X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Frank cast a spell on Nikky's tits before he left!!

Comment

(azza33 @ Jan. 01 2008,16:10)
      (jaime24 @ Jan. 01 2008,13:14) some great photos

and Moo is stunning

IMHO she wins by a mile here and that includes Nicky who looks like she been possessed.
      yeah Nicky has a great body,
      but its something about the eyes, kind of freaks me out!!

Comment

(azza33 @ Jan. 01 2008,15:10) Nicky who looks like she been possessed.
        I second that €“ her look is in absent way. Very weird indeed.
        Or maybe aperry is right €¦ an "evil" cast a spell, not only on her tits though

Comment

Wonder if anyone has done a twosome with Nicky and Moo? Sometimes they work well together, sometimes not.

Comment

(azza33 @ Jan. 01 2008,15:10)
            (jaime24 @ Jan. 01 2008,13:14) some great photos

and Moo is stunning

IMHO she wins by a mile here and that includes Nicky who looks like she been possessed.
            Nicky is really a FemBot created by Dr. Evil who used her to kidnap Frank who's now being held at the secret island location. Dr. Evil is now working on a Mini-me of Frank!

Comment

(BAM @ Jan. 01 2008,21:11) Nicky is really a FemBot created by Dr. Evil who used her to kidnap Frank who's now being held at the secret island location. Dr. Evil is now working on a Mini-me of Frank!
              Bam
              i think you have hit it on the head, she does look like a robot doll,

Comment

Great Photos Zyzzy & Snick

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(lbadmirer @ Jan. 01 2008,17:04) I second that €“ her look is in absent way. Very weird indeed.  Or maybe aperry is right €¦ an "evil" cast a spell, not only on her tits though
                  I think I'm right in saying, Nicky is very slightly cross-eyed.  And that is quite unnerving in a beautiful girl like her.

In my book, Moo is the better looking - but oddly neither are on my 'to do' list .  

Anyone know what's happened to Sunny (aka Nana) who was at 131 ?
                  TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Jan. 01 2008,17:42) I think I'm right in saying, Nicky is very slightly cross-eyed.  And that is quite unnerving in a beautiful girl like her.

In my book, Moo is the better looking - but oddly neither are on my 'to do' list .  
                    I have been saying that about her for a long time but everybody is mesmerize by her  and nobody is admitting it..
                    Same same here..not on my list..
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Even more extenuated when there is a piece of prime pork up her bum
                      Attached Files

Comment

Moo is looking even cuter than when we last saw her in Friedfrunk TRs. Hubba hubba, what a cutie. Great photos

Comment

Yeah but she still has not recaptured those stunning looks prior to incarceration.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wow, that is NICE! She was gorgeous. Of course, she still looks terrific. Great photo.

Comment

(TTChang @ Jan. 01 2008,23:42)
                              (lbadmirer @ Jan. 01 2008,17:04) I second that €“ her look is in absent way. Very weird indeed.  Or maybe aperry is right €¦ an "evil" cast a spell, not only on her tits though
                              I think I'm right in saying, Nicky is very slightly cross-eyed.  And that is quite unnerving in a beautiful girl like her.

Anyone know what's happened to Sunny (aka Nana) who was at 131 ?
                              FYI Nana/Sunny is a regular at La Bamba.

Cheers,

Sam

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

whats the meaning of "FYI"? (serious question)

Comment

Working...
                                X