....

Comment

• (rossco @ Sep. 16 2008,00:55) How long does a bikini last?

Maybe we should have a 'collection' for new bikinis - the smaller the better! Sponsor a bikini....

Sam you should run a poll of when people are in town:

1st to 7th, 8th to 15th etc and use the forum to pick the best date!!!

Just think of these poor girls freezing their butts off waiting for customers - just a thought....
                    Interesting suggestion Rossco, just hope there will be one of these wonderful parties sometime in mid to late October.

The smaller the better is the way to go for sure, see how much the ladies can hide behind a stamp.

Comment

• The Bikini Party is ready to go tomorrow night & I need to buy copyhair so I can sneak in un-noticed.

Seems Sam has banned me from La Bamba for daring to say something positive about the Kitten Club.

There is so much talent in the bar now, it is so unfair...

To make things worse, the master whore-monger himself arrived yesterday....

the dreaded Billy69 will be feasting on nubile nymphets while I can only dream...
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Not to fret Pacman, not to fret. If you issue a public

apology and solemnly swear not to dis the sacred

temple that is La Bamba Bar again I might be able to

arrange a back door entry tonight. Just realize how

difficult it would be to distract the bikini clad LBs

guarding the gates.

BTW what got into your reasonable self to behave the

way you did???

Comment

• Pacman the answer is quite simple, its a bikini party, if you show up wearing a bikini the staff will have no option except to admit you !
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Sep. 20 2008,10:15) ....I might be able to

arrange a back door entry tonight.
                            I was trying to arrange my own "back door" entry at the Kitten Club....

...but given your kind offer, I promise to be good..

Any chance of throwing in 20 or 30 beers while you're in such a good mood...
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Good luck with the party tonight.

I hope all goes well and you have a great evening.

Comment

• kewl... i'll actually in town for something

See you guys there!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                                X