X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bumblebee @ Jan. 08 2008,03:55) Here is the lovely Emmy who is missing from the line up.  Great girl, hot dancer and wonderful personality.

now *that* is a world-class femboy!
    the list is growing.
    the list of sloppy seconds bigmick intends to leave behind before i can get back to pattaya, that is!!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 09 2008,07:55)
      the AC does not seem to move the smoke away quickly enough so a fan is needed to push smoke from the bar area...
      You could remove the smokers...
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 09 2008,15:55)
        the AC does not seem to move the smoke away quickly enough so a fan is needed to push smoke from the bar area...
        You could remove the smokers...
        Great idea.

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Jan. 09 2008,14:37)
          (aperry @ Jan. 09 2008,05:48) Hey Burenboy...great pics of Emmmy.  She is fun to be with and a great person.  When she was at Temptations I would hang out with her.   Ask her about the dancing show she put on at Hollywood disco dancing on the tables and then the main stage.  Had all the guys in the crowd jacking off!!  
          she was dancing around last night with a leather belt that she used to whip the floor - she then put the belt around her neck like a collar - bloody sexy girl!

unfortunately, she was with a customer but next time - She will be mine!!! (well.. maybe)
          That customer was me Bigmick, next time introduce yourself, have an ol chat and a singha

Comment

• Emmy relaxing after flogging the lucky floor
            Attached Files

Comment

• Emmy and Dear
              Attached Files

Comment

• Chin
                Attached Files

Comment

• She who needs no introduction
                  Attached Files

Comment

• another of Emmy to keep us all going
                    Attached Files

Comment

• when the lights go out, Emmy likes to play with the balls
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Moo's hair has grown. Whoooaa, she looks good! Think I'll go eat a Moo popsicle now ...

Comment

• WHAT ... Is that Chin??!!! I heard she went to the monkeyhouse for fighting. Did they cut off her hair?

(bumblebee @ Jan. 05 2008,03:36) and according to Alis Chin is a challenger, not as big, but as strong as steel
                          Nah, she's not packing at all. In fact, given that she's quite tall at 5'11", her small dick looked tinier. She struck me as the feminine bottom type, and had difficulty getting it up. But boy, she sure was a chatterbox back in my room! Be prepared to be talked to death. She's fun to be with.

Comment

• Am, Dear and Emmy, Charlies Angels??
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Am and Dear
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Emmy the little minx
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X