X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam leave the penetrating to the experts . . . .

Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jan. 27 2008,12:32) How the hell is Thailand ever going to attract the foreigh investment it needs until they can guarantee the rule of law?

This is such a blatant attempt to extort a bribe from a farang bar owner, & it's not just Pattaya, they have to put up with it in Phuket & anywhere the authorities think they have a soft target.

Take this all the way up the chain you can Sam, it is only when they know they have to be wary of someone that there is any chance they will leave you alone.

To line their own pockets, these corrupt bastards stuff everything up for their own people who rely on these establishments for a living.

As if they give a damn ! A pox on them all !
      The law is quit clear on licensing here in Pattaya. It is up to every bar owner to insure he has the correct documents. This has nothing to do with money for the BIB either, city hall conducted the raids. Several bars were closed due to wrong or not up to date Licenses that night (even Malibu!).

Comment

• What? Me grovel to that painted strumpet ? ?

I don't think so . . . . I have my pride !

Painted strumpet! PAINTED STRUMPET!

Good lord,i've been called many things in my time, but this alongside "stuck up bitch" this
        takes the biscuit.....
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Can you two lovebirds find a chat room (or maybe a cell) to resolve your relationship - is it love, jealousy or just a tiff?

Comment

• So - is La Bamba back open?

Comment

• Yes, La Bamba Bar is now open. Was emailed earlier today that the licensing snafu has been corrected to the satisfaction of Pattaya City Hall.

Now let the partying resume!!!

Cheers,

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• [quote=Naang Faa,Jan. 28 2008,17:22]

Painted strumpet! PAINTED STRUMPET!

Good lord,i've been called many things in my time, but this alongside "stuck up bitch" this
                takes the biscuit.....
                                                x
                Just settle on down there Naangy-poo & don't get your fancy knickers in a twist.
                This just happens to be the La Bamba thread where tough guys gather to talk about tough guy things.

And when tough guys have to use colourful language to describe something, well that's just the way it is.    

Except for you my sweet Princess Naang Faa, Superstar of the internet, Grand Chief Poohbar of all you command.    

For you nothing less then a full & public retraction of that which offends you.

Henceforth it should be known that references to Naang Faa as a painted strumpet are banned.

But I can see a gap has opened on a replacement nickname for the queen of the forum,
                sorry Princess Naang Faa, & I invite any better suggestion than those that she has rejected.

Comment

• Twas a very strange night on on Soi 13/1 and 13/2 last night. Many bars closed by the raids and many keeping a very low profile (maybe until they got their license fixed). Very strange feel on the sois. Stopped by LaBamba to find them closed but ran into Janni later who said they would likely be open tomorrow (tonight by now). Stringfellows was business as usual.

I see Oil has moved over from Minou.
                  xyzzy

Comment

• Henceforth it should be known that references to Naang Faa as a painted strumpet are banned.
                    But I can see a gap has opened on a replacement nickname for the queen of the forum,
                    sorry Princess Naang Faa, & I invite any better suggestion than those that she has rejected.
                    Like Naang Faa isn't odd enough!..can we not just stick to that?
                    x

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Jan. 29 2008,06:59)
                      Henceforth it should be known that references to Naang Faa as a painted strumpet are banned.
                      Like Naang Faa isn't odd enough!..can we not just stick to that?
                      x
                      Well do we know your name???

Comment

• What,my real one?
                        Thats even more strange
                        x

Comment

• (xyzzy @ Jan. 28 2008,23:27) .... Stopped by LaBamba to find them closed but ran into Janni later who said they would likely be open tomorrow (tonight by now).
                            glad to see someone trying to keep this thread on topic  
                          TT

Comment

• I like the sound of Queen Faa...the way it rolls of the tongue.

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jan. 29 2008,09:17)
                              (xyzzy @ Jan. 28 2008,23:27) .... Stopped by LaBamba to find them closed but ran into Janni later who said they would likely be open tomorrow (tonight by now).
                                glad to see someone trying to keep this thread on topic  
                              Have I got this right? . . .

. . . .you ran into Janni & you kept walking ! . . without her?

What ! are you  

And TT my need to enflame the Princess is the point of this thread . . .

. . . Sam only thinks it is to promote La Bamba.

But you know Sam . .  .   . . . [I think he is delusional, not that I would want that to get out.]  

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Jan. 29 2008,09:34) I like the sound of Queen Faa...the way it rolls of the tongue.

Define "it"

Comment

Working...
                                X