X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your point Petesie, lets go for a 2 pointer, not sure if I have posted this before, too lazy to check lol.

This will be the last one, don't want you guys getting bored of this game.

ok, ready, name the slight bulges?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Haven't the foggiest BB.........
      My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

• Hang on the one on the left is wee dear again you trickster you!

Comment

• And I'd hazard a guess at the one on the right being Ann............

Comment

• (petesie @ Jun. 26 2009,17:09) That'll be the resident loony tunes Chin........
            Chin came in just as i was leaving and i have to say that i thought she was very attractive.

Comment

• (petesie @ Jun. 26 2009,18:21) And I'd hazard a guess at the one on the right being Ann............
              Correct on both counts Petesie, wonder where DK was, must be the time difference went against him.

Comment

• I think I spend far too much time staring at LB crotches..........

Comment

• Actually Dears nails gave her away and Anns legs and stance are distinctive.........good game, good game....

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jun. 27 2009,03:47)
                    (petesie @ Jun. 26 2009,18:21) And I'd hazard a guess at the one on the right being Ann............
                    Correct on both counts Petesie, wonder where DK was, must be the time difference went against him.    
                    I was sleeping ....Cheers DK
                    happy when in thailand

Comment

• Pics say as is know more than 1000 words...
                      I do not have so many and so good ones but here are some of my first contacts...

Som

Som and Schascha

Zoom on Schascha

Deer

Comment

• Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• We have to hire that gal to decorate for the next party as she can blow up the ballons with her arse!! Just don't be smoking near one of those balloons when she pops!! (Look back about two posts)

Comment

• Hello Guys, nice to meet some of you at the Pizza Party. It was a nice evening.

Comment

• I have 2 sets of questions:

Who is the lady(ies) on the pictures of April volley tournament (Rossco, post 1661, 28 May), Do you know where she works (now) and, most important, what do you think of her?

I am even not sure they are the same ladies, but I like their?/her? "south american" style...

Do you have an idea when the "volley-ball party" La Bamba/Sally will happen again? I might be able to go with this date as a milestone.

I am totally new with LBs.
                              And I think to myself that if I have 3 days only in my life for trying/knowing, it should be in Pattaya. And if I would like to try my 1st experience ever with a LB (and I am still "afraid" to try, as I am a "straight" guy with a too long history and logbook of girlfriends, if it has any meaning...), perhaps the best thing would be:
                              - 1, not to roam around like a scared ghost, and eventually being disappointment for good
                              - 2, go with my head up, and have the pleasure of shaking some hands and learning from/listening to those there who have experience.
                              - 3, appreciate a simple time, at day light, without the "sex-hunter" syndrome taking over, and be with normal people who are pleased to be together and enjoy the moment.
                              - 4,  and, of course, see without the awful "buy me a drink" aggression, what and how are LBs.
                              Such a sporty event is a very refreshing idea, and it corresponds much more to my soft perception of an erotic encounter where a bit of romantism (and the rest is money... I know), than the bing-bang-splash I would know (and hate) if I go head first into the 1st smoky-noisy bar I find in a soi, even if chosen from the latest forum's virtual map. Probably "la Bamba" would be my 1st choice, as it seems to be friendly, quiet and decently cosy.
                              I have enjoyed reading for some years 69Billy's reports because he is a funny hunter and a good photograph/set composer, but my personnality is at the other side of his spectrum, and I feel very very cautious with my future 1 st experience.
                              This kind of event can be a very nice introduction, don't you think so?
                              a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

• Cindy is the first one and has a boyfriend - she does sometimes visit Pattaya to see friends. Great companion and terrific personality.

In white blouse is Gwang - she works in a restaurant during the day and visits the bar most evening s but not every night.

You are correct in your first adventure - you need to find someone who you feel comfortable with and to visit a bar that is less aggressive.

The next Event (Volley Ball) will probably be on 10th October this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X