• Show
Clear All

• One for Kwang-lovers

Showing due respect for her mamasan!
    Attached Files
    TT

Comment

• Things are hotting up .....  we are very much in TTChang territory now

Dear .... (or maybe reasonably priced? - up to you)      
      Attached Files
      TT

Comment

• Threesome of Alis, Veena, & Cindy. My earlier Alis photo was from this one
        Attached Files
        TT

Comment

• I rest my case .... for the girls of La Bamba. There are some other new desirables that I didn't get round to photographing.

And this one - who seems to be off the market 'temporarily'
          Attached Files
          TT

Comment

• Finally, for those who want more 'Dear' ....

If she's not gorgeous, I must be losing the plot
            Attached Files
            TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jan. 24 2008,09:16) Finally, for those who want more 'Dear' ....

If she's not gorgeous, I must be losing the plot  
              really nice selection TT....

btw...are you around "the scene of crime" in apr/may??
              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jan. 24 2008,07:41) New girl ....  Opor  (definitely a TTChang selection   )
                TT .....lol...

She works before in the Minou Bar....

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....;st=160

Really TT you have a great taste....

Dieter
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Crowd scene from La Bamba on evening 23rd Jan......
                  Attached Files

Comment

• (rossco @ Jan. 22 2008,22:15) There is a special seat fondly called "Franck's Place" - when you sit in it the money disappears from your pocket. An amazing illusion/disappearing trick - as if performed by the mentor himself. If Sam and Batman are in town at the same time we could have a "debtors debue"! party.
                    Rossco  rossco €¦ tut tut

Threads €¦ Threats €¦ whatever €¦ you can€™t get it!!! Can you?
                    Showing again your inferiority complex DD?
                    Still not realize how boring your provocative harsh comments are for the readers?

Ha ha (talking about your comments) I had to laugh on your post about the cheap Charlie€™s !!! (€œHas the bubble burst?€ thread)
                    You had been THE ONE always looking for a free BF or free drinks!!!
                    Why don€™t you keep only focuses on La Bamba€™s premises & updates?

Grow up little P.O.S.

Comment

• So nice to hear from you again Franck, although I wish on a less provocative tone.

How are you getting along? Mending nicely I hope.
                      Would you be joining us next month in Pattaya?
                      Do keep in touch...
                      Cheers,

Sam

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Yo Sam

What are you doing to me mate ? .  . . . done me out of a job already ! !      
                        The staff all look fantastic, you didn't tip them off about the Royal Visit by any chance? That's Stogie & entourage, not my coming crusade.      

And so nice to have Mr Grumpy Mark II, aka Franck posting on your thread, though I think someone has been messing with his medication again.

Not many people know about my own medical degree, so Franck here is Dr Pacman's prescription for unresolved grief -

Take two ladyboys, go to bed, & if pain & heartache continue . . . call me in the morning.

Works for me everytime.    
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• What is the name of the dark skinned girl third from the right in post #209?

We can all feel your love, Franck. Nice to see you're still around. Why this aggression? Lack of LB's wherever you are? Or maybe there are plenty LB's but you save your $$$ to repay your old friends? It is never to late to "make things right", and I'm sure people are willing to forgive and forget. Don't you miss your old life?
                          Back in LOS in February  

Comment

• That's Emmy
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• G'day Mate!!!

Pacman you crack me up...here i'm sitting in below zero New York and I read your post. Priceless, absolutely priceless.

Don't worry about your position with our finishing school you will have your hands full with all the ladies. Did you read on the other forum? It seems our Pui's advances were refused by a bar visitor...afraid ended in a shouting match that was resolved by Janni.

I'm so glad Franck has chosen to grace us with a post today, although I wish not at the expense of Rossco.

I don't know why those two can't get along like we seem to do with Franck...

BTW did you try groveling with NF? That may work.

Cheers

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jan. 24 2008,08:41) New girl ....  Opor  (definitely a TTChang selection   )
                                Thanks TT for posting those great photos. Very impartial and fair... Maybe the few doubters will now be turned around.

Comment

Working...
                                X